Chapter 11

Will I give myself another chance? (HIATUS)

Back to school. It's Monday today. I was feeling slightly better, but my voice is giving that weird voice. You know the alien scrannel voice when you're having a flu. Ok skip that! It was a bright Monday morning. Me and Minji is walking to the academy.. well eventho there's sun, but the weather is quite cooling though~ Mmm...loving it. It feels like as though I've stayed in Seoul for a month but this is only the second week?! Issit just me or the time is passing by so slow?! Ugh nevermind that.. We were walking to our respective lockers and the first lesson was History. Minji suddenly had to rush to class since she's the councillor. Aww.. she left me alone. But that's okay.

"Hey Dana! Good morning~ How are you feeling?" Shocked die me. Oh, it was Sehun. He seems so smiley.

"Hello good morning Sehuna~ Me? Slightly better.. just left with a slight runny nose. Thanks for asking."

"Take care of yourself ok! Anyways, u...alone? Where's Minji?"

"Minji had to go to the class first. She needs to settle some attendance list though."

"Ooooh....*Sehun still staring at the hallway*"

"Why are u looking for her? Eh hehhh, DO YOU LIKE HER SEHUNA?!"

"WHAT?? EHHHH I WAS JUST ASKING. OK BYE!!"

"YAH OH SEHUN WHERE ARE U GOING?!"

"HISTORY CLASS. SEE YOU THERE KIM DANA!" 

Tsk.

What's wrong with Sehun? Always rushing here and there. I think he really likes Minji. Cos he keeps asking for her. Hahaha. How cute. But hey, I'm sooo not letting him off! I'm gonna bugged him and make him say it. I smell fresh lovebirds soon... kkkk... Minji really likes Sehun.. and who knows if Sehun likes her back, two lovebirds has already been formed aww... Ok snap that! Now I have to rush for History class. I just remembered History class is the class that all the EXO members will be there.

OMG.

Keep calm and relax Kim Dana. Leggo!

-History class...-

Sehun's POV
Where is Minji... Where is she.. Hmm... "YAH OH SEHUN! COME HERE! WE'RE HERE! WHY ARE U LATE MAGNAE!" It was Luhan hyung shouted from far. "I'M COMINGGGGGG!" My eyes was still busy finding for Minji. Oh she's there :) Sweeping the floor, what an obedient councillor she is.. *still grinning*

Suho's POV
Will Dana come? Should I ask Minji? Ok maybe not.. Maybe I should wait a little longer..

*someone taps Suho's shoulder*

"Annyeong Suho oppa.. :)" It was Dana.. she greeted me with that sweet smile of hers. My heart is thumping like crazy. I was speechless. Why am I like this? I should greet her back right? "Oppa, gwaenchanayo? Helllooo? Suho oppa?? Kim Joonmyun oppa??" I should at least react and stop giving her Kyungsoo's O_O face.. "Oh hello Dana, you came :)" Only God knows how fluttering my heart is right now. My sweetest angel came.

Now back to Dana.---

I quickly walked to class and I saw Minji sweeping the floor! She waved at me and I hurriedly went to my place but something stopped me. I decided to go to Suho oppa's desk instead. I should at least greet him good morning, right?

"Annyeong Suho oppa.. :)"

He didn't reply me. Instead, he gave me that O_O face. Is there something at my face... or what? Now I started to feel insecure about myself omg.

"Oppa, gwaenchanayo? Helllooo? Suho oppa?? Kim Joonmyun oppa??"

Finally he reacted! Haha.

"Oh hello Dana, you came."

He gave me that dimply smile of his.. His eyes.. Are they real? It's always glistening... I mean.. I dunno... I feel so... Words really can't describe.

"Anyways... thank you for last weekend.. Please don't tell anyone will u? I mean.. I think I over-reacted.." 

"It's A L R I G H T Kim Dana. *grabs her shoulders and reassured her* It's really fine.. I mean, if u still feel a little burdened.. U can talk to me anytime... I mean, if u're okay with it. I can be ur listening ear u know. I'm a guy. And maybe from there I can advice you? Kekeke."

Suho grabbed my shoulders. I almost freaked out but I managed to keep cool...- Dana's thought.

"Really you will? Okay.. I guess I really need someone to let it all out to.."

Yes you need Kim Dana.. -Suho's thought.

"Class starting soon! Let's get back to our seats."

"Oh right, I'm seating with Minji. Hehe c yaaaa~"

And now, we're finally settled down at our own desk and seats. Class is already starting and it's my first lesson together with the whole of EXO members.. Obviously I'm seated next to Minji. Suho oppa with Jongdae oppa. Sehun with Luhan oppa. Kai with Lay oppa. Chanyeol oppa with Baekhyun oppa. D.O oppa with Xiumin oppa and Tao oppa and Kris oppa. The only lesson that I'm not with the iest bitttttcchhhh named Soojung yayyyyy.