Mystery

Fallen Vampire
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When I got home, I knew something was wrong. The atmosphere was heavy and chilling. “Wow, it got quiet cold. That must mean winter is almost coming” my mom chuckled, “hungry kid?” I shook my head, “I’m going to bed.”

“Wait, here take this pill” She placed it on my palm, “if you don’t get better I’ll have to take you to the doctor.” I nodded, quickly swallowed the pill along with cold water. “Go to sleep. I’ll check on you later”

I walked upstairs and opened my door. Unlike my room at dad’s mansion, this one looks ordinary and not to flashy. It felt more comfortable and homey.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and sank on my bed. I sighed and bit my finger, “what happened today?” What part was real or was it fake? And more importantly, who was the handsome boy.

Why did he act like we’ve met before? I’ve never even seen that boy.

I shook my head trying to forget everything, “no, it was just a dream.” “Was it really?” A horrid voice asked. I jumped and looked around, but no one was in the room except me. Am I hearing things? “W-what?” I asked waiting for a response.

I shivered when a cold rush of wind burst into the room. Frightened, I looked at the window, it was closed. “Eunmi, you looked the same. Beautiful.” “W-who’s there?” I stood up and looked around the room. “Eunmi, how could you forget me?”

“W-what?” “I’m here” The voice said.

I spun around and stared at the handsome boy dressed in pure black. His light brown hair covered his eyes. “Come” He extended his hand. I shook my head, “no…”

He chuckled, “Silly, Eunmi. Always loved playing hard to get.” “Why are you acting like we know each other” She said in a shaking voice. He walked towards her with slow steps. Every step he took closer, she grew afraid. He was only few inches away. Up close, I noticed how tall he was. He peered closely and looked at me straight in the eyes. I quickly looked away avoiding his dark eyes. I thought Luhan’s eyes were scary but this guy makes me feel like I should run for my life. I took a step back, “stay away…”

He chuckled and reached for my wrist. I pulled away, “d-don’t touch me!”

“Annoying” He said and zoomed at me. He pushed my body against the wall making me yelp in pain. With one hand, he grabbed both my arms and placed them above my head. “Ah! That hurts!” I yelled.

I felt like if he were to give my wrists a squeeze they would break. “L-let go!” I yelled. He chuckl

Please log in to read the full chapter