Chapter 12

Will I give myself another chance? (HIATUS)

History class was alright.

Me and Minji were really focus during lesson. But I sensed like someone is watching me from a far. I had to think twice to turn around to look who was it and it turns out to be.................. Kai looking at my direction. I caught him lookig at me and he immediately looked away. Hmm... Issit just me or what..? Well whatever.

Suddenly a crushed paper flew right at my desk.

Me and Minji was shocked duh. Minji looked around to see who threw but everyone was busy writing notes.. even EXO. 

purple-Dana
green- Minji

"Who the hell threw that? What was that for?"

" I dunno... should I open it?"

" Yeah go look at it"

The paper wrote:
Kim Dana, can you meet me later after this History class ends? I've something to tell you. - Kim Jongin aka the y dansheen mansheen Kai.

"KAI?? *turns back and look at Kai* what the... what he wants?"

"I dunno..?? Maybe it's about that day when he asked me THAT question."

"Well he BETTER be apologize to you Dana. He deserves to apologize to YOU."

"Hahaha chill Minjiyaaa."

"Kekeke alright let's get back to work. This History class is no joke."

I turned back to see Kai again and he eyecontacted with me. He was like giving me that see-you-later look. Hmm.. I wonder what he wanna tell me??? I smiled at him and then my eyes went straight to Suho oppa whose sitting next to Kai. He really looks like an angel.. Very obedient.. That explains the class president. Hehe.. I think I really like him.. I mean, I like EXO and the guy that I actually used to like is him. He's so different compared to in real life. Well, said I just have to act normal.. I obviously can't fangirl infront of them lol. 

-Suho's POV-


"Hyung, I should apologized to Dana right? I mean about last week... But I dunno how to say it to her."

"Yah Jongina, just apologize. She won't murder you or what right. Mwoya.."

"Maybe I should.. hmm.. hyung give me a blank paper!"

*gives Kai blank paper and giving him that what-do-you-need-the-paper-for look*

Kai really felt regretful about that day. I already reassured him not to worry about it since I somehow consoled Dana already but he insist on apologizing to her then I can't do anything but to let him be. He wrote something at the piece of paper and crushed and immediately threw it across the table and it landed right at Dana's desk. Way to go Jongin. 

*RINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

--------------------------------------------------

The bell finally rang and we gotta be ready for next class which is dance class.. But I've to meet Kai for a while since he has something to tell me. 

red-Kai
purple-Dana

"Hey.....Dana!"
"Hi Kai, so what'sup? What is it that u wanna tell me, y dansheen mansheen?"
"I am y alright. Haha. Anyways about last week-"
"*broke off Kai's sentence*- about last week don't worry about it. I think I over-reacted."
"But I feel like badddddd Kim Dana. I'm reallyyyyyy sorry ok?" *he gives that puppy eyes u almost wanna smack him*
"It's OK Kai... really it is.*returns a reassuring sweet smile back to him*"

-Kai's POV-
Oh shoot... that smile of hers again. Must she really smile like that? Butterflies in my stomach. Is my kkamjong face turning red?! I better go to the next class quickly I don't want her to see me in this state. So embarrassing!

-----------------

"Thanks Dana! See you in the next class!!! Don't be late for dance~ See ya!*rushes to the next class*"

-----------------

Next class is dance......zzzzz........ Here we go~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG NEW SUBSCRIBERS??????? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I DIDN'T REALLY THOUGHT I COULD HAVE HAHAHAHA. AND LOOKING AT YOUR COMMENTS GUISE, I'M SMILING :))) SO TOUCHED. I'LL IMPROVED IN THE COMING CHAPTERS! X X