We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

(I hope you enjoy this chapter, please leave comment if you liked it)

Continue from chapter 10.

Back at school

Ki young and Cha Bo was eating together he said "Do you want to do something later?" she said "I can't I have plan with Suh Hee" he said "What? Plan?" she look to see him looking at her she said "Yea" he said "What kind of plan?"she shake her head and said "Ah we are going somewhere" he said "What?Where?" she said "I am not sure yet" he look at her and get up and said "Then have fun" with that said he left. She look at him and said "How can you say that?Fine Ki young I will" she get up and left too.

Ki young was walking thinking how she can go with others guy place wondering if she forget what happen at the MT. Ki young who thinking about Cha Bo who is going out with Suh hee later he said "What should I do?" he didn't want her to go somewhere with another guy, he thought idea that will make Cha Bo not go.

Cha Bo and Ki young was practicing she told him that she should go he told her she cannot that the director told him that they should clean the room she told him he can do it but he told her that the director told him that she should help him she complain saying that she have to go but since he told her the director say that, she said "Fine" she look at him mad that she going to be late.

Cha Bo and Ki young was cleaning, Ki young look at her smiling but he also feel bad about lying. An hour later the director come in to the practice room to get his book when he saw Cha Bo and Ki young he look at them and ask "What are you two still doing here?" Ki young look at the director.

Ki young look at the director trying to tell him not to say anything. Cha Bo smile and said "We cleaned the practice room just like you ask" The director eyes open and said "What?Cleaned?" Ki young look at the director and said "Yea we did just as you ask" director said "Who told you to clean?Me?" Cha bo said "You" director look at her and said "I didn't when did I tell you that?" she said "Ki young said you did" Ki young look at her feeling embarrass and guilty he put his hand on his head.

The director was smiling as he was walking he said "Kids these day" he couldn't stop smiling knowing that Ki young made the girl he like clean since he didn't want her to go.

After hearing that Ki young lied Cha Bo storm out of school he follow her she said "Why did you lie?" he said "didn't want-she cut in and said "I can't believe you lie and made me clean for hours" he said "I am sorry" she said "Why did you lie?" he look at her and said "I just didn't want you to go hang out with Suh hee" she look at him she said "Why? Are you jealous?" he didn't answer he said "I am sorry you can still make it to meet him" she look at him.

Cha Bo said sweetly "Ki young do you want me to go?" he look at her and said "Aniyo" she smile and said "Then why didn't you say so?" he look at her he said "If I did would you have stay and not go?" she look at him and said "Hmm I would have not go if you told me not to" he said "I am sorry" she came closer to him and hug him his eye widen he hugged her back.

Ki young pull out of the hug he look at her and then her lip she smile he lean in closer to her lip she closed her eye he smile and touch her lip.

The next day

Lee kyu won was with Ki young talking, she ask "What going on between you and Cha Bo?" he look at her blushing he put hand on his face she smile seeing that, she said happily "Everything work out right?Your dating?" he smile and shake his head she said "I am happy" he look at her and said "Thank you" she look at him and wonder why he said that she ask "Why?" he said "If you didn't tell me, I wouldn't have told her" she smile looking at him.

Later.

Lee kyu won was bickering with Lee shin she wanted to go on a date but he refuse saying he doesn't like going on date, she couldn't believe he saying that she puff her face up mad she said "Alright I am going home first" he look at her and said "Alright" she give him a mean look before turning to the other direction. He smile and yell "Bye Lee kyu won" he smile knowing he love to get her mad since she look cute he get up and follow her, she said to herself "Lee shin fine" he went up and walked next to her he smile and grab her hand she stop and look at him she said "Oh" he said "Let's go" she look at him and said "What?" he smile and said "Let's go on a date" she look at him and said "Why?You hate dates remember?" he smile and said "I do but you like them so let's go" she smile.

She bit her lip not giving in she said "I am going home" he look at her and said "Lee kyu won" she puff her face up he smile looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter