Chapter 13

Will I give myself another chance? (HIATUS)

You have no idea how dreading and lazy I am when it comes to dance class. I really wanna cry and give up and this is only my how many lesson. I gotta endure and motivate myself. Ughhh..... The normal routines, the normal stretches before my dance teacher go hard on us.. And oh? Sehun and Luhan is in this class too??? But the other day he wasn't here... hmmm... Obviously Minji couldn't hid her happiness but I wonder how she remained calm when she's in front of him. Totally 2 different person ok. My bestfriend is good at handling her emotions. Hahahaha. "Dana ah~ perservere ok?? HWAITING!!!" "Thanks Minjiya... Ughhh.." kkkkk~

So dance class has officially started. And I just got to know that Kai, Sehun, Luhan & Lay are the best in dancing in this class... Wow... why am I so fortunate and lucky again to be in the same class as EXO!?!!??! asdjhsakjffha. But I've no freakin' talent.... it's really embarrassing to go on a day being cocked up and y so stiff like !#*&*@8# OTL. Looking at Minji, she definitely has no problem. Ughhh... I really envy my bestfriend;( Why am I not like her again? And suddenly my dance teacher told us all that there'll be partner work again T__________T Omg how I hate this..... and guess what... I'm gonna separate with Minji AGAIN. CRIESARIVER. I know eventho we're in the same class but I can't help it but not wanting to separate with her ok. Whose gonna be partner... who who who........ ughhhh.... And tada. I'm partnering with Lay oppa. Oooh he's not bad either. Well, I mean, he's really a GREAAAAAAAT dancer other than Kai the "y dansheen mansheen" lolz. Minji got to partner up with Luhan. Omg I wonder how's she's feeling right now?! Apparently the magnaes are paired up with each other. Girls across the rooms are sighing cos they didn't get to partner up with the "guys of their dreams" trololol...... are you girls really that despo wanting to partner with them?! I wonder. 

"Hello Dana! We met again~ and we're gonna be dance partners:)" Lay oppa started talking to me first.

"Hehe why hello there again oppa!~ Please take care of me and guide me well. I'm a slow learner... and...... I've no experience in dance or whatever.. so bear with me ok?"

"No worries Kim Dana! I'm here to help you with whatever I can. But first of all, don't give up ok?"

Lay oppa is reallyyyyy nice. He's very polite and well-liked by peers. I hope he really can endure with me cos... you have no idea how useless I am when it comes to all of this >_< but I'm really not hoping too much, but I have to improve and gain something from there. The first dancing was he asked me to move my body and legs up and down and up and down repeatedly. I just have to do that while he on the other hand will dance and show his moves. The music started playing. And omg...... it's Taeyang - I Need A Girl. If you watch the MV, u shud know how's the dance like right?!?!!?! EEEeeekkk... I'm getting shy.. but I just have to keep moving my legs and body up and down.

He came close to me and whispered "Don't worry Kim Dana, just do what I say:)"

After he said that, I felt nothing. I mean, I was really calm but the only thing I hope THAT CAN'T BE HEARD IS MY HEARTBEAT. Yes, my heartbeat is beating like crazzzzzzzyyyyy. I'm really shyyyyyy. I mean.. when's the last skinship I had?! Hahahaha. I have to tell myself this is only a practice. Once the music stopped playing, Lay turned to me and he was doing the thumbs up and he said I did good. Phew?! Minji on the other side she was like squealing to herself silently. Of course I know. She's my bestfriend and I know the littlest things about her. Hahahahaha!!! After mine ended, everyone clapped and I quickly stood next to Minji.

"Minjiya..... how was it??? I mean... YOU KNOW."

"JJANG~~!!! Kekeke~~ eventho u just have to stand there, moving ur body and legs up and down nonstop, it was graceful yet y anyways. I mean, Lay is called a dancing machine for a reason. He knows what's best!"

"You have no idea how trembling I was OK!!!"

"It's OK missy, just keep calm and RELAX. Hehe."

And the next to dance is of course Minji and Luhan. I gave a quick glace to Sehun and I can see that jealousy look from his eyes. Legit he's having a crush on Minji I know. I smiled to myself and quickly look away to focus on Minji x Luhan dance. Music started to play and it's JYP's Someone Else started playing. Another skinship to expect in their dance..... Omg.. Sehun's gonna blow up HAHAHAHA. But omggg. Minji and Luhan was sooo professional and it's so charismatic. I mean for a couple dance you know?! Their eyecontact is really no joke. And I mean it to say it's really professional. They danced to freestyle and it's sooo y. Compared to mine, eventho I dunno a single about any dance moves, I'm glad Lay instructed me well. And I received a positive feedbacks anyway. Hehe. Phewwww. Signs of relieve! Keke Minji was panting and she stood next to me. 

"You know... I'm actually lucky to have Luhan instead of Sehun. I don't think I'm able to dance if I got to partner with Sehun."

" Whaaaaaat Minji hahahaha.."

"But actually I hope I get Sehun you know.. but thinking back, nah better not..."

"Well Luhan's not bad either. I mean, his baby-faced with manly figure.. damn that boy sure has moves."

"I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm glad tho~ and you know what Dana? That moves you saw is just the beginning..*smirks*"

"What you mean the beginning???"

"There's more to it Kim Dana. You see soon!"

Wow Choi Minji, stop teasing me my bestfriend!!! She made my self-esteem really low hahaha. 

"Yah Choi Minji! That was goooooood! Rest well ok." Luhan patted Minji's shoulders while packing his bag.

"Komawooo Luhan oppa." Hehe Minji just smiled.

-Sehun's POV-

Minji has moves... She worked it well.. Dayyymmmnn...... I'm partnered with Kai but not saying that it's bad or anything but I want a GIRL partner. Why didn't I get to partner with her?? I mean...you know.. from there working with each other, I might developed MORE feelings for her and... well.. can tell her.. I mean.. she's driving me crazy these days. I really like her. Am I the only one who only noticed her? She's the councillor but I've never heard any guys having a crush on her or anything. But as mentioned she like one of us EXO members... Hais who could it be? Becos of that.. I shan't keep my hopes high.. I don't want to expect anything. Afterall, EXO are all of my brothers. I don't want becos of a girl, our brotherhood will tore apart. WE ARE ONE. But I really like Minji idk who to let it all out to...