Chapter 16

Will I give myself another chance? (HIATUS)

After the same class routines and etc, Dana couldn't help it but to feel very tired and shagged. She have no time for anything else. Helplessly trying her best to catch up with the exclusive module for better grades. She needed a break, so badly. Finally it's Friday and there's no overdue assignments etc. Trying to practice dance and her singing and don't even care about the another subject since she knows she's best at those subjects. Finally she school ended and she bid adieus with the rest. Eventho she and Minji are dorm mates and bestfriends, they haven't been talking alot these days. Dana then settled down at a nearby cafe near the academy for refreshments.

"I am so tired.... this is killing me.. day by day things are getting busier.. I had no time for other stuffs.. what is this? I need a break. I need a breather.. badly.."

Just as she was too engrossed with her assignments, she didn't realized someone came into the cafe.

"Kim Dana?"

Oh. It's Suho oppa.

"Oppa.. What are you doing here? Where's the rest?"

"We just ended our dance practice and I'm getting iced americano.. U.. alone.. aswell?"

"Yeah, I'm so busy with my assignments. It's overloaded.."

"Can I sit here with you? I'll be right back! I'm collecting my drink."

Wow.. Didn't expect someone she knew suddenly appeared. But Dana felt relieved though. She ACTUALLY needed someone to be there to accompany her. But Minji on the other hand is busy as well, with her student councillor commitments. Skipped that thought off, Suho's back to the table with his drink and he continued catching up stuffs with Dana.

-----------------------------

Hey guys I'm so sorryyyyyyyy for not updating!!!!!!! Been veryyyyy busy with work and school ajfshdjsdhfjdshfskajfsa