morning suprise

Love Haven (hiatus)

 

Happy eid mubarak everyone

long weekend for me in so happy

smtown concert yesterday and so many krisica moments and luyoon moments I'm trying to find some seokyu, seohan, seokris, kyuna, yoonkris, kyusica and of course my lusica inshallah

 

#####

 

Morning started with the fresh smell of toast and coffee, eventhough the kitchen is on the other side of the manor the smell seemed to spread throughout the entire manor.  Seohyun being a morning person is the first person up and ready for the whole day.  She went down the dining room and eat her breakfast, toast with jam with a glass of fresh milk she is not a coffee person.  "good morning ms. Seo your up early" suho the butler said as he saw seohyun already eating her breakfast "good morning sir, de im really a morning person" she explained politely to him "I must take my leave my lady is waiting for her breakfast" "ah de say good morning for her from me" "she will be very pleased, the morning activity will start at 10 am I hope you can all come" "de, I will inform the others" 

"good morning seohyun"she greeted the her the moment she saw here eating breakfast alone "oh yoongie unnie good morning" she replied happily when they heard from yoona that kris is calling her that seohyun and sica decided to call her that as well at first yoona was hesitant to have a nickname but then if they all call her yoongie like kris then its as normal as calling her yoona so she agree to it.  "Wow the food Is calling me, I will go get some okay" "ok" she replied awkwardly, although they are on first name basis with unnie and all, there are stil times they don't know what to tell each other.

yoona came back with a plate full of food and a cup of coffee.  "yoongie unnie you sure love to eat?" she ask her to start a conversation, one way to get yoona's attention is food.  "hehe I can't choose so I took everything, and you soud try this is so delicious mr. Zhang is really a good cook" she replied cheerfully as she put another cup of fresh fruit yogurt near seohyun's plate.  "thanks unnie it's really good" she said as she eat the yougurt.  "I know you will like it" she replied giving her a wink.  While they were eating they manage to talk more about their work and college lives, laughing with some of their funny experiences and also about their new found company.

"hey you guys are up early" kyuhyun greeted them "well good morning kyu oppa" seohyun greeted him "good morning mr.cho"  yoona  greeted him also "good morning guys, I will just get some food okay" "okay" when kyu is out of sight seohyun nudge yoona on te side "unnie he doesn't want to be called like that" "oh I didn't know -" but before she can explain kyuhyun came back with his food "yoona-ssi can we dropped the formalities, I feel kinda old when you address me like that" "okay I will call kyu, is that alright with you?" "yup and I will call you ?" "yoongie since kris and seohyun and sica unnie is calling me that already" she explained "yoongie cute nickname s shal we call seohyun hyunnie? He said teasing seohyun and the girl just blushed from the nickname he have given her "I'm okay with it" she replied shyly.  The trio were soon engage with another conversation.  But after they finish eating they noticed that the other three were still not awake.

"shall we wake them up?" kyuhyun asked the two girls "I don't know sica unnie loves to sleep" seohyun replied worriedly "let's wake the up do I want to see their faces" yoona said excitedly and kyuhyun backed her up "come on hyunnie remember what said yesterday we need to do crazy stuff and live more" seohyun seeing the excited face of yoona and remembering what she and kyuhyun said yesterday finally agree "heck let's do it". They march towards the room of the boys first.

"hi ho hi ho" the marched towards luhan's room singing the seven dwarf's song in snow white.  "should we knock?" seohyun ask the two but yoona already open the door "oops it's open already" she said innocently as they peek inside the room "looks like he woke up already" kyuhyun said just then luhan open the door fully "what are you guys doing?" "omo luhan-ssi we were just going to wake you up" yoona immediately answered "mr. Suho told me the activity will start at 10 so we plan to wake you up" seohyun explained more "and since your already awake do you want to join us in waking up kris and sica?" kyuhyun ask him in which he readily agreed "I'm in"

