We belong Together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

(This chapter continues from Lee shin and Kyu Won telling their parents about expecting a baby)

Continue

Lee shin look at Lee Kyu won who doesn't know what to say, he could tell that she's nervous. Omma look at them and ask "What the news? Hurry I am curious" Kyu won bit her lip.

Lee shin ask "Should I tell them?" she shake her head. He smile he look at them and said "There will be-a new member of the family" hearing that appa quickly said "Lee Kyu won really? Your pregnant?" she shake her head appa was very happy that his daughter and his son in-law are having a child.

Grandfather look at them happy that he will have a grandchild before he leave this world he said "I guess I will see my grandchild after all" Lee Kyu won smile she said "Grandfather" he smile.

Omma smile and said "This is really good news I am happy" Lee shin ask his sister "You will be aunt are you happy?" she smile and said "Oppa I am really happy you and squash head is-"Lee shin look at her telling her to stop talking Lee Kyu won smile along with the other.

Lee shin and Lee kyu won was in her room at her grandfather house. Lee shin puff his face at Lee kyu won. She look at him and said shyly "Don't be mad I didn't know what to say" he didn't look at her she said "I am sorry for making you tell them. You deserve to be mad" he look at her.

He look at her and was about to say something when she said "I couldn't even tell ours parents about our baby and our baby isn't even here yet and I am already messing up sorry" hearing that he was sad.

He was sad to hear that he look at her she look away from him not wanting him to see her cry again he turn her head to face him to see her eyes filled with tear knowing it all new to her also him.

He said sweetly "I am not mad at you I don't mind telling since I know your were scared I was just messing with you" she look at him.

He added "I understand that you don't know what to do, but isn't it new to us? It normal for you and me to not know what to do" she look at him tears falling down he gently wipe her cheek.

She said sadly to him "Shin" he smile and said "So don't worry if you mess thing up it okay we have a long time more to get it right" she was touch to hear those things from him.

She said in a low voice "Thank you" he ask "For what?" she said shyly "For everything" he smile and gently took her hand and hold it. She look at him he said "Let's go" she smile.

Lee kyu won was with her appa. He look at his daughter and said "Your grow up now" she look at him and smile. She said "Appa what was I before?" he smile and said to his daughter "My little daughter" hearing that she ask "What about now?" he look at her.

He smile and said "My one and only daughter" she look at him. He said "Your Omma would be happy" she look at her appa and shook her head saying yea.

She add "I missed her. I really wish she was here" he look at his daughter knowing she grow up without a Omma. Also knowing it must have been hard he said "I know, Congrad" she smile and look at her appa.

At home, Lee shin came next to Lee Kyu won who sitting quietly on the bed. He look at her and wonder what on her mind. He said "What are you thinking about?" she look at him. She look at him and said quietly "Nothing-just-everything" knowing what she thinking about he gently pull her closer to him and hug her.

Knowing that she is scared and doesn't know what to do. He said "Don't feel scared" she didn't say anything since she was she just hug him.

She said to him "I am hungry. What do you want to eat?" he look at her hearing that. He ask "Your hungry?" she shook her head saying yes. He smile and said "I will cook" he was about to get up when she grab his hand.

He turn to look at her. She look at him and said "I will cook, just watch TV in the meanwhile" hearing that he look at her. He said "I want to help" she look at him. He got up and said to her "Let's cook together" she smile and said happily "Okay" he smiled.

The next day

All of Lee shin and Lee Kyu won friends heard the news they were happy for them. They were celebrating during the celebration.

Lee Kyu won complain that she cannot drink since she love to drink. The director said in a happy voice "Lee Kyu won it must be hard for you since you love to drink only 9 month you can manage" she look at him and yell "Director" Yun-soo who is also pregnant look at her husband.

Yun-soo said smiling knowing he love to mess with her she said "Stop messing with her" Lee kyu won smile and said "She's pregnant too" Yun-Soo smile.

Lee shin look at her and smile happy that she can't drink she look at him sad, but was happy that she was pregnant. Cha Bo smile and hand her juice she take it. Lee shin smile and said "Drink it" she look at him.

Knowing he must be happy she ask "Are you happy that I can't drink? You must be" he look at her and couldn't believe that she's accusing him he said "Yea I am very happy" she turn her face away from him. He look at his wife who he love so much he said "Don't be mad and drink it" she pick it up and take a sip he smiled.

