sup? hahaha

Friends Forever

"Stop staring"

"I'm not"

"Ugh, what do you want?"

"An explanation, that is. And did you killed this guy?"

"What?! No!"

"So, we are kidnapping him"

"Yeah, kinda"

"So?"

"So, what?"

"Explain why, Im Yoona!"

"....He's my former right-hand man. My most trusted one"

"Oh... What?! What's he's doing there?!"

"I want to know why too, unnie.."

"...Where are we going? We can't bring him to my house" Sooyoung voiced out after being silent with the revealation.

"I'll bring him to a place but please restraining yourself from asking and doing anything, unnie. Let me do all the talks"

"Huh? Why?"

"Please" the usually aloof girl pleaded

And of course, the older girl know something is off when her dongsaeng plead. That girl never plead. "Ugh, fine"

 

Later

"I know i'm supposed to shut my mouth, but why we are here again?"

"Duh, of course clubbing unnie"

"Stop humoring me Yoona. I thought we should bring him somewhere secluded and interrogated him"

"Yeah"

"But this a club"

"Yeah"

"A strip club. With many unknown criminals"

"That's why i'm asking you to be silent. But i guess that's useless"

"So, enlighten me. Why here?"

"I know the club's owner. And I think he's happier than me to see this traitor"

"You know you can bring this guy somewhere secluded and call him later"

"...I can't unnie. I have too many enemies here, in Korea. And I don't have my guys with me. I'm afraid i can't keep him longer"

"Police...wait, nevermind"

Both unknowingly sighed

*knock, knock* A knock at the car's window stopping the girls from their thoughts.

"Yoona" a man in his forties, smiling while waving at the girls

"Dad"

Yoona quickly opened the car's door and hugging the man. Sooyoung, after seeing the man, quickly coming out from the car while bowing hastily. She knows that guy. He is the one who, her and Taeyeon knew as Yoona's father but they acknowledged years later that they're actually not related by blood. 

"Long time don't see you, Sooyoung. How are you doing?"