Danger

Fallen Vampire
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I opened my heavy eyes and looked around the room, everything was perfectly fine. Was everything a dream? I got up and felt a strong pain on my lower back, “Ah!” There was a knock on the door, “C-come in.” The door opened and my mom walked in with a plate of fruits, “Eunmi, I brought you a snack.” She placed them on my desk and sat on the bed. “Did you feel the earthquake?” “Earthquake?” I asked slightly confused.

“I came to check on you but you were sleeping” she said, “you’ve always been the deep sleeper.”

She ruffled my head, “go back to sleep. It’s almost midnight.”

Soon, she left the room and closed the door. I got up and waddled my way to the window, it was open.

Outside Luhan was sitting on the roof, looking up at the full moon. He tapped his finger on his knee and sighed. “Was it a mistake coming here?” he asked in a whisper. He regretted saying those words, but it was true. He was itching in getting closer but it would just be dangerous, who knows how this new chapter will end. A tall figure landed right next to him and sat as well. “Hey, you okay?” Kris asked. Luhan didn’t look at him and just stared at the stars, “I’m fine.” Kris sighed knowing his friend wasn’t fine.

“I’m sorry” Kris simply said. Luhan nodded, “I guess we were just never meant to be.”

“I’ll leave you alone” Kris stood up, “get your mind cleared up. We still have an important mission to do.” Luhan stood up, “No need. Let’s go.” Kris flew away while Luhan with his rapid speed, followed him.

I pulled the covers over my cold body and kept thinking about what had happened. Everything felt so real and scary. Luhan the way he moved, so fast and powerful. I knew then that it must be a dream. There’s no way that Luhan or that boy Sehun had such power.

It’s a dream.

I know that for sure.

***

 

Yejin smiled and ran towards me outside of the SM High. She pulled me into a hug, “How are you? I heard what happened yesterday in class, are you okay?” I nodded, “I’m fine.” “Guess what? There another transfer boy and the rumor is that he’s a super hunk!” She squealed whil

Please log in to read the full chapter