Chapter 7

Will I give myself another chance? (HIATUS)

"OMG DANA WE'RE LATE FOR KOREAN CLASS!!! Stupid introduction thing made us late. Come on hurry up! U wouldn't want to miss your first lesson of Korean class rightttttttt..!!!" Minji was obviously the one whose freaking out, whereas me on the other hand was walking likeaboss, getting slow motion(LOL) while finding for my notebook in my bag. WHERE IS MY NOTEBOOK FOR MY NEXT LESSON?! UGH. So yeah, next lesson was Korean. Here comes all the ᄇᄌᄃᄀ쇼ᅧᅣᅢᅦᄆᄂᄋᄅ호ᅥᅡᅵᅳᅮᅲᄑᄎᄐᄏ omg... Not that I was really bad in Korean, but my Korean was getting rustier and rustier...

And of course I will sit next to Minji. And now, Go 선생님(Go teacher) stepped in the class with a long, wooden ruler in his hands. Is he really going to be strict? Oh shizzz.......he looks scary... "Minjiya, he's scary.. Eotteoke?" "Aniya Dana, just watch and see." Minji smirks and rest assured me he's not. "OKAY CLASS! Glad all of you is here today. As you all know we have a new girl joining us from abroad. And now, I will change ALL of your seating arrangements. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID." The whole class groans loudly.. Oh no! Means I will change my seats too?? How about Minji?!?! What would I do without her BY MY SIDE?! dayymmmnn... 

"CHOI MINJI, WITH OH SEHUN." *Minji almost couldn't believe her ears, so she didn't move a single inch.*
"YAH CHOI MINJI DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?? NEXT TO OH SEHUN. NOW."

*while whispering*
Minji: Omo Dana ah... O_____O
Dana: Kekeke gogogo hwaiting~~

"HWANG ZITAO, TAO. WHERE ARE U TAO? YES YOU, SIT WITH LEA"
"LEE DONGYEOL WITH KRIS WU." -Kris on the otherhand gives that cold stare but glad he's sitting next to a guy.-
"KIM DANA? KIM DANA THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT. Yes you Miss Kim, please sit next to the class president- Kim Joonmyun. *gulps... He's the class president?? Omg why am I nervous??*
"PARK CHANYEOL AND BYUN BAEKHYUN, YOU GUYS ARE SPLITTED. SEPARATE NOW YOU BOTH!"

So basically all the names are being assigned to are like this:
Minji x Sehun, Dana x Joonmyun, Tao x Lea(classmate), Kris x Dongyeol(classmate), Chanyeol x Baekhyun(they begged Go teacher not to separate them and promise him they'll be obedient kekeke). The rest of EXO members are not in Korean class, they are separated. Look forward to the next class which is History in chapters to come! kkk -spoiler-

Now now now... I'm seated next to the class president. I don't even dare to look at him in the eye!!!!!!! What should I do what should I do??? Tried to eyecontact with Minji, but seems like she's already in a deep convo with Sehun. Awww... lucky her.. wonder what they are talking about.. Minji must be so happy!! She gets to sit with her CRUSH!!!!! But wow, she knows how to play it cool... She seems, less nervous. So comfortable next to Sehun.

blue-Suho
purple-Dana

"Erm hi? You are.. Kim Dana right?" Oh wow, thanks for snapping my thoughts off. "I'm sorry.. but hello I'm Kim Joonmyun. Leader of EXO-K and the class president. Call me Suho for short.*held out his hand for a handshake*"  "Haha yes I'm Kim Dana, nice to meet you Suho-shi.." Ok he looks familiar... really familiar. Now that I get to see his face upclose, I was smitten.. totally mesmerized by his good looks.. Angelic eyes.. milky skin so soft like baby skin.. cute dimples..and when he smiles..feels like I'm flying in cloud 9.. "I think we met before.. If I'm not mistaken, I accidentally bumped into you idk few days ago at a cafe." "Oh that was you Suho-shi?? No wonder you look reallyyyyyyyyyy familiar!!" "Yeah that was me >_< i really wanted to apologize to u in person! So I'm really sorry for that day. I didn't forget. It's so disturbing." "Oh no that's okay, no problem. Not even an issue. Don't think about it Suho-shi." "Ahhh.. don't be so formal, since we're friends now, just call me Suho. Okay?*gives the most askjdhajfhafa dimply sweet smile everrrrrr* "Okay...*avoids eyecontact*" .. why am I feeling like this?! Feels like butterflies flying over in my stomach lolz.

After much talkings, Dana told everything about her life in London and told Suho to help her brush up in Korean where possible. They seems to be comfortable now that they have talked quite alot and get to know more about each other.

-Suho's POV-

So she's Kim Dana.. No wonder I really find her familiar.. Exchanged student, nice.. She's pretty too. Ok why am I feeling like this? I must not tell the others yet. This is just an infatuation. Love at first sight?? I dunno man... But she seems.... nice. Sweet. Very petite. Perfect girl for me. Oh stop it Suho, get a grip of yourself. But really what is this feeling? I hope she doesn't find me weird... But hey, we talked quite alot. And I'm glad though;)

Meanwhile Minji on the other hand...

-Minji's POV-
This is it Choi Minji. Keep calm and act cool. Yes. You're a councillor for a reason. Must. Not. Fangirl. Must. Not. Spazz.

Minji: So Sehun! We've been attending the same academy for a year, this is the first time I talked to you haha.
Sehun: Haha yes. And I haven't see you around before. Even if you're a councillor.
*He didn't noticed me at all...?:( Should I be glad or sad?*- Minji thought.
Minji: Maybe I was so busy you know.. so that's why? Haha. But it's ok! Since we're friends now and we're partners, let's work well together ok? If not.. Heh heh heh.
Sehun: What are you gonna do????? Don't be like this! Ok I will be obedient ok Minjiya?!
Minji: I'm just kiddinggggggg Sehunaaa. Aigoooo *messing up his hair*
Sehun: HEY CHOI MINJI! NOT MY HAIR OK?? *quickly do his hair back to the way it was lol vain*

I can't believe this.. I'm talking to my crush. My crush. Oh Sehun. What is life?! What is air?! Where is Kim Dana??? Oh there she was with........ Suho. Omg. I hope she's doing okay over there.. with him.. Hmm..