He look at his wife talking to the others. She look at him and puff her face he look at her. She quickly look away seeing that his eye widen. He didn't take his eyes of her. She look at him when he wasn't looking knowing he just thinking about her.

Lee kyu won was eating happily, Lee shin look at her not looking at him. He look at her talking to the others and not him. She finally look at him, when he wasn't looking she smile at him.

Lee shin excuse himself to the bathroom, Lee Kyu won look at him. He look at her looking at him now, not knowing she was looking at him when he wasn't looking.

He gave her one last look before leaving. When Lee shin got back from the bathroom she ask "Where were you? You left for a while?" he look at her. He look at his wife and said "You notice I was gone?" she look at him and said confuse "What?" he stare at her. She said "Why?" he said to her "I forgot my phone in the car, stop talking and eat" she puff her face.

She look at him and eat easily. Looking at him she couldn't believe he is like that sometime. She continue to eat. He look at her knowing he was a little cold to her.

She wonder what she did to him she said grumbling to herself "Why is he like that? So cold" he look at her hearing that. She ignore him an continue to eat as he look at her.

Later, as they were walking, Lee shin ask "I am happy that you can't drink, since you get drunk, are you mad because of that?" she look at him and stop walking. He look at her, she smile and shook her head saying no. She ask "Why would I be mad? I am not, although I can't drink I am happy" since they are having a baby.

He look at her and said "I thought you were upset." she look at him. She said "Why? I am not" she grab his hand and said to him "I am not mad" he smile. He told her hand and smile.

At home, Lee Kyu won was sitting down on the sofa Lee shin came and saw her he smile and lay down on her lap she look at him he smile and said "This feel nice" she put her hand on his face.

She look at him and said "Lee shin" he look at her and said in a happy voice "Were going to be parents" she smile and said "Hmm we are, but Lee shin are you really ready to be parent?" he look at her.

He smile and said "Yea I am ready, are you?" she shake her head saying yes he smile and get up from her lap she ask "Why?" he said "You cried when you found out are you sure?" she look at him feeling embarrass that she cried because of that.

She shyly "Do you have to bring that up? It embarrassing" he smile and said "How is it embarrassing? It not" she said "It is, most people would be happy at the news unlike me" he look at her more closely and said "Lee kyu won it isn't. I know it must have been shocking for you I was too" she look at him.

She ask curious "You were? You didn't look like you weren't" he smile and said "That because you were so scared that you didn't notice" she bit her lip she said "I am sorry I didn't know" he smile and said "It fine you were scare enough for the both of us" she stare at him he lay back down and her lap.

He ask "Does your leg hurt?" she said "It stopped" he smile and said "That good" he look at her and said sweetly "Were you mad earlier?" she shook her head saying no she ask "Why would I be? I know you were thinking about me" he smile and said "Of course I am thinking about you" she look at him. He held her hand and close his eyes on her lap.

The next day

Lee kyu won ask Lee shin to zip her dress he went behind her and was zipping it he said "Where are you going so early?" she said "Work" hearing that he couldn't believe she going to work he said "What? Work? Why?" she turn to look at him.

She said to him "I have nothing to do home so if I go in I might get thing done" he looked at her upset he said "You rather go to work when I am off?" she look at him.

She ask "Your off? You said you were working today" he looked at her with a cute expression he said "I wanted to be off today" she smile. She smile and said "I didn't know" he ask shyly "Then don't work stay home" he look at her scare if she would say no that she going to work he ped her dress.

She ask quickly "What are you doing?" he innocently said "Getting you to change since you're not going" she smile and said "Lee shin" he ped her she look at him she said "Alright I won't go" he smile hearing her answer he continue to take her dress off she look at him.

She look at him he look at her he pull her dress out she said "Did you have to take it out?" he shake his head saying yes she said "Ya" he smile and reached for her bra she quickly grab his hand.

She said looking at his face "Your really weird. Do you know that?" he look at her and said "Aniyo it isn't weird. Is it?" she smile and said "Aniyo, but you are" he pull her bra out she look at him he smile and touched her soft pink lip.

She pull his shirt off him her hand was around his waist, he lean her on the bed and kissed her more she pull out and look at him. He look at her and touch her face. He then again lean in and kissed her soft lip.

