The unwanted room 202

Love Haven (hiatus)

"room 202" it didn't take long for her noticed the petite young lady who can easily mistaken as a boy if it wasn't for hair long hair and delicate facial features.  She happily wave her hands and smile broadly to everyone.  She is wearing multiple layers of shirt, polos and hoodies, skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers.  She gently remove her cap clear and bow 90 degree to everyone.

"annyeonghaseyo Im Yoon A imnida, 22 years old, have no permanent address since I'm always staying in different boarding school for girls and even when I finish college I still need to move out from different places because of my work.  I'm a professional photographer but currently on leave.  I don't have any hidden popularity like what kyuhyun-ssi." she finish and smile towards kyuhyun who just nod his head as an acknowledgement.

"oh yeah my favorites and hobbies right? I love eating its my favorite hobby, I eat anything except for chicken legs I just can't eat it, favorite color is blue, favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip ice cream, I eat when I'm happy and I also eat when I'm sad and I consider food as my best friend.  Oh and I love taking pictures and traveling to different places." she explained everything with hand gestures that it looks like she is dancing.

"how can you eat to much and still look like that?" The lady who looks like a heiress of some multimillion company asked

"I don't know but of my friends it's genetic or i really have a super mega fast metabolism, and frankly I want to gain more meat because people think I'm a twelve years old little boy cause I'm flat as a chalk board"

" you wouldn't say that you gain too easily even if you don't eat anything, besides it's easy to get so work done with surgery" the same lady said

"I wouldn't go that far I shall embrace this God given body of mine besides push up bras and paddings does wonders without the expensive and painful help of surgery" she replied cleverly

Before the two start another word sparring the head of the love haven intervene "how about relationships?"

"relationships?, I never had a boyfriend before but i did go out with some guys back in college but nothing serious and as for my family relationship?" she said with a tinged of sadness in her voice but the immediately put on a happy face and continue with her talk.  "my dad wanted a boy as their child, a heir that will continue our family line but sadly they got me instead, my mom had a very difficult time giving birth to me that she died after I was born.   My dad used to buy my some male clothes to wear and my hair is almost too short that i always got mistaken as a boy remarried again after a year and my stepmother didn't bother to hide her true colors she would always have me over some of our relatives and just when I start to study she send me away in some boarding school for girls.  I swear if she can find a boarding school in mars she would probably send me there in a snap" she chuckled bitterly as she remember her stepmother. "i continue dressing like that but when I enter high school they finally got what they wanted a baby boy and my stepmother just gain the scissors to cut all my ties to my dad, he totally forgot me until just recently I receive this invitation here with my father's letter.  My half brother met an accident and he didn't survive, my dad being old already cannot anymore produce a decent amount of cells and thus they can no longer produced his heir, oops I'm talking to much maybe your wondering what does at have to do with me being here,  my dad ask me to find a good man, get married and produce a heir for him or he will complete revoked any of my rights to his fortune not that i care about his fortune it's just that my mother's belongings will surely be left in the care of my stepmother and God knows what she will do with them" she ended her story with a poker face, actually throughout her story you can not sense anything from hot sadness or anger maybe she is too numb feel anything anymore.

"oh I am here to fulfill my father's last wish --- to produce his heir" she said nonchalantly 

After she finish her talk silence took over nobody dare to speak, maybe too shock to hear her story

"if there are no questions we shall take a 30 minutes break"

 

 

 

#####

 

 

Yoona immediately went to bathroom she cannot hold it any longer, tears are starting to fall from her eyes.  She prided herself for being strong physically and mentally, that is why she hated this emotional part of her, she always ask herself why do women tend to be overly emotional.  She sat in the toilet bowl and cried silently, she has mastered the art of crying without a single sound but sadly it's still no use her eyes will be red and puffy for everyone to see that she have been crying.

After calming herself and the tears stop falling she wash her face and freshen up her appearance.  After closing the door of the bathroom she noticed a stick note on the door she reads it and  begin to look around to see if the person who left the note is still in the vicinity but all she saw was the empty corridor.  (note: crying silently will put strain on your heart and lungs it better if you let it all out)

She went back to the living room and plastered a smile on her face again she bow to everyone and took her seat and soon after everyone is seated the beautiful lady of the manor took another block "next room 101"

 

 

#####

 

Yoona what can I say I think she have to worst life in this whole story, she is Ike a little lost girl who longed for her father's love,  even if she try to convince herself that she doesn't care about her father deep inside she still wants to have her father's love. She appears to  be strong but that is just her act and she is dressing and acting like a man to protect herself, she have a fear of rejection, because from the day she was born she is already rejected by her father.

what do you think of yoona?

And who wrote the stick note?

Who is staying in room 101?