mi mejor amigo

Friends Forever

Sooyoung's POV

I headed to the nearby exit. Still catching my breaths. I don't know what is happening but i can't pretend nothing happened eventhough i don't know what kind of trouble my friend is in. 

 

"Mmph!" i struggled when out of nowhere, a pair of hand grab me from behind. And as a quick reflexes i tried to hit the person face but he twisted my hand to avoid my attack without hurting me.

 

"Calm down, unnie. It's me, Yoona" the hand's owner harshly whispered

 

"Yoona?! I thought he had caught you! Do you know how hard to trace you!"

 

"Sshhh, unnie. Tone down your voice. They might hear you"

 

"Who are that guy? And why are you chasing after him?"

 

I tried my best to calm my hectic mind. But my mind was clouded with many thoughts that it's hard to focus on hiding my worries. I don't know how could my peaceful day escalated to this. But i guess it's not that weird when you have a gang leader as your friend.

 

As my usual day, i went to work with Yoona as i introduced her as my cousin. A student who is still searching for her right career. Everything went smoothly except for Siwon's constant flirting which Yoona sucessfully evaded.

 

Donghae taking a medical leave today and Mr Oh is absent because he has an important meeting at the headbase. Not that i bother much. Higher officials have too many time in their hand to bother about useless things.

 

Shockingly, Yoona is being a good girl today. Only watched me and my co-workers doing our boring job. Then we went to grab our lunch in the cafeteria opposite the office. We as in Yuri too since she had decided beofrehand to visit me daily like it's her daily routine.

 

I didn't missed the normally calm Yoona tensed up the moment Yuri appeared in my office. Is my guess about Yoona has a crush is true? Maybe i should observed her more when she's around Yuri.

 

Everything went normally but somehow, in the middle of our conversation, a waiter put a red-like drink to Yoona without saying anything.

 

I and probably Yoona too, didn't missed his tattoed hand and neck after he left the drink. She abruptly turned alert by our surrounding after sniffing the red drink and chasing over the waiter that had retreated to the restaurant's kitchen without spoke a word or two.

 

Shocked by her action, i tried to chase after her but Yuri held me back. Somehow i felt warm seeing deep concern in her eyes when i tried to reassure her everything will be alright. I wonder if she's fine after i left her alone there.

 

Wait. I shouldn't think over that devil lawyer at time like this. Stupid Choi.

 

"Yah, unnie. Why are you hitting your head to the wall? At least make it silent please"

 

Yoona, still in her hushed voice waking me up from my thought. I feels like rolling my eyes at her sarcasm 

 

"Haha. You still didn't lost your humor, i see"

 

We are now hiding behind an old building, stalking a building that looks like an old warehouse. There's no one in our sight except for the two chained bulldogs at the front.

 

"Why are we doing here again?" i asked since i can't bear the silent

 

"Spying on them of course"

 

"Who?"

 

"The one who send me that blood"

 

"That drink? Wait, did you just say blood?!"

 

"Yes" Yoona monotously said like it was the most common thing in the world

 

"Did you follow the waiter?" i questioned her again after i shaked off the bloodied image from my thought. How can she's so calm about it?

 

"Nope. He told me. I think you can find him somewhere around the resto corner"

 

"Wha- yah, yoona-ah. What did you do to him?" 

 

"Shush. Unnie, quiet down. They are coming"

 

Initially i want to scold her for evading my question but i just followed her intruction when i see a bunch of guys coming out from the warehouse. The sleeveless top on some of them shows a tattoo like the one Yoona's gang have. Except for the x line across it.

 

We watched until half of them, maybe the big boss ones, leaving the place by the cars waiting for them outside the warehouse park. The rest retreated back into the warehouse after they saluted their boss until all the expensive cars leaved.

 

"Yah, yoona. What are you doing" i tried to stop her as she sneaked into the warehouse but i think my warning falling to the deaf ears.

 

I quickly grabbed my gun and followed her, praying we are still alive after this. Luckily we found a human sized hole near around the corner after we managed to find a trail far from the dogs were placed.

 

Suddenly the girl in front of me stopped and signaled to cover up for her. I want to reject her plan first but knowing how hardheaded she is, she won't listen to any of my suggestion. So i took a place near the wall, make sure i'm hidden enough while she sneaked behind one of the bodyguard.

 

For the first time in my life, i see my used to be innocent dongsaeng bringing down a tough guy down in a second without any single sound coming from him. I trust her not to kill him since the guy only passed out from her hit at the back.

 

As fast as possible she brought down the guys one by one without causing any ruckus. But when she tried to hide the bulk guy's body, a bunch of gunned guys see her. Luckily she managed to hide as soon as the guys started shooting.

 

I quickly shoots them back and managed to bring more down since they are oblivious about my wherebouts. But as i shot the nth one, a shotgun's bullet nearly hit my head. The impact is so strong that the bullet make a huge hole at the wall behind me.

 

Then more bullets coming at my way making its impossible for me to shoot back. When the shoots slowing down, i quickly ducked behind a strong pillar and tried to find Yoona. Her dead body is the last thing i'm hoping for.

 

"Unnie!"

 

The tall girl waved at me near the exit while she carried a guy at her shoulder. Not a shocking view really since she's already stronger than any normal girls or boys before when we were younger.

 

I then quickly followed her towards the exit since i know we are pretty much armless against a dozen of armed guys. We entered my car and sprinted away from the scene.

 

Not before Yoona blow up a car near the warehouse main gate so we can easily escaped. Don't ask me how she gained and planted the bomb but i'm glad she did.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry~ i want to edit it first before posting... ;-)

Short action chap because i realized there's lesser action in this supposed to be action fic, hehe