Again

Fallen Vampire
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up bright and early knowing that downstairs EXO-M would be waiting downstairs. I began to get up from the bed when I noticed a book lying next to me. “What’s this?” I opened the book to find a drawing of me sleeping. I smiled at how beautiful the drawing was. I turned the page to find a small note written.

For you my love. Write your thoughts, for your own personal use. I know you’re going through a lot. It’s the least I can do. I love you, Eunmi-ah..

I smiled and pulled it close to my chest.

Cheerfully, I went to the living room and found them there. “Hello, everyone” They all turned and looked at me, “Good morning.” “Where is Sehun? I just noticed he isn’t with you guys?” I asked. “He’s with EXO-K. He said he’ll be here later on”

A delicious aroma was roaming around the house and headed straight to the kitchen. That’s where I found Lay, “Oh, what are you cooking?” “Breakfast” He smiled and extended a pile of plates towards me, “Go and set them on table.” “Yes sir” I saluted while grabbing the plates. When I arrived at the dining room, I gasped. The table had multiple plates of delicious food. It was mouthwatering. I started to place the plates in front of each chair. That’s when I noticed, “Wait, vampires don’t eat…” All of them entered and sat started to sit down, “Hurry up Lay!!” Tao yelled.

Luhan came up from behind me and slid his hand over my waist. He pecked my cheek, “Good morning, my love.” I smiled and turned around facing him. He leaned it for a quick peck, “Any nightmares?” I shook my head, “No, everything was fine and thank you for the book. I love it”

“It’s the least I can do. Now, let’s eat!” Luhan walked towards his chair, “Come on, Eunmi. Sit next to me” Confused, I sat next to him, “But you can’t eat?” “You’ll see but first you eat. Pick anything you want.” Luhan pointed to all the delicious plates of food.

First, I picked pancakes with bacon and eggs as my first and began to eat. I stared at everyone and they looked impatient. Lay walked in with multiple plates and began to place them in front of them. “What is that?” A plate of bloody raw steak in front of Luhan, “Wow, that looks delicious.” I gave him a queer look, “Y-you’re going to eat that?”

He nodded.

“SO! Just for today, I got all of your favorite dishes and I went in all a lot of trouble to get it. Mountain lions, sheep, chicken and pork. Apparently most of you a picky eaters and didn’t settle for an occasional raw s

Please log in to read the full chapter