We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(First of all I want to say I'm very sorry for taking forever to upload a new chapter. Its been forever also thank you so much for those who was patience enough to wait and those who read my stories)

Chapter 18

1 year later 

It's been 1 year since Lee Kyu won and Shin had the miscarriage. Lee kyu won is back to herself, although there are  time she still think about their lost child. For Lee shin he's happy to see his wife happy again. Knowing how hard the past year has been since the lost of their child.

Knowing how hard it's was to bear with it and worst of all Lee Kyu won who was sad. Also it's wasn't just hard for them only their family was heartbroken too. Lee kyu won got home from work to find Lee Shin playing his guitar. She look at him and said smiling "Your home" he put his guitar down to see her. He said happy "Your here" she said "What are you doing home early?" he said "I finish recording early" she smile and said "That's  good" he smile.

She look at him and said "I brought food" he said to her "Really? I am hungry" she look at him and smile knowing he rather play his guitar than eat. As they were eating Lee shin said to her "Did you heard the director and Yun-Soo had their baby yesterday" she look at him.

Hearing that she said sadly "I heard , the director send me photo yesterday" he look at her. Looking at her he said "I am happy for them" she said to him "Me too. The baby is so adorable" looking at her he could tell what she is thinking about. He ask innocently "Thinking about it?" she quickly said to him "Aniyo, about what?" she quickly begin to eat. Knowing she was lying but didn't want to bring it up as of now since she was eating. He look at her and didn't say a word. She look at him sadly since she thought about their baby.

Lee kyu won came into the room after taking a shower. Lee shin said to her "Omma said to visit her? She said she hardly see you anymore" she look at her husband. Knowing she hasn't been visiting so much this pass year. Lee shin ask "Visit her tomorrow" she sat on the bed and said to him "Tomorrow? I'm busy" hearing that he said "What? With what?" she look at him.

She said to him "I have work, I don't think I will he able to" he couldn't believe her. Knowing very well that she feel bad toward Omma and the rest of the family. He said to her "Fine do what you want" with that he lay on the bed and close his eye.

Pretending to be asleep, she look at him and felt bad since she hasn't been visiting his Omma or her appa or grandfather lately. He know he shouldn't be mad, but he just wanted her to not push her family away. Lee kyu won look at Lee shin she's  lay down. She turn herself away from him he open his eye to see her. 

Feeling bad yet he turn his head away from her. She's bits her lip sadly not knowing what to say to him. Knowing he was right about her making excuses for visiting their parents. He took a deep breath and got up from the bed and turn to look at her. Looking at her sleeping so quickly when they just argue stare at her. He gently touch her face and said "What am I going to do with you?" He pull the blanket over her and cover her.

The next day 

Lee kyu won visit Omma-in law who was very happy to see her daughter in-law who she hasn't seen in a while. She look at Lee kyu won and said to her "Why haven't you visit?" Lee kyu won look at her. She said to Omma "I been busy, sorry for not visiting often" Omma smile and said "Don't work so much and eat more, you become so skinny" She look at Omma.

Omma ask her curious "It's been a year now, still no news?" meaning if she is pregnant. Lee kyu won said to her "Aniyo" Omma look at her disappointed since she wanted a grandchild. Lee kyu won said smiling "Don't worry I will tell you first" Omma smile and push more food toward Lee kyu won to eat. She smile happy, to have a Omma like that.


At home Lee shin said to Lee kyu won "I thought you were busy to visit Omma?" she look at him and said "I had a little time" he look at her and puff his face. She look at him and said "Why?" he ask in a grumpy voice "Why? Did you feel bad that? Was it because I begged you?" she look at him.

She said in a loud voice "Lee shin" he stare at her. She said to him "Yea I felt bad also I went cause you begged happy?" hearing that he yelled "LEE KYU WON" she look at him. She said mad "Isn't that what you wanted to hear?" he said upset "What?" she look at him and said "Why? So what if I went because you begged me, I went didn't I?" he look at her.

She said to him "I went because of you, I know I been using excuse not to visit. I was wrong, after visiting your Omma I realize how much I missed  it" he look at her. Hearing that he stare at her she continues, " I don't want to push them away anymore, because of you I was finally able to stop making excuse." hearing that he felt touch yet bad. He look at her and wrap his arms around her and said "Sorry for not knowing, for yelling" she just hug him back as he rest his head on her.

A few day later

Lee shin and Lee kyu won went to visit grandfather. But Lee kyu won grandfather wouldn't allow Lee kyu won inside since she didn't visit for the past month. With the help of Lee shin, Lee kyu won came inside as grandfather keep hitting her. Lee shin quickly stop them from fighting.

They were sitting, Lee kyu won said " Grandfather I am sorry" he yell "Sorry? What are you sorry about? Did you know whether I was alive?" Lee kyu won look at him. She said again "Sorry, Lee shin told me you were well.  I was wrong not to visit you. From now on I will everyday" he said "Don't, I don't have a granddaughter anymore" she said "Grandfather" he look at her upset since she didn't visit yet happy she came.

