The Cold prince room 101

Love Haven (hiatus)

"room 101"

A tall, handsome man stood up, his face is like a masterpiece of a famous sculptor, every facial features were sculpted to perfection, everyone looked at him with their mouth open.  How can someone so perfect exist, well he isn't exactly perfect that is why he is here with them.  He is far from being perfect.

he clear his throat which brought everyone else back to reality.  "hi I'm wu fan" he started, his voice is deep and somewhat cold "but you can call me kris, 22 years of age, General manager of Huang corporation"

"I like reading self improvement books, i like to cook a lot but it seems that cooking is not my forte and i have a strict habit of cleanliness and orderliness, no its not OCD I've already ask a professional psychiatrist" he immediately add sensing the change of expression from some of his audience.

"ah now I remember you, wu kris the infamous lady killer"  the blonde lady suddenly exclaimed as if she finally answered a mind boggling problem

"excuse me, I'm not a lady killer" he quickly rebut her but she is not backing down

"oh really, then what do you call a guy who broke almost all of the women's hearts in south Korea"  chanllenging him

"you're exaggerating, besides I think it's better to be brutally honest than to comfort them with lies and are you by any chance included in that list of broken hearted women?" he wittily replied

"I'm most certainly not included and probably will never be" she said with clearly annoyed expression

"whatever makes you happy lady Jung Sooyeon"

"how do you know my name?"

"let's see, blonde hair, impeccable sense of fashion, high pitched voice and certainly a very sharp tongue, I'm surprised to actually see you here aren't you supposed to be marrying someone already"

"it's none of your business mr. Wu"

Sensing that their conversation is heating up the head of love haven decided to stop them and continue with their activity.

"mr. Wu, ms. Jung it's nice to see that you are getting along just fine but may I remind you I'm just allowing 10 minutes for self talk and if any questions you can ask after the speaker is finish talking" she said as she note something on her clipboard.

"sorry" both kris and Jessica said at the same time

"mr. Wu you may now continue"

"just what like ms. Jung had mention I've been to a lot relationship and for the record I'm still friends with most of my exes.  As for my family i grew up with my dad and I detest my mother for abandoning us for another man although my father would always say that my mother loves us so much and that he is to blame since he is not good enough for my mother" he shared with bitterness and somehow his perfect appearance begin to falter as he share his life.  "at a young age i told myself that i will be the perfect son my father would be proud of, I did my best in everything, I topped my class from grade school until college and I also manage to become the youngest general manager in Huang Corporation.  And as if destiny is playing a trick on me, it turned out Huang corporation is owned by my mother's husband, and what is more funny is that my dad was actually the 2 nd man making me an illegitimate son" everyone was shocked with his revelation.

"maybe your wondering what the hell im doing here if i can easily get someone, I'm here because I want to find someone who will love beyond my imperfections, someone who can accept my past, my family background and the real me"

"any questions?" he asked everyone but his eyes is only focused on Jessica who just stared at him blankly

"okay if there are no questions we can move on to the next speaker, ms. Jung since your name had been revealed do you want to be te next speaker?"

"no thank you I'd rather wait for my room number to be called" she simply replied

"alright I'll pick the next speaker" she tried mixing the remaining locks inside the bowl and finally pick one "room 203"

 

 

 

##### 

kris is so perfect in my eyes that I don't know how to show his flaws, this chapter is so confusing that I had to write and rewrite it a couple of times.  He is perfect on the outside but it's just his defense mechanism, he didn't want to be like his dad that is why he made sure he is perfect in every possible way and as mention iabove his mother left them for another man, I felt like kris had a perception that women are all like his mom, they will live him so instead of being the one who is left behind he choose to be the one leaving  the relationship thus explaining why he is always in and out of a relationship.  Did it make sense??? Lol I'm confusing myself as well sorry for a weak chapter I promise to give kris a better chapter next time.

I shall not make you guess who is staying in room 203 since its pretty obvious

oh and I enjoy writing krissica interactions and to make things clear they don't know each other personally just some rumors since both of them are very popular in the elite circle of people