Chapter 8

Will I give myself another chance? (HIATUS)

After the same routines everyday in school.. finally it's Friday evening and which means WEEKENDS IS HEREEEEEEEE~~~ U have no idea how relieved and happy I was! To be honest, all this art module thing is sooo damn tiring. Minjiya, how in the world u managed to juggle everything? At least that's her interest. That's why she's in an Arts school for a reason. Whereas me....... lol whatever. So yeah. It's Friday evening and there's no plans!!! I still have not yet explore Seoul.

Dana: Minjiya, wanna go out? Since it's Friday today!
Minji: I was thinking about that too~ I'm sooo bored! Let's go out!!!!!!
Dana: Ok before that, let's find what to wear...
Minji: Rightttt......our outfits.. It's Friday sooo.. let's wear something niceeeee~

-P/s. I'm addicted to posting pictures so... hahahahaha yeah~~~okbyebacktotyping-

Minji decided to go with oversized gray and black polkadots tee and red shorts and booty heeelsss:

And Dana decided to go with a one-piece dress:

"You ready MInji?? Let'sgoooooooo~~!!!!" "YEAAAAAAAAH~~!" 

So we're gonna be heading to Myeongdong first to do a little shopping~ It was getting crowded cos it's gonna be night time soon. We bought loads of facial products and I also shopped a few stuffs for my family back in London so I can airmail it to them kkkk. I saw alottttt of superrrrrrr nice stuffs that I feel like buying the whole of Myeongdong! Ate streetfoods like the fishcake and dukkbokki~ yumyum. I haven't been tasting authentic Korean streetfoods like this for a wayyyyyyy long time. After a few walkabouts, we decided to go to Hongdae next for the nightlife there. Hehe.

We stuffed all of our shopping bags in our huge bag and headed to the subway to go to Hongik Station. Once reached, mannn this place is crowdeddddd and full of teens around our age and unnies and oppas too whoaaaa. I still can't believe I'm a Korean but I act as though I'm a frikkin' foreigner hahahaha. Minji was obviously enjoying the night. Well, me too! We walked past the noraebang where 2PM filmed Wild Bunny few years back. Hehe I watched that show! It's really hilarioussss and funnyyyyy. And of course we decided to feast at Yeolbong for dinner. Minji told me it's Se7en's restaurant! Whoaaaaa. Niceeeeee. While we're waiting for our food to come, we looked around the place and talked about a few things~ and we're busy washing our eyes looking at their workers. Hahaha. Don't mind you, the workers are mostly YGE's backup dancers! Ahhhh... handsome oppas.. pretty unnies... Kekeke. Since our food has arrived, we ate slowly and enjoying the food while it's hot! Suddenly, a group of guys came in from the back of the restaurant. Well, I wonder why they didn't come in from the frontdoor?? The restaurant doesn't really that packed. But to find out it's EXO!!! It's all of the members! "Omo Minjiya, I think that's EXO in that room there." "WHAT?! WHERE?! That private room u meant?!" "Yeah that room! See see?? Eh don't make it obvious ok." "Yeah i know babe. Haha ofcourse VIP room. Duh they're idols." "OH right idols. It totally slipped off my mind." Obviously we couldn't eat in peace!!! It's all of the 12 members of EXO in the VIP room feasting. Sigh it's quite hard to see them though since the windows are quite tinted. We paid for our foods and left the place quickly. "Dana, should we wait for them? There's only 2 exits anyway. And since the place is crowded, I'm sure ppl won't be able to recognise them. We wait for them ok." "OK.. but where? I saw them coming in to the restaurant at the backdoor just now though." "Follow me." Minji smirks and of course Dana will follow whatever she says.

While waiting... there's white Hyundai vans parked at the nearest parking lot. Wonder how these boys managed to walked in the crowds going to the restaurant like nothing happened. I mean they're idols. Fans should be able to recognized them since this is Korea. Wow... they sure eat long huh? Ofcos I'm getting bored so I'm gonna get some popsicles. "Minji? Can u wait while I go to the supermart to get ourselves icepops? I'm thirsty and I need something to munch or lol." "Yeah okay, anything call me! I'll be waiting here." Can't believe we're gonna wait for EXO to come out, out of all many places, the playground lol. Since no one will suspect anything right. "Let's see what flavors we have here... Hmmm..." *Ringgggg* the supermart alarmed when customers walked in. And it's getting annoying cos it's non-stop. "oh shuhshshhhshhh" I thought... "Dana? Kim Dana?" Familiar voice. Someone called out for my name. And it's a guy's voice. And it's Kai who called my name. "OH?? Suho?? Kai?? Sehun?? Wh-whaat-what are u guys doing here??"

purple-Dana
blue-Suho
green-Sehun
red-Kai

"Of course getting something silly! HAHA"
"Are you alone?"
"Yes right now I am.. I'm just buying this -shows icepops- for me and Minji"
"Minji?? Where's Minji? *looks around*"
"She's waiting for me at the playground.."
"Why is she there alone at this timing?? Shouldn't she at least follow u Dana?"
"She insist on waiting so I left her alone.. she'll call me anyways haha chill Sehuna.."
"Yeah dude, sup with you."
"Okay sooo.. wanna hang out with us? I mean, if u don't mind.. of course bring Minji along!"
"Erm.. I'll ask her later. Wanna pay this first."
"Which playground???"
"Near the church there... infront of TMZ Boutique."
"I'll see you later!"
"HEY WHERE ARE U GOING!"
"Kakao u guys!"
"Tskkk this kid.."

So Sehun left in a hurry. I wonder what's up with that boy. So I paid for Minij's & my icepops and didn't realized Kai & Suho is right behind me. This is getting awkward..  "Are you guys following me?" "Errmmm.. yeah? We're going to the playground." "Sehun's there with Minji. He kakao-ed us." Ok Sehun left in a hurry cos he felt uncomfortable cos Minji is there at the playground alone waiting for me. Hmm... something's fishy or issit just me? 

Minji: OH! Dana you're back! Oh hello Suho oppa and Kai..
Kai: Hey babe.
Suho: Hello Minjiya.
Dana: Minjiya, they asked if we wanna hang out with them...?
Minji: *Minji widened her eyes in disbelieve.* Hangout with them? Whose them?
Suho: Us. EXO.
Dana: *Eyecontacts with Minji*
Minji: Errr....mmmm...
Sehun: Please Minjiyaaaa. Pleaseee.. *shows puppy eyes*
Minji: Ermm... I'll go if.. Dana's going?
-Sehun, Suho & Kai straightaway eyed on Dana-
Dana: What was that stares for... u guys... Well.. I'm going..if Minji's going..
Kai: Assa~~ let's go!
-Dana & Minji eyecontacts with each other and stood side by side nervously-
Suho: Ok I'll call Managerhyung to fetch us.

Soon enough, their white van came to the venue and fetched us. 

Minji: U guys 3 only? Where's the rest?
Sehun: Why? U don't wanna see us?
Minji: No it's not that Sehuna.. I mean, it's only u 3 and.. I tot there's supposed to be 12 members right..
Sehun: They're already at our villa. 
Dana: Villa? U guys are staying at a villa? O_O
Kai: Yep. Awesome huh? *smirks*
-What was that smirk for Kai...*Dana thought-
Few minutes later...... they've reached EXO's villa.
Suho: So here we are~ we dun really bring girls to our villa but since u girls are our classmate and friends, it's just hanging out so come on in!

Me and Minji couldn't believe our eyes. We grabbed hold on each others hand, not letting go. "Omg Dana... we're at EXO's house... Is this a dream?" Minji whispered to Dana. "No it's not a dream Minjiyaaaa...."

Here's a sneak peak of their villa: (LOL wowowowow)