Lee shin look at them fighting he said "Stop both of you. Lee kyu won you deserve more yelling" hearing that she said "Ya Lee shin" Lee shin said "Why didn't you visit your grandfather?" she stare at him. Grandfather said to Lee shin "You're  the grandchild I alway wanted" hearing that he smiled as Lee kyu won said "Grandfather, do you hate me? I am sorry" Grandfather quickly yell at her.

Grandfather yell "Even though he is the grandchild I want, I have you. Don't you think I would be worry?" she look at her grandfather and said sadly "Sorry I will visit you a lot from now so don't be mad" he look at her. Lee shin look at them knowing they are exactly the same.

The next day

Lee kyu won was with her friend drinking and talking. Lee kyu won got drunk along with Cha Bo. Lee Kyu won called Lee shin asking him to pick her up since she was drunk. Lee shin came to find her drunk he look at her. He said to her "Lee kyu won" she lift her head and said "You came fast" he look at her.

He carry the drunk Lee kyu won  on his back. As he was carrying her he ask "Why did you drink? You haven't drink since---" he stopped talking. She said to him "since the lost of our child? I know, but I went out with friends so I drank" hearing that he said to her "You did well" she smile and wraps her arms around his neck tighter.

Although he hated when she drink this was the first time he was happy since she drink. He said to her "Was it delicious?" she shook her head saying yes. He smile and said "Drunker" as he carry her to the car. When he  got home he put her on the bed. She had her eyes close as he look at her. He took her shoe off and said "Tomorrow you will have a bad headache" he smile.

The next morning

Lee kyu won sat down in the kitchen she look at Lee shin who ask "Just because I tolerate you to drink yesterday doesn't mean you can do it again" she puff her face. She said in a low voice "I missed drinking, I forgot how it feel" he look at her. She added "Also, I forgot about the headache" hearing that he smiled.

He sat in front of her and handed her hang over soup. He said to her "Eat" she look at him. She said seeing him eating something different "Trade" he look at her. She said "I don't want this" he said to her "It's  will help with your headache" she said "I don't care" seeing how cute she is he smile and said "Here" he handed her his toast.

Two day later

Lee shin and Lee kyu won received invitation from the director and Yun-Soo to come for a party since they have their baby. Lee shin ask "You're  going right? It's tomorrow" she look at him and said "You go" hearing that he ask "Why? You're  not going?" she look at him. She said finally admitting to it "Aren't you thinking about it?" he look at her. Hearing that he look at her. He said "Lee kyu won" she look at him.

He said to her "Of course I'm thinking about it, I haven't forgot not for one day. I know time like this you think about it so it's okay to say it" she look at him. She look at him with tear in her eyes she said "Time like this our baby would have been here" he look at her knowing it true. He said "I know" he wipe her tear and said "We don't have to go" she look at him.

She said "Why? You can go" he said to her "Its sad for me too" she said to him "You never show it" hearing that he said "How can I when I know you will cry and be like this" she look at him. She cried more she said "Still?" he slowly kissed her lip. He touch her soft lip with his. He kissed her passionately as she response back. He pull out of the kiss and look at her.

Looking at her he said "Do you want a baby?" she look at him. She said to him sweetly " Aniyo, well a little" hearing that he said to her "Really? Are you sure? You didn't even make me touch you" meaning  in a initimate way. She bit her lip and said shyly "You must have suffer then?" he stare at her making joke when he did suffer since she didn't let him lay a finger on her.

He said mad "You think its funny? I did suffer because of you for months, do you know how hard it is to hold it in?" hearing that she said "Shin-ah" he look at her. He said in a low voice "It's was hard, very hard" she smile and pushed him away again. He said in a sad voice " Why? It's been so long" she smile and said " I have work to do" as she kiss his forehead. She get up from the bed as he look at her. She smile and said "I love you" he look at her and said "You're playing with me now" she smile and ran downstairs as he follow her complaining how she's messing with his emotions.

The next day

Lee shin and Lee Kyu won was at the director house with the rest of the others. Seeing their daughter Lee Kyu won smile. Lee shin look at how tiny the baby is. He look at Lee kyu won and said "She's cute" she smile and agree.

The director offer Lee kyu won a drink. She quickly refuse seeing that Lee shin look at her. He ask "Your refusing?" she look at him. She said to him "Hmm" he look at her. The director said surprise "Really? It's delicious" she puff her face at the director.

Lee shin look at her and said sweetly "Go ahead drink" she stare at him. She said "What? Your allowing me?" he said "Hmm so enjoy" she smile. She quickly drink it, seeing that he said out loud "You're  an alcoholic" everyone's laugh. During the night, Lee shin decide to drink. Everyone look at him surprise since he never drink. Lee kyu won look at him wanted to know why he was drinking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter