The voice of room 103

Love Haven (hiatus)

"room 103" after she said those words everybody let out a sigh of relief thankful that they were not the first one to talk but at the same time curious to know is the owner of room 103.  Nobody is moving so she called again "room 103" she looked around and focused her sight to the tall, brown haired guy at the corner with his hand raised in the air.  Everyone looked at him as he slowly stand up and fix his shirt.  He clear his throat and shyly rub the back of his neck as if he was caught red handed for doing something stupid.

"good afternoon you might not recognize my face but I think you can recognize my voice" he then begins to sing Seven years of love.  Every one shot their heads up realizing that he sounds like the famous idol singer lee kyumin (n/a fictional idol in this story) he quickly stop singing when he noticed everyone already know who he is talking about.  "I'm a part time ghost singer of an idol and a full time game developer. i'm cho kyuhyun. You can call me kyu. 24 years old. Born on February 3,1988." he said pausing at each information he said about himself.

"what are your favorites or hobbies?"

"ah my favorite color is blue. I like collecting solving some crossword puzzles during my free time, I love computer games you can give me a new game and for sure I can master it in one day and maximum 3 days, it depends on the level of difficulty of the game.  I love math and if I did not took an I.T. Course in college I think I will end up taking accounting as my course.  And I also have a habit of naming my gadgets which I think is cool but that's just me I think"

"relationships?"

"I'm very close with my family since, my mom is very caring a and loving, my dad is a math teacher, I grew up with my dad singing his self compose song entitled I love math which is why I think I love math while most people hate it and it's a bonus that I develop a nice voice.  My sister we have this cat-dog relationship where the cat always win or just because she's a girl so I have to concede.  As for oter personal relationship I had one girlfriend throughout my 24 years of my life and It was during college she was an exchange student from London but it didn't last long since after the first semester she needed to go back" his expression suddenly changes as if remembering a bitter past "after that she just disappear, no letter, no phone calls, nothing and after sometime life moves on I guess" silence took over the whole room but he quickly mention the reason he is here.

"oh why am i here, because my sister think I'm going insane for having a zero social life, i only get to meet some of the recording staff every 6 months to record some new tracks for an album and mostly I'm just inside the booth singing my heart out and all my life I've been stuck inside my room playing or developing computer games in front of the screen.  I have colleagues of course but we only get to talk through phone or skype since they are assigned in different state or country that is why sometimes I end up talking to my gadgets and devices which is why I think my sister thinks I'm going insane but don't worry I'm perfectly normal, my brain is functioning properly and I'm emotionally stable" he finishes with a cheeky smile on his face

"any questions?"

"so why didn't you become a singer." "you can earn more if you are a real idol" " you have a nice face you just need a couple of make overs and ching like magic a perfect idol" these were the questions asked by some of the people around him after getting the go signal from the head, so he decided to answer them.  

"I'm a shy person, I dont like crowded places and I easily get stage fright, yes I can earn more if I will be an idol but that also means my privacy and time will be comprise and I don't like that, and no I'm not confident with my looks only my parents and my sister say I'm handsome but thats just them you know the saying your family will appreciate your looks no matter how ugly you can get and if they don't then you must be adopted" earning him some small chuckles for his audience.

"so why do you name and talk with you gadgets?" the boyish girl suddenly ask

"well all my gadgets and devices were all custom made by me, its like for women who gave birth to her child that is what I feel towards  my things"

"oh okay there like your babies"

"you can say it like that, so anymore questions?" he look around the room and felt relieve that nobody will ask another question

"thank you mr. Cho your love for your gadgets is very cute, now we go to the next room" the head of love haven said as she pick another block inside the bowl "next is room 202"

 

 

#####

so what can you say? I know it's short and the next few chapters will be short as well since its just an introduction of each characters

can you guess who said the the remaining lines from the foreword?

first up kyu from this chapter you can say that he is a nerd/geek with a golden voice and a sense of humor

he knows his weak and strong points so he tends to show more of his strong points

who do you think matches well with his character?

who do you think is staying in room 202?