Unusual

Fallen Vampire
Please log in to read the full chapter

He kept driving not once looking or glancing my way instead he just coolly stared at the street.

I wanted to tell him to let me off but I was afraid to get one of those stares again. However, the route he was taking was awfully familiar now that I noticed. Yeah, this was the way to my dad’s house. I looked out the window and that back at him. How did he know where I was suppose to go or was it just a mere coincidence that he’s taking the same route?

It wasn’t mere coincidence when he stopped in front of my dads house. I blinked at him in suspicion, “H-how did you-” “Get out” He snapped.

“but-”

“GET.OUT” He barked not even looking my way. I grabbed my bag and opened the door to walk out. Just as I placed my two feet on the ground, the car zoomed off while the door was already closing on its own. “Oh, Eunmi” A voice said. I turned and looked at my chauffer, “I was just about to go pick you up.”

“Is father home?” I asked. He shook his head, “No, m’lady he left for a very important meeting”

I hate going to dad’s house when he’s not even here. I’d rather stay in my own house, this is bad part of having divorced parents. However, that wasn’t important what was important was how the transfer boy know where I was suppose to go. I looked at the road he took and those thoughts just kept surrounding orbiting in my mind. Who is this transfer boy?

“Miss?” Aron asked. I looked at him and just strode towards the mansion. On the way, many of the housecleaners and butlers bowed, “Welcome Eunmi agashi.”

I walked upstairs and entered my room that my father put a lot of work into. The room was colored light blue and there was a queen sized bed in the middle. I walked to the large glass windows and sighed. There was a light knock on the door. “Come in” I spoke softly but loud enough for them to hear. A maid walked in with a letter in her hand, “Master Jung ordered us to give you this letter.” I reached for it and threw it on the bed, “you can leave.” She bowed and walked out of the room, softly closing the door.

“just another stupid present” I assumed.

I looked at the sky through the windows, the rain was pouring down. “How did the transfer boy know?” His handsome face kept playing in my head. I remembered how he spoke so aggressively, it scared me. Suddenly the sky roared, it didn’t scare me but I felt like that was a sign that something big was going to happen and soon.

***

The next day, I woke up and got ready to go to school. I walked downstairs and towards the dining room. My food was already placed on the table. “Good morning Eunmi agashi” The maids bowed. I sat down and began eating, “turn on the TV.”

She the TV and the news was on. I sipped on my orange juice and looked at the news.

“BREAKING NEWS! Their has been many reports on a number of people missing and today we have found two of them. A couple were taking their daily stroll and came across two dead bodies hidden in the forest. They immediately called the police and here they are. Can you please tell us how it happened?” The reporter asked the couple.

“Well, me and my boyfriend were jogging through the forest and there was horrible stench. That’s when boyfriend pointed out two dead bodies on the ground and that’s when we called the cops.” She nodded while talking. “Thank you” The reporter said and faced the camera, “the police are now investigating the scene and we hope to find the culprit behind these attacks.”

I bit on my toast, “attacks?”

“Ms. E

Please log in to read the full chapter