So now I know he likes her

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

- Annyo^^ Kamsamida Chingus NOMU NOMU KAMSAMIDA! ^^ I just wanted to let you guys know that i have decided to get a poster for this story just be patient!! Arasso? Enjoy^^

- Annyo

 

"YAH~ Finally" Junhyung said as Sayoon was now laying on Junhyung.

When Sayoons stressed and tired she'll do whatever she wants.

I just hope he doesn't find me. I dont think i'll be able to sleep tonight thinking im safe.

 

After a few minutes we parked into our dorm building. I got out first and Dongwoon followed behind me as Yoseob, Junhyung, and Sayoon, and Kikwang exited the other side, and Hyuenseung and Doojoon got out from the front. I fixed myself and bowed as well as Sayoon. "Nomu Nomu Kamsamida" I said giving them a smile with my probably now swollen face and eyes.

Doojoon walked up to me "YAH~ Dont cry" He said wiping my tears. Sayoon looked at me " Serri-ah nothings going to happen" Sayoon said giving me a blank expression. "Kerochi, nothings going to happen, AND if something does you have our numbers" Yoseob said taking my phone out of my hand and typing in his number. He gave it back to me with a smile.

"YAH~ Chincha best car ride EVER" Junhyung said patting his lap. "YAH~" Sayoon said hitting his shoulder "DO you think i wanted to do that?" she retorted. Junhyung just stuck his toungue out at her and laughed his dark evil laugh.

"Kamsamida Oppas" I said bowing again. "Ani" Dongwoon said raising an eyebrow. "Kamsamida" Sayoon bowed and smiled. " Its dark you guys should go back, or do you want to come in with us?" I said trying to be as fair as possible. "CHINC~?" Junhyung said getting cut off by Doojoon "ANIYO". "Neh...Annyo" Sayoon said bowing again. "Annyo" I replied while waving.

"Annyo" they screamed as we were now walking towards our dorm entrance. "DONT FORGET ABOUT THURSDAY" Junhyung screamed out. I turned around "NEH I'LL BE THERE" I screamed back smiling. They waved and headed back towards their car.

Since their house wasnt far away and right next to my favorite restaraunt i knew we werent going to get lost. Me and Sayoon opened the entrance and opened our dorm door. I stepped inside followed by Sayoon.

"SO DO YOU LIKE ANYONE, I KNOW YOU DO ,SERRI DONT LIE TO ME !!" Sayoon said screaming and smiling at me while jumping on her bed. "ANI" I said back to her taking off my jacket and setting it on the floor. "Lier....." Sayoon said pouting. "YAH~ You like Junhyung" I said to her turning around to face her. "Aniyo were friends" Sayoon said smiling to me. "Arasso friends" I said to her smiling back.

We bothed changed into our pororo pijamas and layed on our seperate beds. "YAH~ Sayoon-ah what are we going to get Dongwoon?" I said to her shoving my face in the pillow. "Molla will think of something" Sayoon said sitting up.

I hope so.

< Dongwoons Point of View>

"DONT FORGET ABOUT THURSDAY" Junhyung screamed out. "NEH I'LL BE THERE" Serri screamed back smiling. We waved at them and watched until they opened the door and headed back towards our car.

Hyuenseung went back to the front and it was me, Yoseob, Kikwang and Junhyung. "Junhyung you like Sayoon?" Hyuenseung asked playing with his phone. "Wae, problem?" Junhyung said smirking. "Ani just asking" Hyuenseung retorted back.

"YAH Kikwang- ah you like Serri?" Yoseob said. Kikwang blushed "ANI" Kikwang said turning away. "YAH LEE KIKWANG YOUR BLUSHING I CAN SEE" Yoseob continued teasing Kikwang. "Yah KEMANHAE" Kikwang was getting annoyed.

I knew Kikwang had feelings for Serri probably the second he saw her since Kikwang likes girls with low standards who can dress in dark jeans and not dresses. Serri defiently listed in his type. I really wasnt sure about my feelings for her im not in love with her but i do have some intrest in her, and want to get to know her better.

