Almost Killed

Fallen Vampire
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan sighed for the umpteenth time, "Eunmi, eat it. I won't leave until you eat it." I glanced at the food and back out the window, "I'm not hungry..." He walked towards you and kneeled down, "What's wrong?" He asked. I quickly stood up and walked to the other side of the room, "Don't get near me." "Why are you avoiding me?" He looked at me with sad eyes. "I don't know who you are! You have me trapped in this room! Protecting me from something I don't even know. What I want is answers!"

He sighed, "If I tell you. You'll be in even more danger." "Stop with the danger crap! Just tell me already!"

Luhan grew worried. Through out his whole life he's never experienced me screaming. "Do you really want to know?"

"Isn't it quiet obvious?! Just say it already!" I shouted beyond furious. "I'm a vamp-"

Black fog suddenly appeared and a handsome appeared. "Found you" He chuckled. Kai wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. Luhan's eyes widened and he started running towards us. "Say bye" Kai whispered into my ear before disappearing.

Luhan with full speed, ran downstairs and quickly told them what had happened. "Alright Kris, Tao, and Lay come with me. Xiumin and Chen look through out the mountains."

Xiumin snorted and crossed his arms, "What for? We already know what's going to happen. She'll die. It's the same crap all over again." Luhan ran towards him and pushed him against the wall and sneered, "Xiumin, stop acting like you don't care. Eunmi saved your life." He gave him a push before running along side Kris, Lay, and Tao."

Xiumin stayed silent and looked down at the floor feeling guilty.

***

Kai smirked and released me before walking towards s.

Suho stood up from his chair and walked over to me with an evil laugh. He my finger with his cold finger, "Ah, Eunmi. We meet again."

I reacted and slapped his hand, "Ouch!" I massaged me hand and looked at him with a glare. "So obviously you know what we are, right? Luhan told you?"

What is he talking about? "I don't know who you are? Just leave me alone!" "Ahhh, she doesn't know" Suho said, "I would've thought you knew. I guess in this life you aren't as bright."

The rest of laughed loudly, "Oh well, such a pity. Beautiful and fated to die." The door opened and Sehun walked in. "What is she doing here?" He looked at s in confusion. "Finally Sehun you're here to join us!" Suho smiled, " look what we got for you."

Sehun walked towards me and carefully pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear, "Why did you bring her here?" "You know why. It's our job to do this" Kai answered. Sehun turned and carefully observed s, "Isn't it tiring to do the same routine? Why no

Please log in to read the full chapter