Date Ou Lutte

Friends Forever

This chapter are all about this girl here, hohoho

my internet connection are this week

-sigh-

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sooyoung's POV
 
Devil is supposed to be evil. People or writers usually pictured them as hot, y and seductive person. But for me, devil is evil while angel...is angel. You must be wondering why did i blabbering about.
 
Because beside me, is the devil. My enemy since i had started my career 4 years ago as a cop. Don't actually knows why did we are enemy, but we are. Whenever i'd involved in any cases involving lawyers, Kwon Yuri was always become the opposite side. It was a mystery.
 
What puzzling me right now is how bright her face are, she supposed not to since she hates me. Why did she keep smiling since i fetched her from her office. Sometimes i caught her blushing while glancing secretly at me. She supposed to be my devil. Eh, that sound so wrong. Anyway i'm starting to doubt it today.
 
For today, i'm going to take her out for a date. Not shocking really since it was part of Yoona's plan to infiltrate her office. To be honest, i feels guilty a little since she looks really happy for our date.
 
We're now in my car in a way to a 3-stars restaurant. I'm not fond of those kind of restaurant but in order to distract Yuri, i brought her to a place a bit far from her office. I opened up the car's door for her after we arrived, a lesson from Siwon.
 
"Thanks, Soo" she smiled and kissed my cheek. Yep, i'm not regretting taking that lesson.
 
I'm holding out my arm for her which she gladly accepted. My face heating up as she's clinging to me as we are heading to the restaurant. It's hard to admit but i'm thanking Yoona for her genius plan.
 
"I hope you are doing well, Yoona"
 
 
Yuri's office
 
The place is pretty much empty due to the lunch time. But only a cleaner is still remaining in the office. No she's a not a hardworker nor she's already full either. A shikshin never missed her lunch time. She's there because she has her own agenda.
 
The cleaner inched closer to a door situated in the corner as she had inspected there's no one around. Then she's taking out a key from her uniform's pocket and carefully opened up the door after she looked around for the last precaution.
 
She quickly headed to a laptop on the desk and browsing the files from the computer on the huge wooden table. Unexpectedly, the laptop is easy to access since there is no password requirement, much to the girl's relief.
 
After all, she had faced enough troubles in the morning just to break into this high-security building. Knocked out the real cleaner, hiding her (it's easy if she can kill her but she'd remember her promise) and fooled the other workers in the building.
 
But above of them all, the hardest thing she had to endure was asking Sooyoung to bring Yuri out for a date. She knew Sooyoung and Yuri are only friends but she can't help but being jealous for her unnie. Unlike her, who is a yakuza's leader, Sooyoung can asking Yuri out without any doubt.
 
But for her, she had to think many times after she had acknowledged Yuri's occupation. Their lives are totally opposite of each other. 
 
"This is better worth it" she sighed
 
"Aha... got it"
 
She saved the files she wanted in a pendrive and quickly heading to the exit door. After she had make sure there is no worker outside, she exited from Yuri's office while tried to recompose herself. People will suspect something's wrong if she acts weirdly.
 
"Who are you? And what are you doing in front of my daughter's office?" a stern voice startled her
 
She was presented with a woman who resemble Yuri alot except she looked much older.
 
"Yuri's mother?! I thought there was no one here. I'm doomed" the woman looked at Yoona with a piercing gaze, examining her all over.
 
"Uhhmmm.. excuse me, ma'am. I'm the new cleaner here. I'm checking out if there is any cleaning duty needed" she spoke fluently, eventhough her stutters almost gave out her increasing heartbeat
 
"New cleaner? You are too young to work as a cleaner. What's your name?"
 
"Lee Jiwon, Ma'am. I'm the substitute for today because the cleaner is sick. I works here for a partime to earn
extra money for my studies"
 
"Aah, alright then. Just continue your work. But don't enter my office or my daughter's without my permission, understood?!"
 
"Y-yes, ma'am"
 
The woman gave her one last glance before she disappeared from her sight. Yoona exhaled the shaky
breaths she have been holding.
 
"I'm dead if she's asking for my id. I didn't have time to make the fake one"
 
She quickly exited the place using the emergency stairs beside the store room. The stairs lead her to the backdoor of the building. The empty dirty street with many smelly trashbins greeted her when she exited. She disposed the work clothes into one of the trashbin before she blended into the crowd.
 
 
 
Back to Sooyoung & Yuri
 
The restaurant is not bad or too overboard for her since they only using a modest concept. At least for her since she can save her money for this month. A tall waiter greeted them and lead the couple to a table. Sooyoung did as she learned, holding out the chair for her date and treated her like a princess. She was granted by a shy smile and blushed from the former after her gentleman act.
 
"I could get use to this"
 
"So, tell me about your family. The woman before is your mother right?" she started the conversation to ease
her unexpected warm face from the smile
 
"Yes, that company is my mother's. I have a brother too. He is an investigator at Interpol"
 
"Wow, even her family is scary"
 
"Ermm, what about your father then?"
 
"I didn't have one, my mother and my brother are my only family" her cold voice replied
 
Her bright face turned to sour when she heard her father being mentioned. The change didn't go unnoticed by Sooyoung so she decided to change the topic.
 
"Oh, i'm curious about your brother. Is he already married?"
 
She is doing the right thing by changing the subject but the next question only make the girl's sour expression
turned to mad in milisecond. Obviously she's unamused by it. The death glare gave her all out.
 
"U-uhmm, t-that's not what i meant. I have a sister, once. It's must be nice if we can paired them up"
 
A nice excuse for her mistake. But she accidently spillling out her personal life, which she didn't intend to. Sooyoung released a relief sigh as the death aura she felt from the girl before had dissapeared.
 
"You have a sister once?"
 
"We lost contact when i was 10. After my dad died in an accident"
 
"...What about your mother?"
 
"She died during giving birth to me...."
 
Yuri looked at Sooyoung with a pitied look. Who knows the strong-willed cop actually has a sad past.
 
"Don't look at me like that. That's why i won't tell anybody about my past"
 
Only Yoona and Taeyeon knew about her past. Mr. Oh only knew some of it since he is her father's friend
but he didn't knew all of it.   
 
"I'm sorry......"
 
The waiter arrived serving their meals interfered the depressed conversation. Somehow, Sooyoung thanked for the distruption because she couldn't hold her tears any longer if she is revealing more about her past.
 
Yuri fetched her spoon to taste her soup after the waiter finished serving the dishes. Suddenly Sooyoung held her hand prevented her from eating her appetizer. Sooyoung's wary eyes staring at Yuri's confused one. She wanted to ask but Sooyoung signalled her to keep silent.
 
Her eyes darted to the previous waiter who served them, signalling Yuri. Yuri's vision follows Sooyoung's direction and saw something which shocking her. A gun hidden behind the waiter's coat, not really hidden since they can see it's holder easily.
 
Sooyoung then texting her plan to Yuri. They can't run or interrogate the suspicious waiter inside a crowded restaurant. It's too risky and dangerous for all of them.
 
After reading the message, Yuri rose from her seat heading to the restroom while Sooyoung pretending didn't unaware of the waiter. From her side view, she can see that the suspect following Yuri's trail.
 
Since they had arrived at the restaurant, Sooyoung realized a waiter is eyeing them from the moment they stepped into the restaurant. At first, she thought he just interested in Yuri. But his menacing gaze and his possession of the gun make her suspicious.
 
After she had make sure he didn't aware of her, she quickly follows him, hoping he's not hurting Yuri. That's is last thing she wants to happen. Suddenly she heard struggling noises coming from women's restroom. She quickly ran as fast as she can, worried for the girl's safety. She tried to open the restroom's door but the door is locked from the inside.
 
She bring out her gun and fired the door's handle. Using her full strength, she kicked the door using her long legs and prepared for any attack. She was greeted by a sight she had never thought to witness. The huge bulk guy is unconcious near a broken sink.
 
He has many bruises especially at his bloody face. From his condition, he was badly beaten up by non other than the devil. On the contrary, the beautiful woman is still in her full shape. Maybe some tousled hair but she is fine, smiling while fixing her dress. Sooyoung released a relief sigh, smiling back at Yuri.
 
She is happy the girl is safe but the unexpected situation leaved her puzzled, somehow. How can a girly woman like Yuri defeated a strong huge guy that has a gun, Soon, the restaurant's manager with his other workers arrived at the scene. Shocked of what just happened.
 
"You guys are not the only one" Sooyoung murmure
 
"It's alright. I'm a cop" Sooyoung shows her badge, relieved the panic that starts to rise within the crowd
 
She turned back to Yuri and asked "How did you do that?"
 
"Do what?"
 
"You had just kicked a man 2 times bigger than you. Don't act innocent"
 
"Oh, that. I have a black belt in taekwando and some kickboxing training from my brother" she smiled
 
Sooyoung sweatdropped "Wow, she's the same as Yoona. Scary...."
 
"Let's get out from here. I want to call my partner to fetch this guy"
 
"How about our date, then?"
 
Sooyoung almost forgot about their date. Eventhough, she's pretending for the date, she still owed her a date. A gentleman, gentlewoman for her case never dissappoint his/her date. Siwon's lesson.
 
"I'll bring you out for a dinner later. Maybe in a safer place"
 
"Okay" Yuri only smiled, glad by the proposal. A dinner date is better than a lunch date.
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Soori's date.... Don't worry sooyoung not hating yuri
sometimes love and hate are closer than we ever imagine