Chapter 4

Will I give myself another chance? (HIATUS)

Eversince Minji moved into my dorm to stay with me, this is by far the greatest surprise ever eversince I reached Seoul. I'm gonna love it moreeeeeeeeee here since I've my bestfriend by my side. First day yesterday was alright. And I need to work well with Minji. School is school. Fun is fun. And yes, Minji is an Arts student. She can dance and sing. Now, I can foresee myself gonna start working hard.. Time to stop being lazy and start working smart!!! Daymn this exclusive module. If it weren't for scholarships, I wouldn't have bothered going to this programme. But I need to, I must see my bestfriend. Hehe. 

So we reached the academy and went to classes. "I'm gonna be part of Arts students from now on.." Minji assured me everything's gonna be fine. She'll guide me. So the first lesson is surprisingly English. Wow, this class I'm defnitely gonna be comfortable since it's English. And I speak English fluently. "Class listen up! We have a new student from London joining us for her exchange programme. Please guide her well and treat her good ok? Kim Dana, where are you?" I stood up from my seat next to Minji's and introduced myself. "Annyeong haseyo. Kim Dana imnida. Please take care of me." "Are you Korean or...? You speak Korean very well!!" I chuckled when one of my classmates asked me that. "Yes I am Korean. But I grew up in London. My parents worked there. And my family lives there for so many years already. That explains my name and ofcourse, please pardon my pronunciation." After I'm done with my introduction, class resumed and I made friends already! This is my chance to brush up on my Korean, hehe. Now it's lunch time~ so Minji brought me to the cafeteria. "Dana, do u know who goes to this academy?" "No, who?" "Are u serious u don't know?! EXO Dana EXO. U forgot about those guys already?!" I paused. Wait what? EXO GOES TO THIS ACADEMY? "ARE YOU FOR REAL CHOI MINJI? I'M SORRY I'M TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT FANGIRLING BUT NOT UNTIL U BRING THAT UP, NOW I REMEMBERED!!!" "They go to this academy!!! I haven't seen them for quite awhile eversince they debuted. I miss Sehun." Sehun. Oh Sehun.  Minji had a crush on him eversince their trainee days. I'm not a hardcore fangirl like her, but I like one of the members.. What's his name again...? Suddenly there's bunch of girls screaming and shrieking. Running here and there and seems like someone is stepping into the cafeteria. "Holymotherofexoplanet. KIM DANA IT'S THEM. IT'S THEM. EXO YA EXO." Omg... What a fool am I?! I don't even know EXO goes to this academy. But what are they doing here?? Minji said she hasn't saw them for quite awhile.. Omg one by one walks into the cafeteria.. I feel like my eyes are gonna be blinded soon. They're so good-looking. These are the guys who sang MAMA & History. The guys I used to go gugugaga. Well I still am actually. 

I looked at Minji and she seems to be blushing looking at them. "It's sad that even if we go to the same academy, they won't ever noticed me. I'm a fangirl but I dunno why I won't spazz infront of them you know." Suddenly, one of the members walked past our table and stopped infront of us, looking at the paper he was holding. My heart is beating so fast, and looking at my 3rd eye(LOL) I know Minji feels like she's gonna explode soon. "Hi excuse me, can you tell me where's this room is? Sorry we forgot where is it at." This cute with chocolate-blonde hair guy asked us. I don't know where is it since I just came here so Minji tried to maintain herself and replied him nicely. Ugh, why do I have a bad memory?! I recognized their faces but not their names!!! "Thanks! See you around." We bowed to him nicely and they left. "OHMYGOD. THAT'S LUHAN. HE'S SO FREAKIN' CUTE ASJKDHAJKHJAHFA BUT WHY DON'T I SEE SEHUN AROUND." Hahaha Minji is still starstrucked. She told me EXO members didn't talk to her at all. I mean, she's just ordinary as I am. So that's his name, Luhan. And when I turned around I caught one of the members looking at me but he quickly turned away after that. Again, why do I find him familiar?