Welcome to love haven

Love Haven (hiatus)

Cho kyuhyun is driving his car around in circles for the past hour trying to find the love haven manor and even his trusty gps is not helping.  Turn right, turn left, straIght ahead, turn right.  "damn it there is no right turn here" he shut his gps off " where the heck is this place" he tried to go back from the last gas station he saw and ask a local for a more accurate direction.

After getting a proper direction he again begins his journey, on his way he saw young boy walking towards the same direction he is going, he stops his car beside the boy rolled down his windows and ask him for directions "excuse me but do you know where is love haven manor?" the young boy or what actually is a young lady in her early twenties greeted him with a smile "are you also going there?""ah yes""do you mind if I hitched I'm dead tired from walking""ah sure""thanks" he let her in and they drove to their destination in silence with a few turn right or turn left direction from his new companion who did not bother to introduce herself or he did not bother to ask her name.

they have finally reached the place.  It is an old manor with a beautiful garden on the right side and a small fountain at the center of the front lawn.  Few cars where parked on the side and a beautiful lady waiting near the front door welcoming some of the other guest who arrived first.  He got out of his car and took his luggage out from the trunk when someone tap him on his shoulders"thanks for the ride I guess I'll be seeing you around" the young lady said and wave goodbye to him.

 

#####

 

"welcome to love haven ms. Jung your room is on the 2 nd floor room 201" the head of the love haven greeted their last guest to arrive."thanks" she took the keys and head off to her room. "miss Jung the first activity will start in 30 minutes we will be waiting for you in the Living room" she stopped on her tracks and look back at the beautiful lady "I will be there" and she went to her assigned room.

she starts to unpack of what is left of her clothes when she noticed a boy going inside one of the rooms when she heard someone reprimanding the boy she saw awhile ago and decided to take a peek on the two.  "2nd floor is strictly forbidden to any male species""I'm not a boy okay" the boy or so she thought was a boy removed her cap to let her dark hair falls on her back.  "oh I'm sorry it just that you look like a boy specially with your hair up hidden in your cap" the lady who looks like a strict teacher with her ironed to perfection skirt and blouse and her sophisticated reading glasses. "it's okay I always got mistaken as a boy no worries" "okay by the way the first activity will start in a couples of minutes""thanks see you then"

After listening to their conversation she immediately went back to unpacking and prepare herself.  After checking herself on the mirror satisfied with her appearance"first impression last" she said and went to the living room to meet with all the guest for said activity.  

 

#####

 

Xi luhan, a young man who can be mistaken as a little boy arrive earlier than most of the guest, he noticed that the seat were arrange in a semi circle with a separate seat in front he assumes that the seat is reserved to the head of the love haven, so he decided to sit in the farthest corner and quietly observe everyone who came inside the living room.  First a handsome man walked inside and sat at the other corner.  He looks unapproachable someone you can't joke around with.  

Then a sophisticated lady arrive with a young girl who can easily be mistaken as a boy if it weren't for her long hair and delicate facial features.  They sat near the middle but with one seat between them.  Then came another lady with the clothes she wore she is undeniably an heiress of a multimillion company.  Wow did not imagine some rich heiress will come in this kind of things, I mean she is rich, beautiful and looks smart what is not there to be considered as a perfect girlfriend.

And lastly another man came in with his head hanging while he walk and sat near the other man and remain that way not bothering to look up so I didn't see his face but I guess he looks fine.  And as for me I'm indifferent To this whole love haven or whatever they would like to call it but I like trying new things maybe with this I can finally find what I'm looking for.

The head of the love haven came in shorty, she is indeed beautiful and there is something in the way she stares each on of us as if she can read us like a open book.  She immediately sat in the chair in front of us and check on her clip board.  "good after, I am very honored to welcome you in love haven, first I will just remind you of the few important rules to be followed in the manor, 1st floor is for the ale guest and 2 nd floor for the female guest there are no rules about going in and out of the rooms because I assume that we are old enough to know our limitations, no smoking in any area of the manor and gambling is forbidden.  Breakfast is serve 8 am, lunch at 12 nn and dinner at 8 pm, everything is buffet style and you can also request food from the kitchen just inform our cook ahead of time, you can also eat where ever you want except in your rooms and bathroom.  You may or may not join any of our activities for the next mnth but I strongly suggest that you participate in them.  And lastly enjoy your stay in love haven, any questions?" 

The sophisticated lady raised  her hand and she nod her head to continue with her question, "is there a dress code?""there are no dress code you can wear anything you want as long as you are not running around the house " she reply sharply" any more questions?" no body dare to move so she continue talking.  "I guess that it for the rules now we move on with our first activity" she held a bowl with some blocks inside with the number of each of our room.  "will start with self introduction since all of you don't know anything about each other, I'm giving each of you 10 minutes to tell us anything about yourself" everyone looked like somebody splashed some cold water in our faces, how can you just talk about yourself to this strangers.  "so we shall begin" she put her hand insde the ball and elegantly mix the blocks inside and took one block oh dear Lord please don't let it be me I silently prayed heck I think everyone is praying its not their number. "room 103" thank you Lord it's not me.

 

 

 

 

 

#####

this is my first ever fanfiction and English is not my first language so please to correct me for any grammatical and spelling errors and I will gladly correct them.  You can also give your thoughts on my story so I can also improve it and lastly if my story is the same as another story my apologies just tell me and I will delete this story.

 

so you've met some of the characters and  some are still unnamed but still you may have seen some hints on their personality from the observations of the three named characters

can you guess which characters said the lines in the foreword?