01.

Crackship Oneshot // Drabble Collection

 

 

"I told you that I didn't take it!" Luhan, along with everyone else in the store, whips his head to the source of the shrill voice, finding a small girl and a man who worked there fighting.


"If I took it then why would I have paid for everything else?" she her head in a threatening manner.

The man sighs and Luhan can tell he's fed up and ready to call the cops. His plump face is reddening all the way down to his neck and Luhan can almost see smoke coming out of his ears. He looks at the girl, she has a look of determination planted on her youthful face and stays grounded, not moving an inch. Luhan fears for her safety and his feet take tentative steps forward quickly, knowing that this will all blow up soon with a bad outcome.

"H-hello there," he approaches the two who are still bickering, their voices growing louder and louder with each syllable. The girl, who he notices is quite cute upclose, looks at him as if he had just slapped her and the man looks at him expectantly. His mind blanks out and he nervously plays with the hem of his shirt. He probably should have thought of what to say before coming over. He notices all eyes of the people on him, wondering what relation he had with this. He wishes they stopped watching as if this were some TV show. It adds to his nervousness.

"Sorry about my cousin here, she has anger management problems," he blurts the first believable excuse that hazily forms in his mind. The man just raises an eyebrow at him. The girl looks taken aback.

"Um," he rummages through his bag, slightly panicking. "Here's the money for it," he gives the man what he hopes is enough for whatever the girl took and proceeds to grab her hand and briskly walks out the store.

He speeds down the sidewalk, still holding her hand, in fear of the man who looked like he was ready to blow a gasket when Luhan last glanced at him. He then slows down and eventually stops in front of a random cafe. He expected the girl to pull away and at least say something, get mad at him, thank him or whatever but she had stayed silent the entire time.

"I'm Bomi by the way," he doesn't know what to think, really. It seems as if this was all a prank. After all of that, she introduces herself? He decides he should just go along with it and leave quickly.

"I'm Luhan," she opens to say something but he beats her to it. "And no, I'm not korean," he knows what she's going to say. Everyone asks him the same question after he reveals his name.

He hears her mumble something along the lines of mind reader and he can't help but chuckle.

"Want to go in?" she gestures to the cafe. Her voice is so much sweeter and gentler than how it was a few minutes ago, screaming. Luhan thinks it'd be pretty nice listening to it on a regular basis.

"Huh?" he manages a stricken answer.

"You seem interesting to me, wanna have some coffee?" comes her easy reply.

He's interesting? He almost scoffs, he has the most mundane life a person could have. She's the one thats interesting and he realizes he would really love to know all about her.

"Hold on, how am I interesting?" he asks before he forgets and he knows he will.

She seems happy to answer his question. "For one, you just saved a complete stranger, you never asked if I really did take it, which I didn't mind you, and you dragged me for a good ten minutes before suddenly stopping," she smiles at the small blush forming on his cheeks as he becomes aware of his past actions.

"So...coffee?" she shifts her weight on each foot uneasily.

He has nothing better to do anyway and although he knows he'll get a pretty hefty lecture from his roommate for not bringing the groceries sooner, he hopes Yixing will understand.

He nods. "I'm fine with that."

"Good because I'm paying," she opens the door for him. 

"Good because I think I gave him a fifty dollar bill," he walks in.


 



Written at 5am during a thunderstorm listening to a cnblue/beg playlist.