It Is Okay

Fallen Vampire
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Another day passed and although we know that EXO-M were fine with the wise woman, Luhan was still sad. I could tell by looking into his eyes, he looked miserable. I tried my best to cheer him up and smile but that would last for a small while. I had also noticed that Luhan would avoid more than usual. And I knew why. He was blood thirsty. Luhan couldn’t go out and hunt because that would be risky.

I ran my fingers through my hair and let a sigh out. Everything was horrible, I hate seeing him like this. The only thing I could do would be to offer him blood but I knew for a fact he would deny it. I bit my lip and sat up from the couch. I made my way to the room and walked in without knocking. Luhan was resting on the bed with his eyes closed. I knew he wasn’t sleeping, vampires don’t sleep. I sat on the corner of the bed and placed my hand on his leg. He didn’t move and kept his eyes closed.

“Luhan?” I called. He didn’t stir or even acknowledge my presence. I moved up towards him and slid in next to him. I placed my head on his chest and hugged his waist. “Luhan…I-“

He abruptly got up and walked out of the room. I stared at the door and felt heartbroken. “I know you’re doing it to protect me, but I can’t handle your rejection…”

Soon, it got worst and I didn’t get to see Luhan at all. The fact that we lived together and I didn’t see him at all meant he was avoiding me.

I felt disheartened and miserable.

I have to talk to him and we haven’t even had a conversation.

“L-Luhan?...”

All of a sudden I heard a lot of banging, I jumped. “W-what was that?” I feared the worst. Maybe Infinite actually found out where we were and was attacking Luhan right now. I jumped to my feet and ran with all my might to where the noise was coming from. I burst the door open to find nothing but an empty room. I looked around and noticed a lot of cracks and dents on the wall. “L-Luhan?!” I called frantically, “where are you?!”

The door shut abruptly, I jumped in fright, “H-hello?”

Nothing.

I heard footsteps behind me and I swirled quickly to find Luhan in front of me. He looked down at me with black eyes. He slowly made his way towards me. I could see his body slightly shaking. I had a feeling of what was going to happen next.

He pushed me against the wall, I

Please log in to read the full chapter