Meeting Him

Fallen Vampire
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up and realized that I was going to be late for school. I quickly took a shower and slid on my ironed uniform. I pulled my silky black hair into a simple ponytail. “Jung Eunmi, you’re going to be late!” I heard my mother shout. I sighed and swung my side backpack on and walked downstairs. My mother was setting up the table and placed my plate, “Honey, eat.” I nodded and sat on my chair and began to eat without saying thank you. I slowly ate my toast and took a small sip of my milk. “I’m leaving…” I got up and walked away. “Bye, honey~” She waved.

I walked out of the house and locked it behind me. The sky was gray just like any ordinary day here. The sun rarely showed up just like I liked it. Slowly, I started walking to my school. On the way, I spotted people the same age as me with the similar uniform. Out of the bloom, the sky rumbled, scary a few students. I didn’t show any reaction but looked up. It was more darker and the clouds were grayer than usual. The first raindrop fell on my palm, it was cold.

I fixed my gaze on my school and walked towards it. I spotted a few groups on the way. The jocks, the gossipers, and finally the queenkas. A girl, the third rank spotted me and pointed towards me. Gaeun, the main one walked towards me and smirked. “Another beautiful day for you, right freak?” Gaeun chuckled with her friends like a couple of hyenas. I have no funny bone in my body but was she said was no joke. I walked away and heard them laughing, still.

My friend, Yejin ran towards me. She had a bright smile plastered on her face. In our group, she was the bright one unlike me who never smiled or show any feelings. Yejin lopped her arm around mines and started dragging me to the cafeteria area. “We were waiting for you” She pulled me. I highly doubt it. The only one who likes me is Yejin unlike her friends. We finally arrived at our table and I caught a few glares. “Look, Yejin is here!” “Yaayyy” The said dripping with sarcasm in their voice.

“I’m going to the library” I said already walking away. Yejin looked crestfallen. She tried her best to make me feel happy but I would avoid it. Yejin turned and gave her friends the look, “Come on guys at least try to talk to her.” “Honestly, I don’t know why you even try to hang out with her, she looks the type that wants to be alone” Her friend said in a obvious tone. Yejin turned and watched me walking away, “I don’t think so. If anything she needs someone to lead her to a brighter life…”

“Just let it go. Yejin won’t give up” Her friends sighed and began chatting amongst each other.

I sighed and walked into the building without looking forward.

BAM!

I fell on the cold f

Please log in to read the full chapter