We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

(I hope you enjoy Lee Kyu won and Lee shin moment also Ki young and Cha Bo)

Continue.

Lee kyu won look at him and felt her heart beating faster, she stare at him wondering why. She quickly stop him from feeding her. He look at her wondering why, she swallow her food and look at him. He ask "Why?" he look at him and snap out of it she said "Huh" he put his chopstick down and look at her. Looking at her face he smile he said "Lee kyu won" she look at him with innocent eyes. He ask "Why?" she bit her lip and said "Erase last night from your mind" he look at her.

Hearing that he ask "Why?" feeling embarrass that he know about her time of the month, she said "Well-just erase it" he look at her clueless but an idea of what she trying of say pop up in his head. He smile and said "Why?I don't want to" she stare at him and said "Why-why?You don't need to remember" he smile looking at his girlfriend.

He leaned closer to her and said "I won't forget. Last night I told you it normal it not a problem" she look down and grumble under her breath "Not a big deal? It is" hearing her talking to herself he smile and said loud "Lee kyu won" she look up to him. She ask in a low voice "Why?" he smile and said "It really fine. Don't worry about it I know about these thing" she bit her lip. He said smiling while picking his chopsticks up "Open" she look at him and smile and open. He feed her and couldn't help but smile at the thought that she want him to forget about last night.

Later that day.

After going on a date they separated and went home. Lee kyu won felt lonely since she was alone she didn't want to bother Lee shin since he took care of her last night and they just went on a date. She look at her time to see it only 10:14pm she walked out of her house. She looked at Lee shin house and turn and walked away from it. As she was walking she ask herself "Where am I going to go?" she stopped asking herself and then continues walking saying she will find somewhere.

Lee shin on the other hand couldn't stand to be alone at home he look at his phone and said to the doll charm "Lee kyu won are you sleeping?" he pressed #1 on the speed dial and called her. Seeing that he is calling she said "Oh" she answer quickly she said "Shin" He ask "Were you sleeping?" she looked around where she was and said "Aniyo I went for a walk" hearing that she went for a walk by herself so late he said "What?A walk?" she said in a cute voice "Yea I couldn't sleep so-he didn't let her finish her sentence he said quickly and worry "Lee kyu won where are you?" she said "I am next to the bus stop why?" he said "Just stay right there I will be there " she smile and ask "Why?" he said "Just stay there" he hang up.

He grab his jacket and rush out the house wearing his pajamas. Lee kyu won was waiting wondering why he wanted to come. Lee kyu won looked up to see Lee shin a smile form on her lip. He went up to her and look at her he said "Ya didn't I tell you not to go out without telling me?Do you know what time it is?Why didn't you ask me to go with you?" she look at him asking question after question. She said looking at him wondering if he forgot that they broke for a year she said in a mad voice "What?Ya did you forgot that we broken up everything you say doesn't apply now" hearing that she say that he look at her and said "Ya it still apply now since we are together it didn't change" she look at him knowing he did that for her if he didn't she wouldn't be where she is now. She look at him.

She said sadly "I didn't want to bother you and I am sorry" he look at her and wrap his jacket around her she look at him. He said "Ask me next time it not a bother at all" she look at him and shake her head she said "I am sorry" he look at his girlfriend and said "It dangerous for a woman to walk by herself so late so ask me next time and don't go by yourself" she said sweetly "It not dangerous" he said "Not dangerous?" she bit her lip and said "It is" he smile seeing her changing her mind.

He grab her hand and said "Let's go" she smile looking at what he wearing she said smiling "Nice pajamas" he look down to see he wearing his pajamas he said "Who fault?" she said happily "Me" he hold her hand tighter and said "At least you know" she smiled as they were walking. He stood in front of her house and look at her he said "Go in and sleep" she bit her lip and said "I can't sleep" he look at her and said "I will be on the phone with you till you fall asleep" she smile and said "Really?" he lean in and kissed her forehead and said "Hmm now go in" she smile and said "You too" he gave her another kiss she stare at him he smile seeing her expression. He sent her in and smile at how she is making him worry.

Lee shin and Lee kyu won was talking he said to her "Don't wander around this hour again understand?" she said "Hmm but you get to go out late why can't I?" hearing that he said knowing that it different for a man than a woman he said "Don't take this the wrong way but it different for a man and a woman" hearing that she raise her voice she ask "What? How do you expect me to take it? So unfair" knowing she would say that.

He said quickly "I know it unfair but if anything happen when your by yourself now?" she bit her lip and said "Still unfair" he smile and said " Lee kyu won" she said in a low but upset voice "Hmm" he said "Do you want to know something?" she open her eyes wide and quickly said "Hmm tell me?" he smile knowing she excited to know he said "Should I tell you?" she said "Hurry tell me" he smile and said sweetly "I-I love you" hearing that she smile and said "Shin" she smile and add "I too love you" he smile happy that she said it back. He smile she fall asleep after he said I love you he also fell asleep with the phone to his ears.

3 month later

Lee kyu and Lee shin along with the stupid and wildflower and Ki young are on their way of becoming more famous. They are on tour releasing a new album together. Having the time of their life since they finish school, there enjoying their time like their no tomorrow.

Lee Kyu won is more famous she release album after album. She is famous with guys as for Lee shin his dream came true he finally a guitarist he also famous with his band "The stupid" Meanwhile Cha Bo and Ki young are together Cha Bo is famous with "The wildflower" follow by Lee Kyu won and their 2 friends, while Ki young is on broad way.

Lee Kyu won Appa and Harabeoji is away, her appa is in the US meeting people with Lee shin omma since they are working together while her harabeoji is taking Lee Jung Hyun to an audition. Lee shin and "The stupid" following with Lee kyu won and "The wildflower"are in Jeju island.

Lee Kyu won and Lee shin was about to go on a date when Lee shin got a call from his assistant asking him to go to the studio. He look at Lee Kyu won he said "I will be there" she look at him she said "You have to go right?"he said "Yea" she said "Again we never have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter