Mon ami de ma famille

Friends Forever

 

 

The clock shows 2 am when they arrived at their (or Sooyoung’s apartment). The only thought ever crossed their mind was to sleep and think later. They never thought they will find a bloody trail in the hallway. And they definitely didn’t expected to find their usually strong and adored unnie slump at the front door, bloodied.

 

Flashback

Taeyeon’s POV

Today is an ordinary day for her. Wake up in the morning and guarding Tiffany faithfully to her business. Well, except whem she woke up late. Next to a person, while she’s also . No, she’s not a drinker nor drunk the night before. And that person is Sunny, the Oh’s mainhouse’s housekeeper.

Then why it happened? At first both of them shocked, coincidently or not, both woke up at the same time. Realizing the state they were in. The first thing she did was covered up her body. Either from cold or chills for the situation she was in, she don’t know.

And coincidently or not, at the same time the door to her room opened, revealed Tiffany who’s searching for her loyal bodyguard. Taeyeon usually is the first one to wake up and waking up Tiffany. So it’s puzzled the girl when she didn’t find Taeyeon knocking at her bedroom’s door this morning.

Too shocked with the situation she was in, the poor her only can gaped and stuttered when Tiffany, with an unreadable face slammed the door's shut.

After she tried her best to collect herself from chasing her mistress, after realizing the state she was in, Sunny admitted she indeed had a crush on her but won’t acted upon it like this. She also remembered sleeping in her own bedroom, only to wake up in another room.

She accepted Sunny’s explanation and proceed with their usual routine, while Sunny begged her to keep the accident a secret since she currently dating their mistress’s PA named Hyomin.

With a noted to explain to Tiffany in her mind, she continued her ritual, went to Tiffany’s usual car only to find her protégé Nickhun in her place. She glanced at her mistress, but the girl's sternly avoiding her.

Without much retort, she reminded herself to be professional even though she badly want to talk to Tiffany. So she went to other car with another bodyguards while shrugging off their puzzled faces since she always ride with their boss. Always.

Today’s event is an opening and an announced collaboration ceremony with a famous skincare brand at Hwang & Jung spa (Jessica and Tiffany joint business plus the boutique). She acted professional as she can, while keeping her distance from her mistress knowing the girl won’t accepted anything from her from the glares she received whenever she’s neared her.

Suddenly, her visions became dark. No, she remembered she is at a bright and colourful, bit dimmed place. Not dark. Manly voices woke her up even though she saw nothing. She can feels the humid and smelt the cigarette-smell-like air.

Then she feel deep pain all over and hot liquid flowing from her head and lips. She will fought back the beating if not for her roped hands. Oh, and feets too. When she thought she will die in an anonymous hands and in unknown place, they lifted her up, which she assumed a car’s back trunk.

They then left her at the side of the road far from the city. How she knows? With the little energy left, and skills she barely recalled, she managed to release herself from the ropes and blindfold, walked to the only destination she can only think off. Sooyoung’s house.

 

Present

Words can’t explained the feels they felt when they saw the state Taeyeon was in. Barely move and bloodied all over.

Sooyoung, the first to wake from the shock, tried to calm herself and check Taeyeon whether she’s still conscious. She’s barely can’t held her tears seeing Taeyeon. She always confront situation like this in her career but not with someone dear to her.

Yoona, ran and dashed off with the stolen car, Sooyoung assumed from the angry burst she heard. She want to confront Yoona with her questionable act but Taeyeon needed her attention more.

The tall lanky girl easily lifted the injured girl and stop a car with her batch (there’s always an advantage for holding a police license) since she left her car at the café. Now she only can wait “What had happened?” the usually stoic cop silently cried in the empty hospital hallway.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To those who wonders where is Jessica, she's having a sleepover in Tiffany's place. And why Tiffany didn't searched for Taeyeon?That's for later. Just imagined if Jessica found injured Taeyeon instead, hahaha

And why none in the city found or bumped into Taeyeon? Idk. If they did, where's the drama..hahhaaha. 

Short chaps, sorry T_T