We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12:

(Sorry to take so long. I hope you enjoy Lee shin and Lee Kyu won moment along with Cha Bo and Ki young.)

Recap from chapter 11 ending: Lee shin saw Lee Kyu won hugging another guy Yoon Ki.

Continue from chapter 11.

Lee shin saw Lee kyu won and Yoon Ki hugging he stand there looking at the scene hurt he swallow his spite. Lee kyu won saw him and quickly pull out of the hug she said "Lee Shin" he walk up to them. He look at her he said with a mad voice "What are you doing?" she look at him Yoon Ki said "Lee kyu won I will be with the others see you inside" she said "Yea" Lee shin look at her.

He said "Why were you hugging him?" she said "He just hug me" he look at her mad he said "Hug?So you hug him?" she look at him she ask "Why are you getting mad?It just a hug" he yell "Lee kyu won I am mad really mad" she look at him she said "I didn't do anything" he said "You didn't do anything?After what I saw" she look at him. Looking at him she said "Lee Shin are you really going to be like this?" he look at her he said "Forget it I am leaving" she look at him she said "Where?" he didn't answer she follow him.

Inside

He could believe she said she didn't do anything when she was hugging that guy. She came in she look at he said "Just go I don't need help today" she didn't listen she said "Lee Shin why are you mad?It just a hug nothing else" he didn't look at her she said "Fine be mad.I too am mad,I am leaving" he couldn't believe she mad at him when he didn't do anything he said "Lee kyu won what?Are you mad?" she turn to look at him she said "Yea I am" he look at her she walked right out of the room. Cha bo look at Lee kyu won leaving he said "Kyu-ah where are you going?" she said "Far away for Lee Shin" she quickly left.

Cha bo, Lee shin, Ki young was eating, although Lee shin was mad just thinking about what he saw. He ask Cha Bo since she know everything "Where Lee kyu won?" He look at Cha Bo, she said "She left she said she was going far away from Lee shin" Lee shin eye widen he ask "What?Lee kyu won said that?" Cha Bo said "Yea" Ki Young ask "Did you fight?Again you fought?" Lee shin look at them and said "Aniyo we didn't" Cha bo pointed to Lee shin she said "They did" Lee shin look at her.

Lee kyu won is mad at Lee shin for behaving like a child just because a another guy hug her. She said "Fool why did he get mad. Fine I am too" she walked to the swing and was swinging she felt bad that he saw it well not because he saw it but she got mad at him when he was just acting like any boyfriend would act she kept swinging.

Lee shin went to Lee kyu won home but she didn't come, he said "Where is she?Did she not come home?" he think back to the hug he said "How did she want me to react when I saw that? Ah woman really" he pull out his phone and called her. She answer.

(Phone conversation)

Lk:"What?"

Ls:"Lee kyu won is that the way you answer the phone? where are you?why aren't you home?"

Lk:"Why do you care?" she said mad

Ls:(Yell)"What?Ya where are you?"

Lk:"I am somewhere why?"

Ls:"Ya where is that?" he demand

Lk:"I am at the playground"

Ls:"Playground?Why?"

Lk:(Yell) "Because of you I wasn't in a good mood"

Ls:"What Me?Don't move I will be right in 5 minutes wait right there"

Lk:(smile) "Why?"

Ls:"Ya just wait don't move" (Phone disconnect)

She sit said "Why is he alway yelling?"she kept swinging. Lee shin came at the playground to see her swinging. He look at her he take a deep breath and said "Lee kyu won" she look up to see him she quickly stand up she said "Lee Shin" he came up to her she look at him. He look at her he ask "Why did you come here?" she sat back down she said "A fool got mad at me" hearing she called him that again he yell "What?Fool?" she said "Yea fool!your alway getting mad at me" he look at her he ask "Who fault?Your" she ask "How is it my fault?" he curl his lip he said "You were hugging another were suppose to only hug me" she smile and look at him.

She said sweetly "Lee shin" he added "I was angry and mad that you were hugging him" she stare at him she said "Ya are you a fool" he stare at her he said "What?Fool? stop calling me that" she said "I can't you are that sometime" he look at her he yell "What?" she shyly said "I am sorry I didn't know you would be mad that I hug him if I known you would get mad I wouldn't" he smile she added "Don't you know that you're the one I love?" hearing that he smile.

She felt embarrass saying that he kneel and stop the swing she look at him. He said "Lee kyu won what took you so long to say that?If you said that earlier I wouldn't be so mad" she look at him she said "What?I said it before too" he smile and said "You should say it more" she look at him. He look at he lip she stare at him he lean in and kissed her, she close her eye and wrap her arms around his neck. He pull out of the kiss and said "I love you" she look at him he look at her he pull her for a hug.

She smile he said "Hug me more" she smile and said "Hmm so you're not mad anymore right?" he pull out and look at her he said "I am not now let's go home" she smile he grab her hand. As they were walking he said "Lee kyu won you better not hug another guy" she stop walking and let go of his hand. He look at her she said "You hug girl all the time why can I?" he said "I don't so you can either" she look at him she said "You take the picture with woman all the time" he look at her and ask "Are you jealous?" she shake her head she said "You too were jealous" he smile and look at her.

He look at her and said "Of course I was" she look at him he adds "I love you" she smile he put his arms around her neck she look at him he said "Let be fair.I won't hug girls and you can't hug boy" she smile and shake her head he smile he hold her hand tighter. He couldn't stop thinking about the fact the he got jealous seeing her hugging another guy he look at her as they were walking and couldn't help but smile.

The next day.

Lee kyu won was with her grandfather wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter