We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

Continue.

Lee shin saw that she still have the couple teddy bear he said “Do you still have that?” she said “Oh yea” He said  “So you still have the couple teddy bear with you” she look at him and said “It not a couple teddy bear they both have different instrument” he look at her and said “You copy that from me didn't you?” He ask “Do you still have mine?” She said “I throw your away since I left to the United Kingdom” He said “Really you throw it away the same day?”  Lee kyu won said “Yea it make me angry looking at it and I didn't want it” He said “What kind of a person are you?” She said “What?” He said “Let go eat” and walked pass her.

At  Zang shop they were eating Lee shin ask “How was UK?” kyu won said “It was beautiful I met a lot of nice and friendly people and I met this boy Ryan who shows me around he was really funny” He said “What you met a guy?” she said “Yea he the same age as me and we get along really well” He said “Did you two go out then?” looking at him  jealous.

She said “What ya Lee shin how could I go--but she stopped what she was saying  and said “Yea we did” he look at her and said “Really when?” She said “A few month after we broke up” His eye widen and said “You went on a date so soon when I didn't even think of any others woman beside you” She smile and said “I didn't go out with him” Why would I go out on a date so soon? and beside I didn't like how we ended thing”

He smile and said “Really then just now you were lying” he said “I didn't like how we ended either” she said “So you were thinking of me”? he looked at her and said “Yea everywhere I go I see your face I was going crazy” She said “Who told you to break up with me?” he said “If I didn't you wouldn't have go to the UK and you would feel bad about my injuries” She cut in and said “I would have go and come back quicker if you didn't break up with me” he said “Then why didn't you come back sooner?”

“Because they’re so many memories here and if I would have come it would have been sad and to be honest I wouldn't have come back to Korea if it wasn't for Director and work” He said “So you were planning never to come here again?” She said “That what I was thinking but I missed my dad and grandfather a lot” He said “So because of me you were hurt a lot” She said “Lee shin let forget what happen before” he look at her and came closer and hug her and said "I will never push you away again" she smile and hugged him back and said “You better”

Cha Bo and Hyun Ki Young

Ki Young was heading out when he pass by the wildflower practice room he heard someone was playing  he walk next to the door and was listening to the music he look through the glass and saw Cha Bo playing he open the door and said "That sound really good" Cha Bo said “Ki Young what are you doing here?” He said “I was on my way out when I hear someone playing and I wanted to see who” Cha Bo get up and said “Oh” he said “I didn't mean to bother you continued I am heading out now” She said “It fine am heading out too” He said “Then let go together” As they were walking Cha Bo said “I feel like eating ice-cream” he said “Really then let go together I feel like eating it too” She said “Really”

 When they went into the ice-cream shop Lee shin and Lee kyu won was hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter