mi amor

Friends Forever

The sun going through the curtain as the occupants waking up from their slumber. A nice morning for people to begin their day. The sun's ray hitting up a tall girl's face as she opened her eyes slowly, trying to adjust with her bright surrounding.

 

"Hmm..where am i? Oh yeah, i forgot i slept at the living room" she thought as her blurry mind tried to remember last night event. As usual she tried to lift her arms but somehow a heavy weight restraining her left side.

 

Not like burdened heavy, it was more like pleasantly heavy with a comfortable warm surrounded it. The warmth surrounded her left side with a soft arm draped upon her waist.

 

A blonde sight greets her as she turned to her left side. There's no need to think much who the person was since there is only one person with a blonde hair in her house. But her blurry mind can't comprehend why the girl is sleeping with her.

 

Maybe she's afraid to sleep alone as her blurry mind concluded. Her blurry mind also can't resist to stare at the perfect being presented in front her. With the girl's head comfortably nestled at the tall girl's shoulder with the calm and serene face which she rarely spotted on the princess's face.

 

She had to fight her urges to trace the perfect face and neck because it will make her looks like a ert. Not that she isn't.

 

"Just choose one, unnie"

 

A stern voice shocking her from continuing her stares any longer coming from a less taller girl beside. How come she forgot the other girl is sleeping in the futon next to her.

 

She turned to the girl's straight face, confused to what the girl;s words meant. "Huh?"

 

"Girl's heart is a tender one. Don't gives them hope if you gonna break them later"

 

"......" her blurry mind still can't catch up whatever the other girl's word meant

 

"Yuri is a nice girl. I don't know about Jessica since i barely knew her. But don't play around with their heart"

 

She said one last time with a meaningful glance before heading to the kitchen. She can't missed her early snack for the day.

 

"Heh, she should see Yuri at the court. I don't think nice is a suitable word to describe that woman"

 

Her sleepy mind thought as she still can't figured out what her bestfriend's is talking about. Yoona's mysterious persona creeping her out sometimes.

 

Take note to ask her out later, she turned her attention to the peaceful sleeping figure beside her. She admits the girl appearance in her life has stirred out her past feelings when she was in highschool. 

 

"I should wake her up but this view is so perfect"

 

-sigh- "I'm hopeless"

 

"Sica? Wake up, we have to go to work"

 

"Hmm.." the girl stirred but still shutting in her eyes

 

Sooyoung shooked the girl's gently. Angry princess is the last thing she's hoping for the morning. The girl groggily sitting up with her closed eyes but she managed to look breathless with her messy hair.

 

She slowly opened up her eyes while tried to working her sleepy mind and been greeted by Sooyoung's awkward face as she remembered how she ended there. Her face turned to different red shades when she realized Sooyoung had caught her sleeping, and also hugging the tall girl.

 

Sooyoung realized Jessica's embarrassed face decided not say anything about it. But she can't help but to smile at the girl's cute expression which she rarely witnessed it.

 

"I will used the bathroom first, okay? You can used the bathroom in the guest room if you want to"

 

Jessica only nodded as a response she can't rid off her blush from her face. Somehow grateful the girl didn't asked her any further. Before, she thinks she can wake up earlier and sneaked into the room before the girl waking up but afterall, waking up early is not her forte.

 

Sooyoung just smiled softly after she affectionately ruffled the girl's hair. She can't resisted it when the usually cold girl looks like a cute puppy right now. That gesture only make Jessica's face blushed to more redder than before.

 

After refreshning up, they decided to have a breakfast outside since either of them are too lazy to cook. 

 

"Unnie..."

 

 They had just finished sending Jessica to her new boutique when Yoona said for first time after being silent for the whole morning.

 

"Yes?" she wondered if her dongsaeng is mad because of the silent treatment

 

"Can i follow you to your workplace?"

 

"Huh?!"

 

She almost stepped on the brake pedal from the shock. Luckily the road is slightly deserted allowing her to slow her car a little.

 

"P-pardon?"

 

"I won't bother you unnie. You can leave me there in your office"

 

"Is this your way to sneak in to my boss's office? That place is too dangerous for you, Yoong. Police officers are everywhere"

 

"Aniyo. Just observing, you can said i'm one of college student looking for my future career" she reasoning

 

"I can do that?"

 

-shrugged-

 

"B-but, Mr.Oh can recognized you"

 

"Yeah, but that was like 5 years ago. He won't recognized me since he never met me directly nor will do anything since he didn't have any proves for my gang's activities since we only actives in Japan. He can't connected us to those killers except for those tattoos. Plus, they are in bad term right now because of the island thingy"

 

"You seems confident about this"

 

"Look, i will escaped once he suspected me. Please~"

 

-sigh- "Okay, but don't do anything reckless. Wait for me or Taeyeon if you want to investigate anything"

 

Yoona nodded happily as a reply. A side which is totally opposite from her cold persona before.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A short chap and kind of boring. Sorry~