"hi ho hi ho" they are now in front of kris' room kyuhyun pushed yoona to open the door " yoongie you wake him up" "eh why me" "you wre partners yesterday he is now your responsibility" kyuhyun explained sighing and defeated yoona slowly knock on the door "why you did not knocked on my door?" luhan complained "because you door is already open when we came" yoona defended her action earlier, when they did not hear any movements inside yoona decided to open the door and peek inside "kyu oppa he is still in bed do you want to go inside" yoona told kyuhyun "okay come with me luhan we'll wake him up" "okay" slowly the move inside and when they reach his bed they try to shake him "kris wake up" But no response from kris, kyuhyun decided to take it a step further he grabbed a pillow and start to hit kris, luhan joined in also after few more pillow hits kris irritable threw a pillow towards kyuhyun and luhan "yah I'm sleeping what are you doing here?" "we came to wake you up" kyuhyun explained "better put your clothes also the girls are just outside" luhan added but to his surprise kris just stand up dragged the two of the outside "yoongie if you and seohyun woke me up it will be better than this two" he said and smirked at the blushing reactions of the girls, yoona just stare at him with mouth open while she use her hands to cover seohyun's eyes, he is only wearing his bottom pajama and his hair is messy but he looks damn y with it and he knows it "liking what you see" kris further tease the two girls but yoona quickly recovered and composed herself "mr wu mind if you wear your clothes and clean that dried up drool on your face" "aw yoongie I told you call me kris" "whatever just clean up and eat our activity will start at 10" she explained with poker face and dragged seohyun to the 2 nd floor to wake up sica.  "dude I tell you she is really into me" kris said after the two girls went up "yup she is really into strangling you and cutting your tongue" kyuhyun cheekily replied "just clean up and we'll meet you at the dining room" luhan said and they left him to clean up

Seohyun who finally recovered from the incident with kris knock on Jessica's door, when she didn't hear any movement inside she tried to open the door and luckily she didn't locked her door last night.  They walk inside and sat on her bed and slowly wake her up "sica unnie wake up" "five minutes more please" "unnie wake up mr. Suho told me our activity will start at 10 and you need to clean up and eat so wake up" seohyun explained to her "okay I'm up" she said as she rubbed her eyes "we will see at the dining room okay" "okay". The two left Jessica in her room but once they are out of sight she went back to sleeping again.

in the dining room luhan is eating while kyuhyun is drinking coffee "so did you wake her up?" he aske when he saw th girls coming "yup she is just cleaning up" seohyun replied to him as they sat across the three boys.  "seohyun-ssi, yoona-ssi we apologize for kris' action this morning" "no need to apologize luhan-ssi besides its also our fault we woke him up in his sleep don't worry" seohyun explained but still a tinged of redness is visible on her cheeks "luhan you can call then hyunnie and yoongie it's their nickname" kyuhyun butted in "ah okay hyunnie, yoongie let's be friends okay" "okay"

After an hour suho came in the dinning room "good morning everyone the activity will start in ten minutes I suggest that all of will participate, where are mr. Wu and ms. Jung?" he suddenly ask noticed the absence of the two.  "we woke them up already but I guess they went back to sleep" kyuhyun said giving glances to the other three "no worries if they can catch up later and the head of lov haven is already in the living room" "we'll be there"

"good morning everyone" they were greeted by the head of love haven, as usual she is still very beautiful and her smile is ver warm.  They greeted her back and took their respective seats when everyone is settled down she started with the activity "today's activity is trust walk, its very simple as you all know trust is one of the basic block of forming a relationship whether it's love or friendship so for today We Will see how you trust everyone in this room" everyone is listening attentively to her "since mr. Wu and ms. Jung are not yet here s they will be automatically be paired up for the activity" any questions?" "so we will be changing partners as well? Yoona ask "well since both your partners are still sleeping, yes you will be paired up with mr.xi" she explained "and one more thing a new guest have arrived this morning I want everyone to welcome him, mr. Park Chanyeol he will with mr. Cho and ms. Seo for the time being until our other guest arrived"

 

 

#####

suprise I'm adding chanyeol now I just love him what do you think his role in the story

who is the other guest?make a guess omo it rhyme

New pairings up Chanseokyu, luyoon and krisica jus because sm town Seoul was full of luyoon and krisica I can't even think of a proper adjective to describe how I feel about their moments specially krisica and susica

yoonhyun I'm a loyalist I added some cute moments with them imagine yoong covering seo's eyes to protect her from kris hotness and speaking of kris hotness imagine him with his bed hair and half form

Sica the lazy sleepy head is too lazy to show up in this chapter but she will make it on the next with kris I smell trouble with them

luhan nothing much just observing everything I wonder what will happen with him and yoona

seokyu is steady but with channie in the mix what will happen with them

again happy eid Mubarak everyone 

comment and subscribe

Shall I change the tags or not