We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

(Sorry for taking so Long to upload a new chapter. I know some of you were waiting to read it since I kept getting message. So I decide to make this chapter longer. Thank you and Enjoy)

Continue

(1 year later)

Lee shin and Lee kyu won got married their life along with the others are great everyone is finally able to become what they wanted. Lee shin is a working as a guitarist along with his band the stupid. Lee kyu won is also performing signing, dancing and let's not forget she is still play Gayageum for her grandfather and still make time to play with the wildflower. Ki young who on broad way like he wanted.

(Flash back at Lee Kyu won and Lee shin wedding)

After getting married, Lee shin and Lee kyu won was with thier friends having director was messing with Lee kyu won like always there were drinking. Lee kyu won pick the soju. Lee shin look at her telling her no she whisper begging him, but he refuse knowing she get drunk when she drink and he didn't want to her to especially today. She got up from her seat, Lee shin look at her she said "I will be back" Lee shin get up and follow her knowing she is upset at him.

The director know she mad because Lee shin didn't let her drink he smile at how childish they could be. Lee kyu won was in the dressing room sitting down. Lee shin came in and saw her sitting looking innocent in her white dress he smile at how pretty she look. He came in and lock the door, he sat next to her. He said "Lee kyu won" she look at him with her face puff up looking sad she said "What?" he smile and said "You will dirty your dress" she didn't say anything he said "Your mad right?" she shake her head saying yes he ask "Because I didn't let you drink?You can't drink today" she ask "Why?" he smile and said shyly "It our wedding so you cannot today she look at him.

He said sweetly "Smile?" she stare at him he add "I don't like when you drink not even a little so don't be mad" she look at him and said "Alright I won't drink" he smile that as stubborn as she is she agree he smile he pinch her cheek and said "Your cute" she look at him. She pinch his cheek back he look at her and felt his heart beating she smile and said "Lets go" she look at him sitting she smile and pull him up. He stood up and look at her he said "Were married now" she shake her head he look at her lip and kissed her.

She kissed him back she pull out he smile and said "Let's go back" he grab her hand. She look at him he smile and said "Lee kyu won" she look at him he said "I love you" she look at him and smile she said "I love you too" he smile and lean in closer to her face and kissed her. (End of flashback)

(Present)

Lee shin and Lee Kyu won were making dinner together she said "Tomorrow I am going to Japan for a week" he said "Are you really going to leave me alone?" she look at him with a cute face she said "Can't you come too?" he look at his wife and smile he said "I would, but I have rehearsal with the band" she look at him disappointed. She said "Fine" he look at her and said " You know that I would go with you if I can right?" she shake her head and said "I know" he came behind her.

He wrapped his arms around her she said "Are you going to be okay for a week?" he put his head on her shoulder and said "Of course I will. No Lee kyu won for a week." she said in a sad voice "Really?" he smile and said "Aniyo I won't be okay by myself. I will miss you a lot" she smile and said "Liar" he said in the softest voice "I will miss you. You're my wife so of course I will miss you a lot" she smile and said happily "I will miss you a lot too. A week away from you it's very long" hearing that he turn her around.

He look at his wife and smile he said "You will miss me a lot?" she shake her head he smile and said "A week is very long when your away Lee kyu won" she look at him and ask "Your going to call me right?" he said sweetly "Of course everyday" she smile and hug him he smile and hug.

(Lee kyu won left for Japan)

Lee Kyu won is in japan having interview after another. She didn't get to have a break since she got there. She has fan meeting, photo shoot and other things on her schedule. She couldn't wait to be back home with Lee shin. Lee shin got home from working he look around the room to see nobody usually when he come home he find his wife alway doing something worth seeing he said "Lee Kyu won hurry and come home" he look at her picture on the wall and smile.

Lee kyu won called Lee shin

S: "Lee kyu won"

K: "Shin were you sleeping?" he smile happy she called.

S: "Aniyo I just finish taking a shower you?"

K: in a low voice she said "I am on the bed. I had so much to do today I am really tired" hearing that he know how it feel to be on business trip.

S: "Don't work too hard. I know it must be tiring Lee kyu won go to sleep"

K: in a sad voice she complain "Why?I just got to hear your voice and your telling me to go to sleep. Fine goodbye" she was about to hang up when he stop her.

S:"Lee kyu won" he said in a loud voice

K: she puff her face up and said "Why?"

S: (Smiling) "I am happy to hear your voice, but your tired that why I said that. Don't go to sleep yet" Hearing that she smile and said "Really?okay" they talked and talked until both of them fall asleep.

A week later

Lee kyu won finish her busy schedule in japan. As soon as she reached home she looked for Lee shin. Wondering where he is she went unto the kitchen to see him she look at him for a few second before saying happily "Shin" hearing her voice he quickly look to see her. Seeing her he quickly put the knife down he look at her he said "Lee kyu won" she smile and said "What are you doing?" he said "Your back" she smile and said "Hmm we came early" hearing that he was happy he said coming closer to her "I would have pick you up" she said "It fine" he look at her. She bit her lip and look at him he looked at her she said shyly "I missed you" hearing that he missed her so much he said wrapping his arms around her "I missed you a lot too" she smile and hug him tighter.

Ki young and Cha Bo been together for 1 year and couple month. They been apart for a week but not month since both of their job need to go on trip, even thought it hard to be apart they are happy to still be able to see each other. The first thing Ki young did as soon as he step out of the plane he went to home. He open the door to find it quiet he put his bags down and said "Where is she?" he open the room door to see her on the bed. He smile and said "Cha Bo" hearing his voice she quickly look to see him. She got up and said "Ki young" he smile and said "I am home" she quickly smile and hug him he hugged her back.

