EXO-M

Fallen Vampire
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I looked around with fear. Kris closed the door behind him and stared at s, “They started the attack.”

Xiumin pointed at me showing no manners at all, “What the hell is she doing here?” I winced at his menacing voice. “Hey, calm down. She was with Luhan when trouble starting brewing.” Xiumin sent death glares my way.

Unlike him, Lay stared at me with soft eyes. He stood up and started walking towards me. “She still looks the same” Lay glanced at Kris. He nodded as well, “She always does.”

Why were they talking like they knew me. I shifted uncomfortably and tried to avoid any eye contact. “Hey” Lay called. I finally built up the courage to look at him but noticed that he wasn’t the only one looking at me but all of them.

My confidence dropped an instant.

“She’s shy” Chen said. Tao stood up and walked over to me. My hands started to tremble in fear and embarrassment. He stopped in front of me and looked down. He started to inch closely and -if I’m not mistaken- sniffed. “She smells the same.” “Yah, you don’t have to get so close” Kris slightly pushed him away, “she’s clearly freaked out.” “Don’t you talk? Say something” Xiumin said with a bit of anger in his voice. “Y-yes, I can talk…” I replied. Lay chuckled, “Wa, this never gets old.”

“Come” Kris said and walked away. The rest of the boys followed him and I slowly trailed behind them. They all walked upstairs and opened a door. “This will be your room.” “R-room? But-” “You can’t go back” Kris explained, “it’s to dangerous.”

“What about my mom?” I asked, “I can’t leave her alone.” “Don’t worry about her, nothing will happen. We will protect-” “Wait, just stop,” I cut him off, “what’s going on? I don’t understand anything.” Kris sighed, “Just go in. Luhan will come in a few.”

He slightly pushed me inside and closed the door. “Hey! Open the door!” I shouted.

I began hitting the door trying to open but it wouldn’t budge. “Let me out!” My hands started to hurt but I ignored it and kept slamming the door. “LET ME OUT! I WANT TO GO BACK HOME!”

I kicked the door with my feet but quickly regretted it, “Ouch!” I bent down and cupped my feet slowly massa

Please log in to read the full chapter