l'amour fait mal

Friends Forever

I'm introducing to you, the ica.... i mean Sica Jung

since i rarely including her in this fic, maybe later haha

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Taeyeonnie~" a sweet voice calling her from the distance, outside the mansion

"Oh, . They are back"

The girl quickly run as fast as a lightning and managed to get into her room on time. Her mistress almost saw her running at the stairs but she's lucky the girl is preoccupied with the stuff in her hand.

-knock. knock-

"Taetae, can i come in?"

-cough- "S-sure"

"Are you alright, Taetae. I bought some medicine for your fever since you'd refused to go to a clinic"

"Please don't troubling yourself, miss. My fever has reduced, i'm alright"

"No, you are not. Look how you're sweating yourself and your clothes drenched"

-cough- She is coughing nervously. To be honest, she's not sick as she had told Tiffany but it was an act. Her drenched clothes was because she had searching the whole place for 5 hours straight.

In order to coughstealcough, i meant searching for evidence, she especially has planned everything for the day. She can't bluntly searching this football-sized mansion alone without others suspecting her. So, she planned everything from she's sick to fooling every servants and guards in the mansion, including her mistress.

Today is the right time since almost all the mansion's guards had to follow Tiffany and her stepfather to an event by Jessica. Did she even mentioned, Jessica's father is a top entrepeneur in S. Korea. Soon, Jessica will launch a fashion brand with TIffany as the her partner, and they has prepared this party especially to promote their brand.

Lately, Mr. Oh had ordered a dozen guards to guard him whenever he attended a public event including a dozen more for Tiffany. At first, Taeyeon disliked this idea but she knew it was for Tiffany's safety. So, she grabbed the oppurtinity of the guards's absent in the mansion today to run her plan. She even pretended sick just stay in the mansion.

The remaining guards and servants is not a problem since she had put sleeping pills in their drinks beforehand. Enough to give her time to search the mansion without interuption. The main problem was Tiffany. The girl still insisted to stay with her which she can't since it's only will destroys the plan.

 

Flashback

"Why can't i stay?"

"It is your bestfriend's event, miss. And you are her business partner. You must attend it"

"But i'm scared...."

"Scared of what?"

"What if i get kidnapped since you're not there to protect me?!"

-sigh-"Don't worry, miss. I believed Nickhun will protect you the best he can. He's my trusted junior and his skills is as good as mine"

"B-but, what if you forgot to take  your medicine or your headache gets worse? There is no one to take care of you"

"That's it? Sunny's here if i need anything. And there are couple of guards in this mansion. I'll be okay, Pani-ah"

She rarely called her mistress by name. Only when they are only two of them or when she's damn serious. Like she is now. Since Tiffany never went outdoor without her, the girl felt anxious without her loyal bodyguard.

"Listen, i'll be alright. And please don't worry, okay" she said

"Okay..."

Flashback End

 

She felt guilty, really but it was for Yoona's sake. Eventhough she had spent 5 hours searching the mansion, especially Mr. Oh's bedroom and library, she can't find anything useful for their investigation.

"Should i trusted Yoona or not? I'd never doubt her but her story kinda lacking. She never explained to us why she suspected Mr. Oh, a high-ranked police officer and the reason why the suspects Sooyoung caught has Cerfs Blancs's tattoo. This is insane"

"Taetae?"

"Uh..yeah?"

"Are you really alright? You didn't listened to me"

"Uh, what are you saying?"

"I said you should changed your clothes and eat this meds. I'll cook some soup for you"

"But miss, you had just arrived. Please don't bother yourself"

"Call me Pani, i-i mean Fany since there's no one around. I'll cook your food and i bet that bunny didn't cook any for you. Why did everyone in this mansion looked sleepy anyway?"

"Well, luckily they were awake already. And Sunny had fall asleep since this evening. I wonder if she had woke up yet?"

"Okay, now let me change your clothes"

"E-eh, b-but, but.."

The girl is ignoring her bodyguard's pleas and fetched a pajama from Taeyeon's drawer. She ed the sick? girl shirt, somehow oblivious to the girl's heavy blush. Maybe she realized it but chose to ignore it. But the second Taeyeon's milky skin and toned abs revealed, her stern face changed to a face mix of shocked and embarassment.

She abruptly stopped stripping the girl's clothes ,and ran outside. And accidently closed the door with a loud bang much to Taeyeon's shock.

"U-uhm, i'll be at the kitchen. Call me i-if you need anything"

Tiffany awkwardly said the word as she opened the door slightly. And then she closed the door back. Silent filled the room as the girl, puzzled by her mistress's sudden weird antics.

"W-well, better change before she's scolding me again"

 

The night at Sooyoung's apartment

"Find anything?"

"Not really, but might be useful" the younger one shrugged

"What is it?"

"His history pretty much clean, but there is some movement in his account. He had transfered a lot of his heritance to his daughter. Including his mansion, savings and resorts"

"Wait? Resorts? How much are his savings?"

"Uhm, not mentioned here. It's only said which bank the account is"

"I wonder how much is his money for him to have a costly business like that"

"We can broke into the bank if you want to, unnie"

"........."

"........."

"We won't" Sooyoung said after their staring debate

"Aww, no fun. How about Tae-unnie? Did she get anything from his house?"

"She didn't get any. After a lot of trouble, we didn't get anything"

"You didn't went through any trouble, unnie. Beside we still have his office to search for evidence"

"Hey! I have troubles too, you know. I'd never had a date before. So, i had to go through all the date's learning session from Siwon just for that date"

Yoona laughed loudly the moment she knew Sooyoung went through date lessons from the famous player nontheless just for a date.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me. It's not my fault i'd never dated" Sooyoung sulked while her dongsaeng is still laughing

"By the way, i asked Yuri for a dinner date tomorrow night" the statement unexpectedly make Yoona's laugh stopped

".........So?"

"Can you accompany me tomorrow?"

"What?! It's not a date if there are 3 people in a table!"

"Then, make it a group date then. I'll ask Taeyeon to come too"

"But why bring us too, unnie? It's your date with Yuri-unnie and did she know about your group date?"

"Don't worry. I'll tell her later. It will be more fun if there's more people there"

".....You didn't keep anything from me, did you unnie?" she stared meaningly at her, like want to figure out what is in her unnie's mind

"What?! No! I'm not"

-sigh- "As you wish. But i'm still reluctant with this group date"

"Yeah, right. I bet you're the most excited one" Sooyoung whispered the last sentence, barely heard by Yoona

"W-wha?!..."

"Oh, i'll make a call to Taeyeon and Yuri about the date"

Sooyoung quickly ran to her bedroom, to fetch her phone and somehow escaping Yoona's counterattack. Yoona sighed after the girl dissapearance from her sight. To be honest, yes, Sooyoung was telling the truth. She is happy the moment Sooyoung asked her to join the date. Especially when she knew she can meet Yuri.

But she's scared for wishing too much. Maybe they can be a mere friend, or acquaintances, at least. After all, she knew that Yuri has a huge crush on her unnie. She won't bothers them if they are dating but it must be hurt witnessing their relationship from the sideway.

"Love hurts" she smiled warily and looking back at the laptop to distract herself from saddening thoughts.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................

 

A couple of hours before the date

Taeyeon's POV

"Yes, i know i know. There's no need to remind me twice. I'll arrive there on time. Bye~" 

I said sternly to the caller before ended the call. I never keen of dates but somehow this girl managed to make me agreed to her group date. I want to ask her more about why did she planned this but she kept insisted it will be more fun if i join them. With Kwon Yuri nonetheless.

I knew about her a little from Tiffany, about how she handled her case. Only good ones from Tiffany but not really from Sooyoung, eventhough i think she's nice. Back to the date, i wonder if Sooyoung planned all this for Yoona since obviously the deer is crushing on the lawyer.

"Not shocking really since she's a y and hot girl. I'll asking her for a date her too"

"Who's y and hot? Are you talking about Sunny?"

"Eh?!" i startled from Tiffany's sudden appearance out of nowhere

"I'm talking to you, Miss Kim. I heard you were talking about date"

What's wrong with her today. Since yesterday, she keep bothering me and asking if i dated Sunny, the mansion's headmaid. She didn't even let me leave her side unlike before.

"It's nothing, Miss. It was my friend. She's asking me to accompany for a group date"

"Oh? Can i come too?"

"W-what?! No, you can't miss!"

"Why i can't? Hhmm.."

"I mean, if you come too, it will be 5 people instead of 4. So it's not a date anymore since one people's left out"

"Then, i'll bring Jessica too~. So there will be 3 couple, no one's left out"

What?! 

 

Now

"So that's happened. Sorry, Soo. What she want, she gets" i patted the poor girl's shoulder

"But why now? I can't see her like this"

"Really? For how long you want to avoid her? Forever?"

"Not forever but later. Help me a little will you?!"

The two bestfriend are quarelling in a restroom belongs to the restaurant they are having the date. It is because Taeyeon, thanks to her mistress, accidently bring Jessica, Sooyoung's highschool crush along to their dinner. Sooyoung is now having a nervous wreck especially when her crush exited the car with a revealling short dress.

Taeyeon had to hold her to avoid the cop from fainting in the spot, since Yoona is busy ogling over the y black pearl. That was before Tiffany dragged her to the restaurant, leaving Sooyoung with Jessica at the back. Yuri already went into the restaurant since Yoona had taken the pleasure to accompany her there.

"I'll help you but please calm down. It's just a girl"

"She's not any mere girl. That's Jessica Jung. At least informed me before, so i can pick my best clothes for this date"

"Seriously, are you serious?! You acted like a 10 years old kid!"

So, their fights countinues in the restroom, scaring other people from entering the room.

 

While, at the table

"What are they doing for so long in the bathroom? Making out?"

Yoona joked but somehow her comment make the other 3 girls's face turned to grim.

"Maybe i should be careful when joked around them" she sweatdropped

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

I already got a job after waiting for so long, starts tomorrow \(*o*)/ 

I'm happy but nervous too T_T

I realized both my fics have a group date, eh???