After Lee kyu won tried to get out of the bed since Lee shin was teasing her about her body. She push him away and said "How can you say that in a situation like this?" looking at her he said "It true" she cover her body more with the blanket. Wanting to know how he can call her flat he smile and pulled the blanket off her. He came on top of her and look at her.

Seeing her face he lean in and kiss her. She look at him and said "I am not" hearing that he smile and said "You are, but I don't care" she bit her lip. She said "Am I really?" he said cutely "Hmm" she closed her eyes not looking at his face since she feel embarrass she stare at him. He reached and kissed he lip.

She closed her eyes and response to the kiss as he remove the blanket completely. She pulled out and ask "Your flat too" hearing his eyes widen. He stare at her he said "I am a man of course I am, but you're a woman and-" she quickly stop him.

He look at her she said "I know I don't have anything happy?" he couldn't help but smile at her. He ask "How can we fight now when we are in-" knowing what he was going to say.

She said "You started it" he said "I like messing with you" she puff her face and look at him. He said to her "Now stop talking" hearing that she said "You're the one that talking" hearing her talking he know she won't listen he said "Lee Kyu-"she kissed him.

His eyes widen she pull out and said "You talk too much" he smile and kisses her again. She close her eyes and wrap her arms around his neck.

2 week later

Ki Young and Cha Bo was already married, Ki young was watching a performance on the TV. Cha Bo came into the living room to see him she smile and went and sat down next to him. He look at her she ask "What are you watching?" he smile and said "Broadway" she look at him knowing he enjoying watching that. She put her head on his arms he smile and pull her closer to him and said "This is better" she smile and said "Huh" he smile.

Lee kyu won came home from the book store. She was carrying a lot of book in her hand. Lee shin quickly take all the book from her and ask looking at all the book "Why did you buy so many book?" she smile and said "I need to learn" he ask "Learn what?" she puff her face.

He look down to see the book looking at the book he realize that all the book is about baby and pregnancy he look at her she puff her face and walked away from him. He stood their with a smile on his face. He quickly follow her. They both sat down on the floor looking at the book.

He look at her and said "There so many book" she said "I need to learn. I don't know anything so" he look at his wife he smile and said "I need to learn too" she look at him and ask "Really?" he take the book and hit her on the head.

She stare at him. She said quietly "Why did you hit me?" he said "Ya I am going to be a appa so I too need to learn" she smile hearing that she complain and ask "Okay, but do you have to hit me with the baby book?" he smile hearing that he rub her head that he hit she smile. He said "Lee kyu won" she smile.

As they were reading Lee kyu won look at Lee shin who said "This is really interesting" she smile and said "I know" since they didn't know anything about babies and pregnancy and learning together he was happy. She leaned her head on his back he smile and said "Tired?" she said "Aniyo" he continued reading the book to her.

Lee kyu won was vomiting in the bathroom Lee shin look at her throwing up he gently tap her back and said "Morning sickness" she shake her head. He wipe and said "Are you okay?" she look at him sadly and said "My stomach feel weird" hearing that he said "Really? You must be hungry, let's eat?" she look at him.

He gently stand her up she said "Thank you" he smile. He place food in front of her. She began eating, but stop feeling all the food coming back up. She look at Lee shin and quickly get up and run to the bathroom.

Seeing that he got up and run after her. Seeing her throwing up again he again tap her back he said "Lee kyu won" she said "I don't feel well" he look at her and felt hurt seeing her sick. He lift her up she put her arms around his neck. He said "You need to rest" she look at him.

He put her in bed and said "Sleep" she said cutely "I am not tired" he look at his wife and said "I know, but sleep, you will feel better" she shake her head she close her eyes and after a minute she fell asleep. He look at her and said "Not tired my Lee Kyu won" he smile.

Lee shin went downstairs and continues reading the book. As he was reading he was smiling happy that their going to have a baby. Although he know she scared to death, but since he know more about it since he use to take care of his sister he was happy.

Lee shin was cooking in the kitchen he was making her soup to eat since he know she won't eat hard food for today. Lee Kyu won wake up and came into the kitchen to see Lee shin.

She ask in a sleepy voice "Lee shin" he quickly turn to see her. He smile and said "Your up" she shake her head he ask "How did you sleep?" she said "Good" he smile and said "Sit" she look at him.

He place the food in front of her she look at him and then at the food. She ask "What is this?" he stare at her. She look at him with an innocent look on her face. He said "It soup, chicken noodle soup so eat it" he sat down in front of her.

He hand her the spoon and said "Eat" she began said eating "Do you want anything else to eat?" she shake her head and said "Aniyo" he said sweetly "Tell me if you want anything" she smile.

After eating, Lee kyu won was in the room with Lee shin. She raise her shirt up and look in the mirror she ask Lee shin "Is it growing?" he look at his wife and smile he said "Aniyo it still early yet for it to show, wait another month it will start to show then" she puff her face up and look at him.

He look at her she said "My stomach and body will change" he look at her she puff her face and said " So unfair your is still going to be the same while mine change" he look at her hearing that he couldn't believe she said that. He said to her "Lee kyu won" he pull her next to him.

She look at him he said "It will change, but you won't, but do you want my body to change?" she smile at that knowing he comfort her, but she didn't want his body to change.

She said in a low voice "Aniyo I don't" he smile she said to him"I will be big" he smile and said "Just our stomach, only for nine month" she look at him. She bit her lip and said "Will you still love me when I am big?" hearing that his eyes widen.

He look at her asking that he yell "Ya Lee kyu won" she bit her lip down. He couldn't believe she ask that he said knowing he have to explain it to her "Lee kyu won even if your big I will alway love you no matter what" she smile hearing that she said sweetly "Shin" he look at her and said "Understand?" she shake her head.

He pull her and hug her from behind, he said "Lee kyu won you really ask the weirdest question do you know that?" she know she did, but wanting to make sure she said "I was just wondering" he put his head on her shoulder and said "I will alway love you" she smile hearing that she said "Me too" he smile.

2 month later

Lee kyu won was working late since she had to record her song for her next album that will be releasing next month. One of her assistant came in and saw her working he ask "Where going to go eat are you coming?" she look at him and smile and said "I have to finish some work go and eat" he bowed and said "Don't work too hard" she said "I won't" he left.

Lee shin was also working at the studio since he have a concert coming up. The other drag him out of the studio saying he need to have a drink since he only work.

Later, Lee shin went home to an empty house wondering where Lee kyu won was. Lee kyu won who was with Lee Jung-Hyun since she doesn't have anything to do. Jung-Hyun make her buy her a lot of food as they were eating.

Jung-Hyun look at her and ask "Your going to tell me first if it's a boy or girl right?" Lee kyu won smile and said "Of course" Jung-Hyun smile.

She ask Kyu won "Oppa where is he?" kyu won said to her "I don't know, maybe working" as Jung-Hyun was stuffing her face Lee kyu won ask "Boyfriend? Do you have any?" Jung-Hyun stop eating and said "Why are you asking that? Aniyo" Lee kyu won look at her lying. Jung-Hyun said after a second "Well there is this guy, but we are just friend that all" Lee kyu won smile as they were talking.

Jung-Hyun called her Oppa telling him to tell Lee kyu won she had fun. Hearing that Lee kyu won was with his sister he was happy he ask "Jung, what did you do?" she said happily to him "Talk and eat" he smile and was very happy.

Jung-Hyun said to her Oppa "Oppa are you starving Kyu Unnie? How can a pregnant person be so skinny? Be good to her" Lee shin was surprise that she said that. He ask "Are you worried? She eat a lot, expect it doesn't show, but I am really good to her, don't you know your Oppa?" she smiled.

She said lying"Who is worried? Not me, but Oppa did you forget how mean and cold you were?" hearing that he said "I changed" hearing that she know he did she said "Aish all because of that squash head Lee kyu won" he smile and said to her "Jung" she said quickly "That how we talk to each other" he smiled.

She adds, "Give her a lot of food" he agree and said "Alright, now goodnight you have school tomorrow so sleep. I will see you tomorrow" she smile.

Later, Lee shin look at Lee kyu won and said "What did you do to my sister?" hearing that she ask "What?" he smiled and said "She called and told me to be good to you and feed you since your too skinny" hearing that she smiled.

She ask surprise "Jung-Hyun said that? She really...Just like you, but you should listen to her since it a good thing" hearing that he smiled. He ask "I am good to you" she look at him.

She was thinking messing with him seeing that he ask "Right?" she said joking "Well" he quickly yell "Ya" she smile and said to him "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter