Girls' Talk. Boys' Talk.

Love Haven (hiatus)

After thinking about this story i decided to continue with it, first it is after all my very first story so it is very important to me.  second i really appreciate all the support you guys gave me and i will surely do what you guys said, ignore and move on.  so without further ado i present to you chapter 12 of love haven.

Ramadan Kareem everyone

*****

After eating lunch everyone went back to the living with having a free time for the rest of the day.  Jessica beng the bossy and straight to the point lady, grabbed both Yoona and Seohyun by the hand and dragged them out of the room while shouting "Girls' talk don't   even try to disturb us" leaving the boys well mostly Kris and Chanyeol protesting.

"I guess we can also have our boys talk" Kyuhyun suggested after the two younger boys stop protesting.  "I mean since they girls are doing their girls' talk we have nothing else to do" he explained further.  

"I'm okay with that hyung" Chanyeol agree readily to Kyuhyun while Luhan was just quietly observing everyone.  

"Fine, but what are going to talk about?" Kris said finally agreeing for their activity.

 "The girls" Chanyeol excitedly suggested. 

 "Boys don't talk about girls, we don't gossip about girls, we talk about cars and sports and...". 

 "I like Seohyun" Kyuhyun   in 

"... And Kyuhyun hyung likes Seohyun... Wait what?" Kris almost choke on his own saliva when he finally digested what Kyuhyun said.  

"I mean I like Yoona and Jessica too, you know in a friendship type of like"Kyuhyun immediately clarify himself.

"I like Seohyun noona too, Jessica noona looks intimidating and Yoona noona looks cute". Chanyeol happily shares his thoughts about the girls and encourage the remaining boys to share thier impressions on the girls as well.

"I like Yoona since we already bonded yesterday, Seohyun is smart and pretty and I want to know her too and Jessica let's just say that we have mutual feelings towards each other" Kris said giving in.  

"You mean hyung you and Jessica noona already have mutual understanding?" Chanyeol innocently ask.  

"More like mutual dislike towards each other" Kyuhyun cleverly answered Chanyeol.

"yah hyung! is not like..."

 "I see, how about you Luhan hyung?" Chanyeol ask again ignoring Kris

 "Well..."

 "We'll what?"

 "I like them all"

 

####

 

After being dragged by Jessica, Yoona and seohyun found themselves in the older girl's bedroom.

"Unnie what are we going to do here?" Seohyun ask her politely.

"We can either talk about the boys or we can just talk about what clothes we can wear for dinner later"

"How about food talk?" Yoona suggested fidgeting her fingers.  It's not because she loves to eat well it was part of the reason but the bigger part of it was she dont know what to say about those topics.

"Yoongie you're so cute but food is not in the options.  I choose clothes" Jessica said autoritively which Seohyun readily agreed to and that left yoona outnumbered two-to-one.

Jessica immediately gather all her remaining clothes and ask the young girls to gather their best clothes.  after 10 minutes they finished arranging their clothes on the bed.  Jessica despite selling most of her clothes before still manage to have the 4 dress on the bed,  seohyun had two and both are on black color and simple in design,  Yoona had one and from the tag still attached to it, we can all conclude that it was never worn before.
 
Yoona was standing in the bathroom and staring with a blank expression at the dress which Jessica had forced her to try on. It was a yellow cocktail dress,too bright for her taste but she is still thankful it was not red or flowery.
 
"Yoongie, what's taking you so long in there?" Jessica asked from the other side of the door. "Come on, we want to see how it looks on you."
 
Yoona sighed, and put on the dress without even looking at the mirror and open the door.
 
"That's cute unnie" Seohyun said as she went inside the bathroom with the dress Jessica pick for her.
 
"It looks okay," Jessica said, walking around Yoona judging how the dress fit. "But it's not quite you, he try this one". Handing Yoona one of Seohyun black dress. "Hyunnie are you done I want to see yours too and yoongie needs to try one of your black dress"
 
"Coming" seohyun said as she fix Jessica's emerald green dress.  It was a simple strapless dress that goes just above her knees and curves at the right places.  In short it was like the dress was made for her.  She open the door and saw the admiring face of Yoona and Jessica's proud look.
 
"Wow Hyunnie you look so beautiful" Yoona said
 
"its looks good, but i think you need to put your hair down and remove your glasses". Jessica said as she removed the tie on her hair and took off her glasses.  "there now its perfect and trust me its my dress but I never been that gorgeous in it." Jessica said sincerely.
 
"Unnie gomawo" Seohyun said
 
"I bet kyu-ssi and the others would have to pick their jaws up from the ground after seeing you and you too yoongie so try that on already". Jessica said as she push Yoona in the bathroom.
 
"Unnie what are you going to wear?" Seohyun said as she tries to hide her blushing face.
 
"It's a surprise, Yoongie can i borrow your camera" Jessica said winking at the younger girl.
 
"It's in my room unnie you can get it in my bed side table" Yoona shouted from the bathroom as she put the black dress on.
 
"thanks I'm going to get it now"
 
 
####
 
 
"I can't believe we're doing this."  Kyuhyun shook his head and sighed.  They are now quietly sneaking up to the girls room to eavesdrop on their girls' talk.
 
"Come on hyung we already did your boys' talk which I must say is not that informative."  Kris said as he glance at Luhan.  "Now we will try to get more information direct from the girls"
 
"But hyung Jessica noona said we are not allowed to disturbed them" Chanyeol in.
 
"Who said about disturbing them."
 
"Well if you guys don't keep quiet, the girls would probably hear us"
 
slowly and carefully the boys are closing in Jessica's room, they can already hear the girl voices well mostly it was Jessica.
 
"I bet kyu-ssi and the others would have to pick their jaws up from the ground after seeing you and you too yoongie so try that on already".
 
"Unnie what are you going to wear?" 
 
"It's a surprise, Yoongie can i borrowyour camera" Jessica said winking at the younger girl.
 
"It's in my room unnie you can get it in my bed side table"
 
"thanks I'm going to get it now"
 
When they heard the door knob turning all of the boys started panicking and started running quietly (is that even possible) to the stairs.  chest pounding and their breathing hiking, the boys manage flee from the girls room unnoticed.
 
"that was close hyungs"

"What was close?"

they all turned to the person who just asked them and as if all their blood was drained from their face.

 

 

 

####

 

it did not turn out the way I imagine it but anyway I still hope you guys enjoy it.

Yes boys do talk about girls a lot they are just less hyper and all mushy about it.

Kyuhyun well he likes all the girls but seohyun is the closest to him since they were paired up since the beginning.

chanyeol yeah he's new so he is open to all the girls.

kris he likes Yoona  and she is the closest to him among the three.  He likes seohyun too and as I mentioned before she is really his first choice to paired with but she paired up with Kyuhyun instead.  As for jessica he doesn't like her but he doesn't hate her either  so let's see what will happen between them.

luhan yeah his answer was very short and pretty much general he likes all of the girls now whether in a friendship or more than friendship kind of like is yet unknown.

seohyun like Kyuhyun she likes most of the boys but she is closest to Kyuhyun.  She is also somewhat cautious to kris maybe because of the playboy image she have on him as evidence by not picking kris as her partner in the beginning.

yoona is neutral towards all the boys.

jessica she likes luhan, neutral towards Kyuhyun and chanyeol and totally in annoyed with kris, she doesn't hate him but she don't like him either and as kris said their feelings are mutual.