04.

Crackship Oneshot // Drabble Collection

 

 
She grins as she checks the text Woohyun had sent her, confirming their date for tomorrow. It was glittered with hearts, smiley faces and she thinks she found the man who invented the bbuingbbuing emoticon. It wasn't what she expected to happen she muses, as she thinks back to the events that occurred earlier on in the day.
 
 
A considerable amount of hours prior.
 
 
 
I sighed for the hundredth time that day. I was late for a meeting with my boss who had been on my case for the past few weeks. If I was late, there was a big chance I'd end up getting fired soon after. It seemed like everything was working against me. There was a collision on one of the main highways so I ended up taking a longer route and I was getting every red light. I almost ran them all but decided getting a ticket would make my day even worse. I fretted in my seat, unable to contain my worries. 
 
Just then, loud honking was going off close by. I rolled my eyes, there couldn't be another accident, right? Or else I would just combust from stress. I lowered the volume on the radio and looked around to see where it was coming from so I could avoid it. Then I realized it was coming from the car to the right of mine. And the driver was staring right at me.
 
I panicked and looked quickly back to the road, straight ahead. I took a peak again at him and found him waving. He was pretty handsome. Okay no, he was completely drool worthy, it looked as if he stepped out of a drama or girly manga.
 
I made sure it was me that he was waving at, I've been mistaken before on several embarrassing occasions, then raised a hand and hesitantly waved back. His face broke out into a smile and he pulled out a cellphone and pointed to it.
 
I felt a smile break out onto my face. It's not everyday I get a hot guy asking me my number out of nowhere. But I've always been an overly safe person and I want to get his name before I give it to him.
 
I mouthed out the word name to him. He seemed to understand and I think he said something like 'Wooyoung' or 'Woohyun'. I decided it was good enough and he didn't seem like someone dangerous so I showed him the number with my fingers. He grinned as he copied it down into his phone. I knew the light was going to change soon and I tapped my fingers on the wheel in anxiety. He finally nodded and gave me a thumbs up, indicating he got it.
 
Just as I predicted, the light turned green and the cars began to rumble as the engines came back to life. He gave me one last salute and crooked smile before speeding off ahead of me. I shook my head to get rid of the idiotic grin forming on my face. I didn't mind the next ten row of red lights anymore.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Based off a real experience. (Except no number was given). Uhm, this is pretty dangerous imo, don't give your number to random people in cars!