Enamigo parte 1

Friends Forever

“Stupid Choi”

She grumbled as she walked elegantly across the parking lot even though her face betrayed any calm aura, which enough to scare off anyone crossing her path.

As she starting on her car, she wonder a bit “Why did I bothered to help them anyway. She is still will walked off with her girlfriend. But, Yoona and Tae are my friends too”

“Geezz.. There is only one place I know she will went to” she huffed for the umptenth time moving her car

 

Somewhere in Seoul

"Kill, kill, kill. Someone hurts unnie. I'll kill him and pays her triple of what he had done. Kill, kill..."

"Oh, dear. How is it going?" the man cheerfully greeted as he saw her daughter

"Gun"

"What?"

"Gun. I need a gun"

"For what?"

"Stop asking. Just give me the gun. With extra bullets. Lots lots of bullet"

"Look. There must be another way out of this"

"Give me the gun or I'll get it the hard way"

The man sighed while gestured the girl to follow him towards his base. He knows better than to argue more

He stopped in front of dark-wooden door as it squeaked when he rattled his key inside the lock. As the girl saw her needs, she quickly fetched it without glancing at him.

While she struggled packing an AK-47, the man patted her shoulder but it was unwelcomed as she glares instead.

"Look, I know you are busy but as a gratitude for my help, at least have a drink with this old man since it had been so long you've been visiting me. I won't asked much"

He sighed in relief as her glares soften and nodded.

"Then lets go" she gruffly said after checking her stuff

The man only smiled and walk her to his private bar. Only his close friend and companion was allowed in the area. Then, he quietly ordered his bartender to make their drink. And a special one for his daughter.

"Don't worry. I won't let you drunk" he joked, amused as his daughter looked at him suspiciously

"That I'm sure of, dad" the man laughed more even though there's nothing funny with his daughter's word

The girl didn't let the bartender off from her sight, knowing his father's trickster side.

As nervous the bartender was, he didn't show it as he served his boss and the girl their drink. A clear liquid with obviously, more than his monthly payment's liquor.

She drank it with just a chug, not before sniffed it slightly. Being cautious is a must if you drink with a man.

The man only smirked and tasted his own poison. The girl can be troublesome sometimes, so definitely can't blame him for his tricks.

After finishing her drink, the girl stood up without acknowledging the man and heading to the exit. He casually gestures his men to let her go as they looked at him. Maybe expecting him to do something.

She opened the car door with a grunt, tried to shrugged off her hidden nervousness and her key. As the engine roar, she suddenly felt a deep headache. She cursed the man's name as his men's image walked towards her is the last thing she saw before her view out.

And that's how Jessica found Yoona, in her caretaker alias father's house, peacefully sleeping in her old bed.

 

Back to SooRi

A car, shining from the stark sunlight drive into the huge mansion as it passed the front gate. Contrary to many beliefs, devil do sweat as the lawyer wiped her non-existent drop. All of this will be easier if she had agreed with the cop's plan which she didn't.

"It's not like my plan is any better except that she refused to let her girlfriend..." she chuckles

"Wait, focus...Sooyoung from going alone"

At first, the cop refused to let her directly involved yet she insisted saying that she can have a back up if anything goes wrong. Plus their main target trusted the lawyer which the cop doubtfully agreed. But of course, she won’t let Sooyoung left her like the last time.

“I can do this. Just act usual. How do I usually acts anyway?”

“Yuri, are you alright?” a familiar voice speak through her hidden ear piece

“For the last time, I’m fine Choi Sooyoung”

“Right. You can still turn back your car, just saying”

“Shut up. I can handle myself, detective”

“….O-okay”

Their plan is easy. Distract the main target as Sooyoung searching the place. As they had acknowledged, Mr Oh lately had a handful of bodyguards following him around, so Yuri has to bring her somewhere else namely outside the mansion.

So she had created a meeting with the Chief outside, a gazebo at the mansion’s garden as he refused to has it far from his house which of course raised up their suspicion

As for Sooyoung , her work is easier since she had her place target thanks to Taeyeon’s effort.

 

Flashback

“Miss, are you Miss Kim’s family?”

“Uhmm, yes”

“She wanted to give you this” the nurse said as she gave her a messy note with blood all over

“…Thanks”

Sooyoung, who still can’t believe what is happening with her best friend shakily reached out for the note. But her sad face turn grim as she read it

“I won’t let you down, Taeng”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So, the long-waited chapter...Haha, sorry

I divided it to two chaps, so please wait for it because this is one of the crucial part... ('-_- )