.18

Crazy Fates


A sigh penetrated the thick silence which engulfed her, a sigh originating from the frustration brewing within the cavern of her gut. Her knees folded to her chest while her head found a safe resting place on top of them.

A jigsaw puzzle was unfolding within her mind, decoding a long forgotten lock combination that should never had been created in the first place. His words replayed in her mind. His words were poison and were meant to do nothing but break down her barriers until she had nothing left. That was how he worked. That was the game he played, the game he always played. This man. This man was an evil man. But he mattered to her, no matter what he put her through.

Her relationship with Woohyun entered her line of thinking. She actually found herself smiling like a love drunk fool just thinking about him. Who would had thought this. A few months ago, the two of them were attacking each other with claws and teeth. It was funny how things worked out in the end. Chorong didn't know how it happened, why, or how, just that it did. Him. Her. Them. They were together, like actually together, not caged into a marriage neither one of them wanted. She felt safe with him, which was a feeling she hadn't felt in a long time. She felt like he was willing to protect her from the world.

"Chorong." His deep voice called out her name averting her attention towards him. He stood in the doorway of the library staring at her. His eyes penetrating his. How long had he been standing there. She answer back with a simple 'yes' and noticed how his shoulders dropped down, defeated.

"You still won't tell me?" He questioned. Chorong felt her heart race. It was still the same old topic, the same question that killed her every time he asked it.

"Please don't." She pleaded. She knew how stubborn he was. He was as stubborn as she was. Their stubbornness was another quality that was alike.

"I'm just worry okay. I know there's something bothering you, and I know you're scare. Even if you won't talk to me about it. And I'm scare. Don't think I don't remember finding you, beaten and bleeding. And I know this all has something to do with that man we saw at the hospital." He stated firmly. He was learning too fast it scared her. Her life was unraveling before her, and he was the one solving the puzzle. He was now the mastermind behind the whole show. She was merely the audience whose attention he was trying to grab. And her eyes and heart were locked on him.

He sighed in defeat, turning his shoulders he walked away leaving her to ponder over his words. She didn't want to tell him. She didn't want to worry him. She didn't want to admit it. Admitting it meant letting it become reality. And she couldn't face a reality like this.

She stood up, her mind had no control. Her body was acting up on its own, controlling every limb in her body. She raced after him. He was in their bedroom, changing from his work clothes into something more comfortable. The door was cracked open and he was taken back when she came flying by, tackling him down onto the bed.

Unpredictable. Another word he acted into the list of words used to described his Chorong. “Trust me. Just trust me on this. You promised remember.” She pleaded to him, she was still on top of him, but she didn’t seemed taken aback by her actions at all. Him on the other hand was still in shock.  “You trust me, don’t you?” She whispered softly, her breathing clinging onto his skin. Did he trust her?

“Yes. I trust you.” His answer was all it took. That was the answer she wanted to hear. And then reality droned on her. What was she doing?

“What the hell!” She exclaimed, “You’re not wearing a shirt.” She noticed as she tried getting up, but found herself locked in his iron grip. His arms were wrapped around her waist, holding her in place as her arms fell to the side. She tried to squirm away but it made no use. She gasped and he gave her an icy glare.

“Don’t move.” He ordered firmly locking eyes with her. She could feel the heat rise to her cheeks turning her crimson red, as he daringly played with the strands of her soft hair. A gratified smile was lock on his face.

“What are you doing?” She mumbled onto his bare shoulder. She felt him chuckle, his whole body vibrating in the process.

“Last time I checked, you were the one that jumped me, tackling me down, remember.” He reminded and she cursed herself. His fingers tentatively gazed her cheeks and he saw the adorable pout on her face.

She blinked, “Is this your way of getting women to sleep with you?” Not so surprisingly he laughed, his laughter echoing throughout the empty house.

“I have other ways.” He crooned. She narrowed her brows at him, relaxing and leaning her chin on his left collar bone. Her light breathing lunged onto his skin as she closed her eyes. Around him, all troubles seemed to drift away, the wind would simply pick up all her troubles and push it aside, far from her.

“You know, you’re really beautiful.” He mumbled softly. She smiled.

“You know, you’re a real .” She shot back causing him to snicker as he brought one of his arms up to brush her loose strands of hair. She scooted closer to him, putting her head on his chest to hear his heartbeat. His heart was beating so rapidly fast, she smiled.

“Hey, look at me.” He ordered softly. She lifted her head up leisurely, her eyes snapped open when his lips pressed against hers. She felt her body completely loose control as butterflies flickered within the pit of her stomach. It started as kissing, sweet and gentle, then it turned intense.

Second by second everything was becoming a jumble of mix matched emotions. She let her desires take over. She had lost control and there was no stopping now. She couldn’t administer anything but him. He enveloped her inside this white cloud. With every kiss, she found herself sinking deeper and deeper into him.

Her body felt out of this world the second they became one. It was the moment they became one.She threw her neck back, so far she swore it would break, she had lost all sense of direction, he was the only thing she felt and comprehended. The wave of sensations crashed down on her, completely rendering her of all senses, leaving only pleasure. She was indefinitely falling into him. And she didn't ever want it to stop.
--

 

It took me the longest time writing this chapter. I'm still ripping my hair out!