Serri captured my eye the second i saw her i never seen a cute girl like her dress in black skinny jeans and a hoddie with hightops. Kikwang was also interested i could tell by the way he was looking at her today.

"YAH SON DONGWOON ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP THERE" Doojoon said looking at me from outside. We were already at our dorm parking lot and the rest were outside. "Mianhae Hyung" I said getting up and closing the door.

We opened the entrance door and walked up the stairs to our door.

Junhyung opened it and we entered.

"I can still smell Sayoons perfume" Junhyung said looking around.

"You love her hyung" Yoseob said going to our bedroom.

"YAH~ Yang Yoseob" Junhyung said taking off his shoes.

I entered our bedroom which was a complete mess.

I picked up what seems to be one of Junhyungs pants on the ground and threw it to the corner.

I was stressed and tired but my birthday was coming up and this time Serri's coming as well.

I didnt see the need to change my T-shirt so i just changed my pants and put on some i found near our closet.

"YAH Dongwoon tired already?" Doojoon said coming into to the bedroom and taking off his pants.

"Neh Hyung" I said looking to Yoseob who was already asleep.

"Do you like any of them?" Doojoon said climbing the ladder of our bunk and laying beside me.

"ANI HYUNG" I said smiling.

"Chincha?" Doojoon said raising his eyebrow.

"Neh" I replied looking at him.

"Arasso" Doojoon said turning around.

After a few minutes Kikwang came in.

It was dark but the moonlight from the window gave a little light.

I could see Kikwang bend down and crawl into his bunk.

Even if i was on top and i couldnt see Kikwangs face i could tell he wasnt sleeping because if he was there would be snoring right about now.

"Hyung" I said quietly.

Nothing.

"Kikwang"

"NEH" I heard Kikwang reply.

"Are you sleeping" I said whispering loudly.

"ANI" Kikwang said in the same tone.

"What are Hyuenseung Hyung and Junhyung Hyung doing?" I asked sitting up now.

"I think there playing video games" Kikwang replied back.

"You cant sleep?" Kikwang said again.

"..uhm..uh Neh .." I whispered.

"Hahaha chincha wae" Kikwang said softly.

"Molla" I said smiling.

I heard his bed creak and soon enough Kikwang crawled out of his bunk bed and stood up to see me.

"Bwoh!" I said laughing quietly.

"Hahaha YAH Your wide awake" Kikwang said slowly laughing at me.

"So are you!!" I whispered loudly making sure not to wake up Doojoon and Yoseob.

"Kerochi, so your not EVEN tired" Kikwang said smiling.

"..uh Ani" I replied with my legs crossed.

"Are you thinking about Serri's dare or Sayoon's?" Kikwang asked grinning widely.

"ANI!!" I whispered as loud as i could.

"Hahahaha!!" Kikwang just laughed quietly looking at me.

"Your probably thinking about that HYUNG!" I said smiling maddly.

"Aniyo Im not" Kikwang said smiling back tilting his head.

"So ...Serri or Sayoon" Kikwang asked me.

"Im not answering..and their our friends hyung" I replied back giving him a look.

"Ara but if you had to choose" Kikwang replied back with a smile.

I didnt say anything.

"Arasso will both say it at the count of 3" Kikwang said looking at me.

"...arasso" I said.

...3

...2

..1

"SERRI"

We both shouted Serri.

"YAH~" Kikwang said smiling at me.

"Wae DO YOU LIKE HER HYUNG!!?" I said to him teasing him.

"ANI Do you like Serri??" Kikwang teased me back.

"AISH~ Forget it" I said climbing down the ladder and reaching the floor.

"Yah lets go eat some ramen IM HUNGRY" I said smiling.

"Arasso" Kikwang said heading toward the kitchen.

I patted his a little.

"You probably wish you could do that to Serri" Kikwang said turning back to look at me.

"KEMANHAE!!" I screamed quietly smiling and sighing.

Am I in denial that im not slowly falling for Serri and I only knew her for a day?

 

- Annyo^^ Please Comment and Subscribe remember the bets still on and so far you guys have 1 scene ^^ So COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE JEBAL ><

- Annyo^^