Chapter 14

Will I give myself another chance? (HIATUS)

-EXO's POV-

After lessons ended, the boys headed straight to SM Building instead of going back to their villa dorm. Eventho they are on breaks, but they still visit the building sometimes to dropby or randomly have practices. It was already 8PM KST and the boys are still practicing.. Kai, Luhan, Lay, Sehun is practicing dancing, Baekhyun D.O Chanyeol and Kris busy working on their voices and raps while Suho, Xiumin, Jongdae and Tao on the other hand was doing school work. So obedient.

Jongdae: Ahhhhh! This school work is sooo troublesome. I wanna practice, not doing this!

Suho: Bear with it Jongdaeya.. few more questions to go.

Jongdae: Hyung.. this is boring.. I'd rather sing....

Xiumin: Yeah man... I'd rather have practices.. I'm hungry.. I'm craving for some buns.. Tao, wanna come along?

Tao: To where?

Xiumin: The cafeteria of course! Paaaaali!! 

Tao: Ok one last questions and I'm done hyung. Hold on!!

They're busy doing their assignments.. To tell you the truth, the four of them is the only obedient ones when it comes to studying.

Tao: Hyung I'm done! Let's go!

While continuing the assignments...

Suho: Jongdaeya... Have you ever..... fall in love?

Jongdae: Love? Wae? You falling for anyone?

Suho: Aniya.. I'm just asking... 

Jongdae: Well.. just go straight to the point hyung. Is there anyone you like? I'm sure there's someone in mind...

Suho: Well..... I think I like.. her..

Jongdae: Her? Whose her? Soojung?

Suho: ANIYAAAAAA KIM JONGDAE!!! Why would someone like me like her....

Jongdae: Well who knows... she's the most popular girl in the academy anyways. TELL ME WHO HYUNG.

Suho: I like her.. Dana.. Kim Dana. The foreign exchanged student from London. Idk.. something about her.. I really like her. I mean.. I feel like I wanna be there for her you know?

Jongdae: Ah Dana.. well she's fine. I mean, she doesn't look like a fangirl or the typical girls out there. Does the members knows??

Suho: Not yet.. HEY DON'T TELL THEM YET. This is just an infatuation I guess. I mean.. Oh wells..

Jongdae: Haha hyung, why areu behaving like a sissy? BE A MAN!!! TELL HER!!! Or don't go straight to the point yet. Maybe you can ask her out first? Or study date? Or whatever??? Well idk abt all this stuff but.. U can ask Kris hyung or Kai you know hahaha.

Suho: Oh right those 2!! I forgot they're good with all of this. But I'll have to see first.. I don't wanna rush things..

Jongdae: Take it slow, take it easy hyung. Come on! Let's get back to our work. 

Suho: Ehh? I tot u're getting bored doing all of this?

Jongdae: Aniya hyung.. hehehe kaja let's go continue before Xiumin hyung and Tao gets back.

-Suho's POV-

I should really do something to get close to her right? Maybe I should text her first.. or should I ask her face to face?? But if face to face, I need to ask either Kris hyung or Kai along with me so things won't go awkward. Maybe I should ask Kris hyung for advice..

Suho: Hyung.. *walks over to Kris whose practicing on his rap*

Kris: Hey waddup Joonmyun. Sup.

Suho: Nothing much... can you accompany me to the executives room to take our members profile file??

Kris: For what?

Suho: Just follow me hyung! We're leaders afterall.

Kris: Aite aite let's go. 

While waiting for the elevator...

Suho: Hyung.. actually I wanna tell you something.

Kris: What is it? Go straight to the point. 

Suho: Well.. actually I've a crush on this girl and I dunno how to get myself closer to her...

Kris: Dana right?

Suho: WAIT WHAT? HOW YOU KNOW?

Kris: I saw you hugging her the other day at our villa.. Oh yeah, is she ok already?

Suho: Yeah she is I guess.. But I wanna know what happened.. you know.. but idk how to get myself to get close to her so I can ask her all that stuffs from her past. 

Kris: Simple. Just ask her out. I mean, of course u gotta take it slow first. Don't make things obvious. Want me to help you out?

Suho: Oh yes pls hyung!! I dowan things to go wrong and awkward if I asked her alone you know???

Kris: Heh heh. All this stuffs, you can count on me. *winks*

Suho: Thanks hyung. Idk what to do without you and Jongin.

Kris: Does he know about it yet?

Suho: Not yet... I've only talked about this with Jongdae and you. Jongdae asked me to asked you.

Kris: Hmm.. Maybe I'll tell Kai about it soon. 

Suho: KAMSAHAEYO HYUNG, JEONGMAL KAMSAHAE!!!!!!

Kris: Aiteeeee. No problem! Now do we still need to go to the executive room? 

Suho: HAHAHA I guess not. Let's go back to the practice room!

Kris: HAHA LET'S GO!!! *grabs Suho's neck and bromance hug him*