She said "You said you were coming tomorrow" he said happily "I couldn't stand to be away so long" she smile and said "I am glad your home" he pull out of the hug and said "Me too" he look at his girlfriend and smile. He laid down on her bed she look at him and said "Your tired?" he said in a sleepy voice "Hmm" she said "Then go to your room" he said "I will sleep here for today" she look at him. He close his eyes and said "I missed you" she smile and said "Me too" with hearing that he close his eyes and fall asleep on her bed. She look at him and cover him with the blanket and was happy he was back.

The next day

Lee Kyu won slept in since she came home late. Lee shin didn't wake her knowing she must be tired from her trip. When she wake up she look at the time to see it around 12pm she quickly get up and head to the kitchen to find Lee shin. She found him in the kitchen he smile and said "Your up" she ask "Why didn't you wake me?It late" he said "You came home late I wanted you to sleep" she look at him. He came closer to her and smile he said "I am glad your back" she look at him and smile.

Later that day

Lee shin was laying on the bed reading a song lyrics. Lee Kyu won came into the room after taking a shower. She look at Lee shin and ask "What are you doing?" he put his paper down and look at her and said "Nothing" she came and lay down on the bed. He look at her he ask "Are you tired?" she said "Aniyo since your laying down I will too" he smile. He look at her hearing that he said "Really?" she said "Yea I was lonely for a week I was really bored" he smile and lean over her he said "Did you missed me that much?" she smile and said "Yea a lot" he smile finding her really cute he said "Me too missed you so much" she smile he lean and kissed her. He pull out to see her eyes widen open he smile.

Later

Lee kyu won waiting for Lee shin to come back since there are going watch a movie. She was laying on the ground. Lee shin came back home with food since she complain saying she feel like eating Chinese food while watching a movie. He look at her and said "Lee kyu won" hearing his voice she quickly get up and look at him holding the bag he said "You made me go out this late to buy food so you better eat it all" she smile. She look at him and said "I told you not to go but you didn't listen. How can I eat it all?" he look at her and smile he said "Well you better now come eat" she smile and said "I picked a movie all ready" he smile and said "Okay" he look at her and smile.

They were watching a movie and eating. Lee shin said "You have a lot more to eat don't tell me your full" she look at him and said "I am full" he smile and said "Go wash up" she shake her head and said "Pause the movie then" he smile and said "Okay. I am going to wash up too" she smile. After they finish washing up they were watching the movie again.

He said to her seeing her eyes close "Stop watching and go to sleep" she puff her face up and said "Aniyo" he look at her stubborn behavior and missed that about her he said "Ya go to sleep" she didn't listen she stare at him with the cutest face ever he stare at her. She look at him and said sadly "Fine watch it alone then" he didn't want to watch it alone it was her fault there watching a movie. He said "Your telling me to watch it alone when you made me" she said "You're the one who sending me to bed" he look at her and said giving it "Stay and watch it" she smile.

She leaned her head on him he look at her knowing she going to fall asleep any minutes he pull her in his arms she look at him he said "Sleep" she smile and said lying "Who tired?" he said "You?" she look at him and said "Thank you" he smile and kissed her on the forehead she close her eyes and fall asleep. He smile and hug her tighter.

The next morning

Lee shin wake up to find Lee Kyu won not there he look at the time to see it only 4:00am he head downstairs to find her on the computer. He look at her and ask "Lee Kyu won why are you up so early?" she quickly turn to see him she said "Your awake ah I forgot to email the song" he look at her and said "Shouldn't you do it later? It so early" she smile and said "I will forget! Go back to bed I will be there in a minutes" he look at her and said "Come now" she smile and said "Alright I am finish" she turn to face him he smile and lift her up she said "Ya Lee shin" he smile and carry her to the room.

In the room he put her on the bed he reached and touch her lip she kissed him back she pull out and look at him she ask "Shin didn't you say you were tired?" he smile and said "Aniyo" she look at him and smile he reached and pull her shirt out while kissing. After he wrap his arms around her she smile and look at him. He put his hand on her face, her eyes look at his hand he lean toward her lip she look at him he touched her lip, suddenly she hear thunder she pull out of the kiss and ask "Is it raining?" he smile and said "Hmm" he look at her closely he ask "Are you scared of thunder?" she shake her head saying no he smile she look at him.

He reached and touched her lip she close her eye he pull her body closer to his, he pulled the blanket from her body he kissed her neck she felt ticklish he pull out she look at him and ask shyly "This is why?" he shake his head she smile. He leaned in and continue she felt the pain she pressed her nail in his back he took her hand and pin it down while kissing her.

Later that day

Lee kyu won was cooking, Lee shin finish talking a shower he was shirtless and was wiping his hair he saw Lee kyu won in the kitchen. He smile and came next to her he put his arms around her neck she quickly drop her spoon she turn to see him between her shoulder she said "Ah you scared me" he smile and hug her from behind he said "Do you want me to help?" she bit her lip and said "Yea" he smile and kissed her neck her eyes wide open.

He turn her around she look at him he kissed her lip again, she wrap her arms around his neck he pull out and look at her he look at the stove and turn it off she ask "What are you doing?" he smile and said "Let's cook later" with that said he lift her up her eyes wide open stare at him he smiled. She could feel his wet body she said "Shin your wet" he shake his head he put her on the bed and sit her up he pull her dress off he said "I just took a shower" she look at him he take her bra of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter