We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aniyo mean no

De mean yes

Chapter 1

After Lee kyu won and Lee Shin finish performing together at the Catharsis they left.  Lee Shin and Lee kyu won were holding hand walking.

 

Lee kyu won is still mad at Lee Shin for pushing her away 1 year ago and for not telling her about his hand  she let go of his hand and walk away Lee shin ask “Are you okay” she turn around and said “Lee Shin you idiot”.

Lee Shin said “What?” She said “Why didn't you tell me about your hand? Did you think you can hide it forever without me knowing?” he said “Ahhhh yea” she said “What?” He said “I am sorry for not telling you, I didn't want you to give up everything you dream about just because of me” he walk up and hold her hand again and say “I am sorry for everything I hurt you didn't i?”.

She said “Did you know because of you I went on hating you?” He said “I know I deserve it then but now you cannot hate me” She said “Why? Why should I listen to you?”  Lee Shin looks at her sad face and said "I love you so you cannot hate me anymore” she look at him and said “You really are an idiot” He smile and said "I missed you so much” She said “I miss you too".

After hearing that she missed him too he hugged her. When they reached next to her home Lee Shin said “Goodnight” and kissed her on the cheek her eye was open wide he look at her and smile because he miss her reaction every time he kiss her and she looked cute "Goodnight" he said" Goodnight" she said.

 When Lee kyu won went inside her grandfather asked “What are you smiling about? Did something happen?” he said “Aniyo” She reply then go to bed it late "Goodnight" She said.

When Lee Shin arrive home his mom saw that his face looked different she said “Did something happen?” He said “What? Aniyo” She said “Your face is glowing” His sister came and said “It because he perform at the catharsis with kyu-unnie” His Omma said “Really you perform with Lee kyu won” “Are you back together?” She said Lee shin didn't know what to say his Omma smile and said “That good”.

Lee shin sister came into his room and said “Oppa are you really back with kyu unnie? What if she left again are you going to be sad again for a whole year again?” She said Lee said “Don't worry” and smiled she look at him and walked out of the room.

The next day Lee shin was outside Lee kyu won home waiting for her to come out Lee kyu won came and saw him waiting for her with his bike he said “Get on”  W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter