el líder

Friends Forever

U guys must be curious about taeyeon, right?

i barely wrote about her in this fic

well, here is it...........

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

IN A BIG MANSION, SOMEWHERE NEAR SEOUL

She locked her room's door and stepped to a room upstairs. She inhaled slowly while checking up her suit and her bangs.

-Tok, tok, tok-

"Urmm.. Miss, it's time to wake up. The time is already 8.30 o'clock in the morning"

"Mmmmhh..." she heard  her Miss voice faintly from the room

Did i need to enter the room or not? I don't want her get mad for entering her room without her permission.

"Uhh.. Miss??!!"

She wanted to knock the door one more time when her mistress opened up the door out of sudden, shocking her.

"Yes, Tae. I heard you. I'll come in a few minutes, you can wait for me downstairs" her mistress said with her husky voice sleepily

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Alright, miss. I'm waiting at the dining room if you need me" i said with my head down, tried to hid my blushing face

"Thanks, Taeyeon. You are really cute, you're indeed my daily need" teased the beautiful woman

It's not my fault if i got embrassed since she decided to wear a simple sleeprobe that leave to my ert mind imagination. But, i decided to keep that thought to myself. I doesn't want to get tease again by the sneaky woman.

I quickly walk away while tried to calm down my heart, only she can make me acted like this. It had been 3 years since i had worked as a bodyguard in this mansion.

My main objective is to keep the mansion's owner's daughter safe, which is now my employer. It's just an easy task for me since i had many experiences before, my main problem now is that woman.

I had to admit that she is indeed really beautiful, the most beautiful woman i've ever seen. She's cute, funny, smart and has a y body totally her type.

Well.. i don't know what my type is but now i knew. And she likes to tease me to no end. From the moment she wakes up to the moment she fell asleep.

There's only a few persons that can break my cool facade, my 2 bestfriends and now my mistress.

" My mistress.. Hmmmm... That's sound not bad at all"

"How are they right now, i wonder. I really miss them"

Of course i won't admit that to them. They also will tease me like my mistress, which is now decending the stairs like a princess. She's wearing a casual outfit that hunging up her body in the right place.

"Wow.. Why did God let an angel lives on the earth?"

"Let's go Taeyeon. There's no need to stare at me like that" teased the woman again with an amused eyes

"cough... Yes, miss. Let's go" i coughed after i realised that i had staring at her like a creeper. Once again, it's not my fault.

I opened up the door to the car's backseat and let my princess to get into the car before i sit at the driver's seat. For my mistress safety, i had insisted to be her bodyguard, driver and waitress.

The other bodyguard and waiters just act as my assistant when she's in the big events or when i'm absent, which is rarely. There's no way i would let that erts taking care of my mistress. They always stare at her like a ert.

"Uncle!!.. Open up the gate"  i shouted 

I started the car after i'd make sure my mistress sat comfortably at the back.

 

Somewhere in HARAJUKU, TOKYO

The traditional japanese house is filled with men in their traditional clothes. They sit in a circle, in a big tatami-floored's room with a cup of tea served in front of them.

At the end of the circle, there's a pretty girl bowing her head to the men as a sign of respect. She's wearing a simple black knee-length coat while glancing at a man opposite of her.

"Drink your tea, Yoona, before it get cold" said the old man while he is enjoying his tea.

 

Yoona's POV

I drink my tea carefully while looking at the men, one by one. They are the superiors of the gang that i lead. Most of them are Asians, while some are Westerners. Which make me wonder, why did our gang name is in French if most of them are Asians.

That's not the problem now, i has a bigger problem to care about.

"You know why you are here, Yoona?" asked my uncle while he sipped his tea

My uncle is a japanese, same as my father the Cerfs Blancs's previous leader. I'm half japanese half korean but i grew up in Korea. I'd live in Japan several years ago because i'd to take the place as the gang's leader after my father sudden death.

"Yes, uncle. I'd acknowledged it and i'm doing everything i can to settle this matter"

"Then, why did this happened. Even the Korea's National Police had marking us now" he said sternly while he tried to restrain his anger, he is known for his bad-temper afterall

"I have to take this matter slowly, uncle because it's involves many influential persons in Korea and Japan. I can't risk for my men to get caught when they are taking care of them. Things will get worser" i defended myself 

"You're really different from your father, Yoona. He liked to solve problems as soon as possible" he said, there's always a sad tone in his voice when he talked about his brother

"That's why he died 5 years ago. I don't want make the same mistake again" i tried to be strong despite the mention of my father

"I hope you're doing the right thing. Our clan's fate is in your hand, Yoona, protect it till your last drop of blood"

"Yes, uncle. I'm doing my best"

"You can leave now"

I bowed one more time before i leaved. This clan is my family. But i still missed my family in Korea, i doesn't have any relative there since i'm the only child. My mother had left me when she knew my father was in a gang.

Since then, i'd been trained by a man that i think as my own family eventhough we are not related. He was my father's assistant and he welcomed me into his family.

Beside them are my 2 bestfriends, Taeyeon and Sooyoung. They were my partner in crime since we met in the preschool. I remember how i saved Sooyoung just for fun and then i met Taeyeon at the same time.

Who knew we became buddies until we're in the highschool. We had separated 4 years ago when we had decided to chase our own ways. As far as i remember, Taeyeon has her own security company while Sooyoung has become a detective.

I hope Sooyoung does not think wrongly about me because of this case since we are literally in the different sides. I have to do it in order to save my clan.

"I hope you guys are here, understand my decision and help me throughout this matter"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

There..... Yoona's and Taeyeon's POV

They will meet each other soon and also their pairings XD

Guess who is Taeyeon's mistress, hehe