Chapter 5

Will I give myself another chance? (HIATUS)

So I went to the academy the next day alone without Minji since she has to go to SM building to run errands. I'm almost getting it alright going alone though. The first class was dance. And of course, I'm very much nervous cos DANCE & ME?????????? I don't dance....... So it's slowly getting nerve-wrecking and I'm getting worried though. Class began and of course I tried to hid myself at the back. Our dance teacher then announced to the class saying there's a new girl joining. "ttttt........." I mumbled to myself. "SORRY I'M LATE!!!!!!" Phew.. Minji came surprisingly. And I'm not alone. "We have a new student joining us today for her exchanged programme and it's the first dance lesson for her. Please introduce yourself Miss Kim."  I can sensed all eyes shot at me. "Annyeong haseyo, Kim Dana imnida. I'm Korean but raised in London. And I have no dance background history and I hope I'll learn something from this exchanged programme. Please take care of me." Minji is the first one to clapped and few secs later the whole class clapped.. Wow okay.. I'm at least relieved though. And of course, the class started and it's time for us to do warm ups. I was excused from the training class but our dance teacher told me she'll be grateful if I will at least learn something today. "So class, today we'll be learning on popping. We'll let our dance class leaders to lead us for today. EVERYONE READY? Kai & Lay, show them what you got." Girls started to squealing and I'm like Kai & Lay?????? Aren't they from...........EXO???????? I nudged Minji and she's like squealing as well! HAHAHAHA! My bestfriend is spazzing... Of cos we won't get noticed cos we're at the back. "I can't believe we're in the same class as Kai & Lay, Dana yaaaaaaaaaaa we like EXO how could this be possible??" Minji whispered me that. I can only mouthed  i-don't-know mutely to her.

Kai & Lay started dancing and mygodddddddd it was intense?! They're SOOOOOOOO damn good beyond words! I literally jaw-dropped and Minji was calm soon after. She started following the steps and memorized it well.. Aww... I wonder why am I in this dance class anyways. I feel like a loser. Cos I'm like the only one who have no dance history.. Quite worrying though.. After Kai & Lay stopped dancing, our dance teacher then showed us more moves. I tried to capture all the moves but succeeded like what? 5% only? Minji guided me, thank god for her presence. Class ended 3 hours later. And while me and Minji was about to go out of the class, our dance teacher, Miss Lee stopped us both. "Minjiya, u're assisting Dana right? I hope u'll be guiding her well. And Dana, I hope u'll learn something since u told us u have no dance background. Anything just ask Minji or me alright? U may ask Kai & Lay too, they're your overall dance leaders. They'll guide u as well. Take care!" We bowed to her and left the class immediately. While we're waiting for the elevator, someone shouted our names from far. Me and Minji almost died on that spot.

purple- Lay
red- Kai

"Hey you girls wait up. You're Kim Dana right? The exchanged programme girl in our dance class earlier right?" "Err... ye-yye-yess I am Kim Dana.." "You forgot to write ur name here. It's the attendance list actually. We're assigned to do this." "Oh right attendance list. I tot Miss Lee already took mine?*eyecontacts with Minji*" "Haha yes she did but this is the 2nd piece of list actually. Backup u call it. It's our daily thing to do. Oh u write ur name too Choi Minji." Minji widened her eyes. "My name as well? Oh okay.. U know my name.." "Of cos we know. We've been attending the same academy for a year already. Btw nice to meet you girls. I'm Lay from EXO-M." "And I'm EXO-K's Kim Jongin. Just call me Kai. See you girls around~~" "See yaaaaaaa....."- me and Minji said in unison and waved to them and they went inside the elevator. "Aren't you girls gonna get in? We're going down too, don't just stand there Minji-shi & Dana-shi." Oh right. We're supposed to go down as well. Meanwhile while the lift is going down slowly..:

Minji: "Soooooo.... aren't you boys having schedules?"
Lay: We're free from any schedules for the being now. And we're not going back to China too.
Kai: Yeah, we'll be attending classes regularly from now on. Attendance is important.
Minji: Ahhh... I see... (obviously Minji almost wanna explode HAHAHAHA)
Kai: So u're Kim Dana? From England? London? (looks at Dana)
Dana: Yea.. London. Haha *gives him the sweetest smile ever*
Kai: *oh shoot.. she's damn cute..* I see.. How long is ur exchanged programme? Staying alone?
Dana: 1 year. I'm staying with Minji in my dorm.. She'll be guiding and assisting me though..
Kai: That's nice. I hope you like it here. 
Lay: You're Korean right? 
Dana: Yes I am.. Why are u asking that?
Lay: Maybe cos u stayed in London for the rest of ur life that u don't look like the typical Korean girls in our school.
-Minji coughs to make sure they know about her existence-
Dana: Err...hahaha yea... I guess.. that explains why.. and my Korean fluency is so-so.. hehe..So erm dun mind me asking how old are u boys?
-Minji gave that are-you-for-real look to Dana- (LOL!!)
Lay: U dunno us.....? I mean if u're a fan then u shud know right? *looks at both Dana & Minji and then face to Kai*
Kai: *waiting for an answer*
Dana: Erm... I mean, I know you guys but you know since I lived faraway I didn't really catch up with news and updates etc... So yeah. Pretty much hooked with studies back in London..
Kai: I'm 18 this year, same as Minji. I supposed u're 18 as well? Dana-shi?
Dana: Ah drop the honorifics.. hahaha. Yes I'm 18~ same as Minji and u as well. How about u Lay-shi?
Lay: I'm 21... just call me Lay oppa. *gives his famous dimply smile everrrrrr*
Minji: Ah we're here. It's the 1st level.
 

So the elevator finally stops at the 1st floor.

Kai: See u around ladies! *Winks*
Lay: Bye Minji, Bye Dana! *waves*

What was the wink for Kai?!!?! Literally making us girls crayzzzzyyyyyyy.

green- Minji
orange- Dana

"I can't believe we're in the same lift as Kai & Lay... Goddddd... And whaaaaaaaat?! THEY KNOW MY NAME. OMG?" "Ofcos they should know YOUR existence in the first place. Same school hello?!" "But right... Where's Sehun? I saw his name in the list just now but he didn't turn up. Why oh why..." "Kekeke, miss ur baby Sehunnie already? kekeke" "Oh shuttup Dana!!!! Let's go home kajaaaaa! So tired and so glad we have 2 hours break since the next lesson is vocals. Bleargggghhh. Wonder whose in the class.." "Yeah I wonder too.."

So it's time to go back to our dorms to shower and get ready for the next class which is vocals. Say whuaaat. Still need to go home and change?! I'm so lazy.....