We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

(Leave comment)..I redo all the chapter so rereader if you have to

Starting from today I will update a new chapter of We belong together every thursday.

Continue from chapter 8:

Lee shin and Lee Kyu won was looking at the star Lee shin said "I want to make a wish if I see a shooting star" she turn to look at him she said "What your wish?" he smile and  said "It a secret"she said "Secret? Tell me?" he said " Aniyo" she said "Why?" he look at her she said "Fine then I want to make a wish too" he said "What your wish?" she said "I am not telling you" he look at her and smile.

He said "Lee Kyu won" she said "What?" with a mad face seeing her made the mad face which he find cute he said "I want to tell you but I think it best to keep it a secret till it come true" she said "Fine" she lay down on the blanket he did the same.

Ki young pull Cha Bo outside where there no one  she look at him and yell "What are you doing?" he look at her and said "Cha Bo" she look at him he said "Why did you leave? was it because of me?" she said "Aniyo" he look at her knowing she lying he said "Really? if it wasn't me then why have you been avoiding me?" she quickly said "Who avoiding who? He said "Was it because of what happen that day?" her eye open wide she said "Aniyo" he look at her lying he said "Do you like me?" she stare at him.

After a minute she said "What? why are you asking that?" he said "I want to know do you?" she avoid looking at him and said "Aniyo" he said "Why are you lying? She said "Who lying?" he said "Then look me in the eye and tell me you don't like me?" she look at him for a while she said "I--- his eyebrown raise and eye wide open she said "I have to go" she turn to leave he pull he against the wall she look at him with tear in her eye.

Ki young yell   "Why can't you tell me?" she try to push him off but stop she look into his eye he look at her with tear in his eye also he  lean in closer to  her face she said "Do you like me?" he look her for 30 second and said "Do you really what to know?" she shake her head he lean in and kissed her.

Lee shin and Lee kyu won was lying down on the blanket  far away from the others talking he ask "Do you want to know something?" she  said while looking at the star "What is it?" he lean closer to her and said "I love you" her eye still open wide he look at her she smiled.

She finally say what he wanted to hear  "I love you too" he look at her and smile he wanting to hear that he said "How did you know my wish?" she said "That was your wish?" he smile and said "Hmm I was waiting for you to say that" she smile and said "Really?" he shake his head he lean closer to her and kissed her.

Ki young pull out of the kiss Cha Bo eye wide open look at him he said "Does that answer your question? She look at him she was about to say something when Eun soo came and saw them together. Eun soo look at Ki young and Cha Bo together Eun soo said "Ki young" Cha Bo look at her, Eun soo said "Why did you leave?" Ki young look at Cha Bo then Eun soo, Cha Bo quickly leave Ki young look at her and was about to go after her when Eun soo grab his hand.

Eun soo said "Did you left because of Cha Bo?" Ki young reply "What?" she ask "Do you like her?" he look at her she said "I knew it but it was hard to believe" he said "How did you know?" she said "I can tell by the way you were looking at her but I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter