Coming Back

Fallen Vampire
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I stood up looked around. Everything was foggy and I could barely see anything. There was only person that was in my mind, “L-Luhan? Where are you?” I stared down to find myself wearing a white dress. “Eunmi, oh, Eunmi” A dreadful voice began to call my name. I swirled around and found nothing but a vast empty place. “Beautiful Eunmi…” I bit my lip as a covered my ears trying to block my ears from the dreadful voice. “EUNMI!!!”

The room began to shake making me fall on the misty ground. “GET UP! GET UP NOW!!!” Suddenly a light shone down and a lifeless body was laying there. My heart stammered inside my chest. His hair looked ridiculously familiar. “No…”

I stood up and ran towards the body. I dropped my body next to him and pulled him close to my chest. His face, it was Luhan’s. His eyes were open however lifeless. “L-Luhan?” He didn’t move and just stared at the distance. I shook him hard, “W-wake up! P-please…” I sobbed

I pulled him close and cried uncontrollably, “No, don’t leave me..” “That is what you deserve Eunmi and soon you will die as well!!”

A shadow appeared. I couldn’t see his face but just smile, a wicked one. He grabbed by my collar and pulled me up dropping Luhan. He squeezed my neck tightly limiting my breathing, “S-stop..”

“You’ll die!” The voice cackled.

Suddenly I started to shake violently.

I woke up and found Luhan looking down at me with a worried look. “Eunmi are you okay?” My body was completely covered with sweat. I shook nervously and grabbed Luhan tightly against me, “L-Luhan you are okay! I thought you died..” He squeezed me tightly, “No, it was just a nightmare. I’m okay don’t worry. Everything is fine..” “T-there was a man who killed you and he laughed wickedly-“ I stammered. “Shhhh, it’s okay” Luhan kissed my forehead, “it was just a nightmare..”

“I-it felt so real…” I placed my hand over my neck, “I could feel him chocking me…” “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you, Eunmi. No matter what..”

After a quite a shaking morning, I took a shower and went downstairs with Luhan. We stayed in each other’s arms the entire day. He would hum and my hair while laid on his chest on the couch. He tried his best to keep my mind of the terrible nightmare. He would talk about our past lives and what we shared together.

Once i

Please log in to read the full chapter