Dressing up and China doll

Love Haven (hiatus)

Luhan just stood on his spot, Kyuhyun was getting nervous and agitated, Kris was trying to stay cool with his poker face and Chanyeol was looking around his hyungs to see is they are also feeling like a child who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. 

"What was close?" she ask again this time her tone was seriously intimidating, freaky and scary. 

It took them a moment to remember that the lady in front of them was waiting for an answer.

"We... We were just..."

Kyuhyun was starting to think that maybe he should have opposed with this plan, maybe they are not in this situation now, maybe he wont feel nervous and scared like now.  

"Mr. Cho I'm just joking, its not agaisnt the rules to spy on the girls but you guys must be lucky Ms. Jung did not notice you" The head of love haven smiled as she noticed that the boys finally let go of their breath they are unconsciously holding.  "And by the way the last guest have arrived, you will meet her at the formal dinner later so be on your best suit" she added and left them.

Chanyeol gulped loudly and returned his attention back to the orders boys who were still staring at the fading figure of the head of love haven.

"Hyungs, that was scary I thought she was mad" chanyeol asked

"Huh?" Was the only response he heard from Kyuhyun 

"W-what? Me? Scared? Nah!" Came the defensive reply of kris.

"It was, but I can still think of a much scarier scenario" luhan said calmly

It was true. Getting caught by Jessica is a much scarier scenario than getting caught by any female in the manor.

"So suggest we go back to the living room or just do something aside form eavesdropping on the girls before Jessica will notice us" Kyuhyun strongly suggested.

"Or we just check out the new girl" kris suggested as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yah lets act like stalkers, that's a nice way to get her attention" Kyuhyun said with sarcasm

"Or we could just tour Chanyeol around the manor and sfter that prepare for the formka dinner later" luhan calmly suggested and Kyuhyun and Chanyeol agreed.

"Fine, but I assure you guys checking the new girl will be a lot better than touring the manor"

 

####

 

After getting the camera from yoona's room, jessica immediately went back to her room and took a picture of the younger girls in their dress.

"Yoongie this one suits you more" Jessica said showing Yoona the picture she took with the the younger girl in a dress.

"Yes unnie that one suits you the best simple and elegant" Seohyun said as they scroll all the pictures Jessica have taken.

"You just need to put your hair up and show that pretty forehead of yours" Jessica added

"Isn't it overkill to dress like this for dinner?" Yoona asked, she was never the girl who likes dressing up. She didn't see the point of getting all glam up in a dress, heels, and make-up. She typically preferred a good pair of jeans with a t-shirt and hoodies and sneakers. "I mean I don't want to be stared at during dinner" she added which made seohyun agree in what she is trying to say.

"Girls just for tonight can I be your fairy godmother and trust me I already ask permission from the head to do a formal dinner"

"when did you ask her?"

"when I went out to get your camera, I saw her coming out of the 204 room so I ask her and she agreed"

"Ahhhh" both the younger girls said 

"And the new guest came already we will meet her later at the dinner"

"I hope she is also nice"

"I hope so too unnie"

"We will find out later but now time to transform you cute girls into beautiful ladies"

 

####

 

Suho and the other personnel of love haven are busy preparing for the special dinner.  The  small ballroom have been cleaned and decorated.  The buffet table was placed on the left side of the room and four tables for two were place around the room.  Each table have 2 sets of plates and utensils, some floating candles and a red rose as what the head of love haven had instructed him.

In the kitchen mr. Zang was busy cooking the food to be serve.

 

####

 

One by one the guest started to arrive in the ball room.  Kyuhyun was first to arrive looking sleek in his simple suit.  Luhan and chanyeol arrive at the same time, both look so dashing and youthful in their casual suit.  

Next to arrive was Seohyun who looks stunning in her emerald dress.  All the boys had their eyes on her as she smile sweetly at them.  "Hey guys you all look good tonight"

"thanks, you look beautiful as well". All the boys manage to say at the same time.

They were happily chatting when Luhan saw a girl in a black dress peeking behind the door of the ball room.  He excuse himself from the others and went to see who it was.

Yoona was busy contemplating on whether to go inside the ball room or just go back to her room when she suddenly felt someone tap her bare shoulder.

"hey why are you still here?"

"Sica unnie, I'm scared"

Jessica was the epitome of elegance and beauty,  from her fuschia pink tube dress, to her make up and hair, everything goes perfectly together.

"don't be you look absolutely gorgeous, just be confident okay" 

"but..."

"no buts, besides I already see luhan coming over here, hey lulu"

"sica noona, yoona" luhan called out as he walks towards them.

"Lulu you look dashing tonight" Jessica complimented him

"thanks noona and you look beautiful too, shall we go inside the others are already there"

"sure, lets go yoongie" she said and dragged Yoona and luhan with her inside.

Kyuhyun and Chanyeol were happy to see jessica and were no surprise on how beautiful she was.  What surprise them was Yoona, under all the layers of baggy clothes and caps she always wear and her hair almost covering her face, they did not expect to see her in a little black dress and a simple up do for her hair that reveals her whole face and pretty forehead.

"wow noonas are all really beautiful" chanyeol can't help but openly admire the 3 ladies while Kuhn and luhan just nod along with his every compliment to the ladies.

The last to arrive was kris, he looks stylish and strikingly handsome in his Armani suit.  He walks towards them was please to see the irritated expression of Jessica, the angelic face of seohyun and the beautiful transformation of Yoona.

"wow you all look beautiful and you guys looks so fine in suits" he greeted them

"you too hyung/kris"

Jessica just rolls her eyes but kris manage to read her expression and and whispered "it's okay to be fashionably late right?" Mocking her even more.

but before Jessica can make a comeback on him the head of love haven came.

"good evening everyone, I hope you are all feeling good tonight, as you know already this special dinner was suggested by Ms. Jung as a way to get to know each other more, I would also like to take this opportunity to introduce our last guest.  Ms. Song you may come in now"

A beautiful lady in her twenties came inside.  Her pale milky skin perfectly complementing to her long dark hair, the locks cascaded down her back.  Her long eyelashes which framed the beautiful big round eyes. Her red lips, rosy cheeks and tall physique the new girl is like a china doll.

"Hi my name is Song Qian but you can call me Victoria" she started with her monotonous voice

Her soft voice, perfect posture, graceful action  and  blank stare just made her look like a living china doll.  Talking, moving, breathing but totally indifferent to everything around her.

"I was born in china but grew up here in Seoul.  I like making tea and arranging flowers.  Nice to meet you all" she ended with an awkward smile.

"Ms. Song will be with us starting tonight so I hope you can all get along well.  As for the special dinner, as you can see there are four tables here, we will be pairing you up with each other". She explined as she gestured Suho to come inside as he is holding the same bowl they had used before for the introduction activity but this time there were papers inside folded in half, 4 blue colored paper and 4 pink colored paper. "The boys would pick one of the pink papers and the girls would pick one the blue papers, each paper have a color inside and who ever gets the same color would be pair up for this dinner date."

Suho went around the guest and let them take their pick.  Once everyone got their paper the head of the love haven told them to open the paper and see who they got paired with.

"now that you know who will be your dinner date tonight, I hope you all enjoy the food and the company and use this time to get to know each other more."  The head of the love haven ended her instructions as all of them went to their respective pairs.

 

 

####

chapter 13 everyone please forgive my grammar and spelling I was not able to check everything.

 

you got to know who the last guest is what you think about Victoria? Mysterious right?  We will get to know her more in the coming chapters

The boys getting awestruck with the girls

Kris being a diva arriving later than the queen sica

luhan being his observant self

chanyeol being all hyper and openly praising the girls 

kyuhyun still shy around the girls 

the girls were all gorgeous

jessica wanted to arrive last but kris happen to be fashionably late as well so she was a little bit pissed off

yoona have  shown some inferiority complex and still have a hard time socializing

seohyun being more friendly towards the boys

who do you think got paired up this time?

Comments are greatly appreciated