Released

Fallen Vampire
Please log in to read the full chapter

I sighed for the umpteenth time.

I was sitting on the bed with my knees pulled to my chest. I could hear footsteps outside coming from Kai who was on watch. What was going to happen now? What should I do? Well, what can I do? I sighed once more and placed my head on my knees.

"Let me in" A voice said. "No, Sehun you are forbidden from entering." I looked up at the voice of Sehun, I quickly jumped out of the bed and towards the bed. "SEHUN?!"

"Eunmi, are you okay?" I heard him ask. "I-I’m fine, but are you okay? Are you hurt? Did they do anything to you?!" My voice shook. "I’m fine, don’t worry about me. I’m just glad you’re not hurt…And Eunmi, don’t be afraid everything will be okay." "S-Sehun, I’m scared" I admitted, "why can’t this just stop?" "Don’t be scared, Eunmi. This will soon end and all the pain in your hurt will gone, I promise…"

"Hyung!" Kai said, "What did the old lady say?"

Suho smiled and pulled Kai into a hug, "Kai, it’s all over now. We will suffer no more." "I don’t understand?" Kai looked at his leader with confusion. "The old lady said that our future has been rewritten. We will no longer die because of the destined couple" Suho answered.

Kai broke into a chuckle and hugged s.

The door opened and EXO-K walked in. Sehun ran to me and pulled me into his arms, "Eunmi…" He kissed the top of my forehead and placed his chin on my head. "It’s over, now…"

He released me and looked at Suho, "Please release her. She has no purpose in being here now." Suho looked at me and moved from the entrance, "You can go…" I broke into a smile and looked at Sehun, "I-I can leave?…" He nodded and extended his hand, "Come on, let’s take you back to where you belong." I looked at all of them and bowed, "Thank you for releasing me." "Don’t thank us. Thank the old wise lady" Chanyeol said, "if it wasn’t for her than you would’ve been dead."

"No need for threats now" Suho patted Chanyeol. I stared at Chanyeol, "I’m sorry for making your life into a troubled one. I am truly sorry…"

They all stared at me.

"I’m sorry, I really mean it" My voice shook. My eyes began to water.

D.O. looked at me in confusion, "Why are you apologizing when we wanted to kill you?" I looked at him, "Because Luhan has told me before that a vampire suffers more than a human does. They sacrifice themselves to live one day more and me a human who had such a big impact in your future makes me sad. I am sorry."

Sehun grabbed my hand and glared at s, "This girl is more worthy than any of you low scum bags. She would sacrifice herself for you. You’ve lived your life and she’s barely living hers…"

"Come on, Eunmi let’s go" Sehun picked me up and carried me bridal

Please log in to read the full chapter