We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

(Enjoy...this chapter is more about Cha Bo and Ki young but also with Lee shin and Kyu won)

Cha Bo is getting ready for his date with Sun Hee she tumbles through her closet to find her clothes. Sun Hee was walking with Ki young, Sun Hee said "I have a date with Cha Bo today" Ki young said "A date?" Sun Hee said "Yea were going to see a movie" Ki young didn't say anything he was hurt he didn't know what to say at all he said "Have fun" Sun Hee said "Thank" As Ki young he walking he couldn't stop thinking about Cha Bo going on a date he said "I don't care" he keep telling himself that but no matter what he couldn't stand it.

Cha Bo showed up at the movie where Sun Hee is waiting for her, he went up to her and said "You look pretty" she smiles inside the movie theater they were watching "From me to you" during the movie Cha Bo was thinking about Ki young and remember that they sat at the same seat that they sitting now she turn to look next to her thinking Sun Hee is Ki young but when she look all she see is Sun Hee. Ki Young is thinking about Cha Bo with Sun Hee thinking of what could happen, after the movie was finish Sun Hee walking Cha Bo home, when they reached her home he told her to go inside she look at him and nodded.

The next day at school Cha Bo saw Ki Young she look at him and could feel her heart beating but doesn't know why she walk pass him he said "Cha Bo" she stop walking she said "Yea" he said "How was your date?" she said "What? How did you know?" he said "Sun Hee told me" she said "Oh it was great" he said "That good" she look at him he said "I have to go" she look at him walk away, Cha Bo said "Why did Sun Hee told him?" Lee shin is at school with his 3 friend practicing.

Lee kyu won is with the Director talking about her acting role as the main lead he said "Lee kyu won just because your famous doesn't mean you don't practice like the other's" she said "Director I know" he said "I am just making sure" and he messed her hair up she said "Director" he look at her and hand her the script she said "This is the script?" he said "Yea look at it too" she said "Hmmmm" he said "Should we have another MT?" She said "Really another MT yea we should" he look at her and smile and said "Okay" he messed her hair up she said "Ya" he said "Your still the same" he smile. Ki young headed out of school at the same time Cha Bo was also heading Cha Bo said "Are you leaving?" he said "Yea are you?" she said "Yea I am abou- but he didn't let her finish he said "I am going" she look at him and wonder why he acting like that.

Lee shin stand in front of Lee kyu won home wondering if she at home since he didn't see her after school as he was about to open the door her grandfather came out and see him he said "Hello did you come to listen to my story?" he said "Ah- grandfather cut in and says "It okay if you don't want to listen to it" Lee shin said "That not it" grandfather said "Lee kyu won is not home yet" Lee shin said "Ah okay then goodbye" grandfather said "Goodbye" as Lee shin left grandfather smiled and said "He act like I didn't know, I was just like him in my younger year".

Lee shin called Lee kyu won but she didn't answer he wonder where she is, Lee kyu won fell asleep since she been practicing all day, Lee shin couldn't sit still he decide to go back to school to see if she still there he went to the wildflower room but didn't see anyone there he then went to the practice room and see her there he said "Lee kyu won" she didn't answer he went up closer to her and see her sleeping he smile and said "Lee kyu won you been practicing all day haven't you?" he look at her he take her arms and put it around his back and carry her.

While walking and carrying her, he remember when he first carry her when she was completely drunk he smile , 3 minutes she woke up she lift her head from his back she wonder who carrying her she when saw that it was him she said "Lee shin what are you doing?" he said "You're awake" she said "Why are you carrying me?" he said "You were sleeping in school" she said "I got from practicing" he said "Don't practice so hard?" she said "Hmmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter