We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10.

(Leave comment)

Continue from chapter 9.

Later that night.

Everyone's was together eating,talking and having fun, Sang ra suggested that they play the truth game,the director said "Sa rang you really are something" she look at him and said "Director then what should we do then?" he look at her and said "Fine then let play" his wife look at him knowing he like to mess with his students and smile.

First up was Sun Hee he look at Cha Bo and said "Cha Bo" she look at him he said "Do you like anyone?" she look at him,she said "What?" Sun hee said "Do you like anyone?" she look at Ki young who waiting to here what she would say. After a minutes she said "Yea" Lee shin look at her and follow with everyone's else Suh hee said "Who?" Cha Bo said "You can only ask one question" he look at her.

During the game question was ask and people's were having trouble answering it, next question was up Joon Hee ask the director "Who your favorite student?" he look at them and said "Ya what kind of question is that?" the director wife look at him. Ki young smile and said "Who is it?me?" the director look at his students, Sa Rang said "It Lee Kyu won right?" Lee Kyu won said "Aniyo what are you saying?" Lee shin look at the director,the director said "What? Lee kyu won?" Joon Hee said "Yea you treat her better" the director said "I like all my students the same and so are you jealous if i like her better?" Lee Kyu won said "Director" he smile.

Director said "It just that I know Lee Kyu won really well" everyone's look at him even Lee shin who wondering how they know each other, Ki young said "I see" and smile.

Next question was for Lee shin one of Lee shin friend ask him "Who was your first kiss?" Lee Kyu won and the director and his wife look at him knowing who is was he said "What?" Lee shin look at Lee Kyu won who was looking at him. Lee Kyu won know that it wasn't her he said "Well- Ki young said "Who do you think it could be? of course it Lee Kyu won.

"Have you ever see him dating anyone he was really cold to girl" Ki young said,the director and his wife look at him, Lee Kyu won look sad. Lee shin look at her feeling a little happy since he didn't have to answer it but bad that he couldn't. Next question was for Lee Kyu won,Ki young ask "Do you remember how you and Lee shin met?" she look at Ki young and said "We were in the same class but he really put me down but I met at the catharsis" Ki young said "Really the catharsis?" she smile.

Lee shin stop her and ask "How did I put you down?" everybody's look at them she said "You don't remember?When I was playing my gayageum you said it put you to sleep" his eyes widen remembering that. The director say "Wow Lee shin your really something" he look at Lee Kyu won, Sang Ra said "Lee Kyu won-unni continue" Lee Kyu won smile and said "Yea when I met him he was begin slap by this girl he called UGLY" Lee shin look at her and said "What?You met me there?" the director said "A girl slapped you?" he look embarrass Suh hee said "You call her ugly" Lee shin said "It wasn't like that she-he didn't know what to say the director said "You were really cruel to girls" he said "That was then but" he look at Lee Kyu won.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter