Present 1 FIRST DONGWOON

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

- Mianhae Chingus the chapter is the next  chapter I promise~~~!!!!!!! ^^~

- Annyo^^

 

 I didnt know what tomorrow would bring

I looked up at Kikwang and Junhyung. " So..uhm Dongwoon would like us in y maid costumes?" I said worried.

" Molla" Junhyung smiled.

" BUT we are not wearing that first ,we'll change in your apartment" Sayoon said looking at the picture infront of the plastic. " Arrasso" Kikwang said nodding. He turned to me probably because of the dress i promised him i would wear to Dongwoons birthday.

" What did you get Dongwoon Oppa?" Sayoon said turning to Kikwang. " You'll see" Kikwang said smiling. Sayoon just pouted. "Oppa uhm... THIS IS REALLY SHORT" I said biting my lip. " EXACTLY" Junhyung said laughing. Kikwang punched him in the arm. " ARASSO ARASSO dont worry you guys arent as tall anyways" Junhyung said looking at us. What he said was true, Me and Sayoon were really small, but i guess it looks good on us. " Neh" I said taking the costumes to our room and setting it on our bed. I returned and sat back down. " So what time should we get there?" Sayoon said fixing her shirt. " Anytime is fine" Kikwang replied. " How about lunch time?" Junhyung said. " We'll be there" Sayoon said winking at Junhyung. I didnt get it, but either way Junhyung just smiled and looked away.

" Serri whats your ideal type?" Junhyung asked suddenly. I was suprised by the random question~ but my ideal type was always the same. " Uhmm.. a man who's always by my side, a man who always tells me he loves me, and a man who kisses me and will forever be with me no matter what" I said looking at Junhyung. Junhyung just smiled and nodded. " Sayoon?" Junhyung said turning to Sayoon. I know Sayoon's exact man believe it or not Sayoon wants a man that could always call her 27/7 and tell her he loves her a man that isnt afraid of showing her off and a man...whos....ummm...good...in..bed~~ When she first told me i thought she was one of those regular s but i realized its only with one man so it wasnt such a big deal. BUT SHE LEFT OUT THE LAST ONE IN HER RESPONSE. " I love a man who calls me and says " Sayoon Saranghaeyo" and a man who can go everywhere with me" Sayoon replied. She looked at me, she knew i knew that wasnt all. " And....." Junhyung said. " And what?" I said smiling at him. Junhyung glared at Kikwang and back at me. " You to cant be as innocent as you seem" Junhyung said with a sly glare. Kikwang had the same glare. The only thing in my mind was what was going to happen next.

" Isnt it convinent Junhyung 2 girls and 2 boys?" Kikwang said coming closer to me. I knew they were joking and so did Sayoon. When they were at least 10cm away from us Sayoon shouted " YAH~ KEMANHAE". I pushed Kikwang down. They just laughed and got back up fixing their hair. " Im serious you guys arent innocent right?" Junhyung said eyeing us again. " What do you mean by innocent?" Sayoon asked smiling. " Like making out and you know..." Kikwang replied gently. " No were not innocent" Sayoon said looking at me confirming her answer. " So you two have..." Junhyung shifted back while smiling a little. " Neh" Sayoon said biting her lip.

" With who?" Kikwang said more interested. " Past boyfriends" I replied looking down and back at Kikwang. "Ohh...was it nice?" Junhyung said looking at us with a grin. Me and Sayoon looked a eachother . I just blushed. " Was it?" Kikwang said eyeing us. " Uhmmm...i..guess..?!" Sayoon finally spoke up.

Junhyung was about to speak up when ~ Ding Ding DIng~ Junhyungs phone went off. He picked it up from the floor and touched the screen reading a text message. After a few seconds Junhyung put the phone in his pocket and stood up " Mianhae we have to leave Doojoon and Yoseob need help" Junhyung said helping us get up. " Arasso" Sayoon said heading to the door. Junhyung and Kikwang put on their shoes and so did we. " You two dont have to go all the way outside" Kikwang said looking at me. " Quenchanna Oppa" I said opening the door. We all exited and headed for the main entrance. We walked down the street to the bus stop. " Arasso Komowa and see you tomorrow" Junhyung said smiling. " Neh Oppa" Sayoon said waving. " Dont forget maid costume" Junhyung said again with a grin on his face. Sayoon just rolled her eyes. " Annyo Serri" Kikwang said waving at me. We bid our goodbyes and turned back around.

We entered the main entrance and went to our dorm room. We opened the door. " How could you agree Serri" Sayoon said smiling at me. " Wae... beside our gift to Dongwoon is kind of crappy. " Ara.." Sayoon said heading to our room. I followed her.

She picked up one of the plastic packages and teared it open. She took the dress out of the seal and knee lace stockings also came with it. She held it out. It was really SHORT. and i could tell from the top it was going to show a lot of cleavage. " Yah Chincha..." Sayoon said looking in the mirror holding the dress infront of her. She doesnt like dressing rooms too, Bestfriends think alike. I looked at the other one and opened it slowly. I took it out. This one was different it had a different stocking pattern and the design was different too. But the dresses were short and showy. Thank God it came with no accesories. We put it on our chair and changed into our pijamas.

Even though it was only 5:00pm me and Sayoon can sleep for a day, and we were really tired from all the walking. We looked at eachother before we slept for the day. " Aish Chincha im so scared" Sayoon said laughing. " Ara" I replied stuffing my face inside my pillow. " Its okay Serri-ah we can do this" Sayoon said lifing up her fist. " Fighting!" I said smiling.

" Fighting" Sayoon said and she turned off the lights.

 

- Dongwoons Point of View-

" Were HOME" I turned around too see Kikwang and Junhyung entering. " YAH what took you so long" Yoseob said coming from the kitchen. " Mianhae...we were at Serri and Sayoons dorm" Kikwang said looking down. Why were they there? Does Kikwang really like Serri from his heart. I shouldnt question him my feelings are messy as well. " Chincha?!" Hyunseung asked smiling. " Neh" Junhyung said sitting on the couch next to me. " How was there room?" Yoseob asked now sitting on the floor. " It was definatly a girls dorm" Kikwanng said going into the kitchen. I could imagine clothes everywhere. " What did you guys do there?" Yoseob asked again. " Nothing, BUT THEY AGREED" Junhyung said smiling. Agreed to what?. " CHINCHA!?" Hyunseung and Yoseob both said in usion.

" Mwoh" I finally spoke up.

" I cant tell" Junhyung said smiling at me.

Then i knew it was some suprise for my birthday and i know Junhyung wouldnt tell me and the others keep secrets as well so i just kept queit and smiled back at him.

Wonder what it is.

- Serri's Point of View-

" OH MY GOSH WHAT THE FREAKING HELL SAYOON" I quickly darted up from my bed and checked the time WE SLEPT FOR NEARLY 16 hours?! It was already 10:00 and we werent even ready! I was panicking I got up from my bed and shook Sayoon. " Bwohhh~~~~~" Is the only thing she said. " Sayoon-ah its 10:00!!" I screamed in her ear. She finally woke up slowly " And..." She said slowly rubbing her eyes. When is reality going to hit her.

" OMO!!!!' She screamed. I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower and washed up while Sayoon was waiting. I got out and she went in. I took the dress i bought yesterday from my bed and soothed it out. Am i really wearing a dress i thought just watching it. " PPALII!!" Sayoon shrieked , I cant do anything about it now. I put on the dress and softened it out. It looked really pretty and it was perfect. I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a high tight bun. I exited the bathroom to see Sayoon in a knee high loose dress , with sleeves that came up to her elbows but had big holes that dangled to show her shoulders. She looked pretty as always. She let her hair into a side braid. We admired eachother and put on our flats. Mine was always black and hers were always grey.

We put the maid outfits back in their seal and carried it in a plastic bag with Dongwoons present. We left the room quickly and ran out the door to the bus stop. I checked my phone 11:20 p.m I panted heavily. " Good" Sayoon said equally panting as me.

The bus finally came and it was completely empty we got in and waited 8 minutes before arriving at their dorm. We exited the bus and entered their dorm building. I never had the time to admire their entrance it was beautiful with all kinds of flowers. I stopped admiring the flowers when Sayoon grabbed my arm leading me up the stairs. We climbed one flight of stairs and stopped at their dorm door. We looked at eachother and smiled. And Sayoon rang the bell. My body felt heavy.

A few seconds later Yoseob opened the door with a calm expression on his face THAT SUDDENLY TURNED SUPRISED AS HE CLOSED THE DOOR BACK ON OUR FACE. Me and Sayoon looked at eachother in confusion. He then quickly opened again apoligizing several of times " MIANHAE MIANHAE MIANHAE JEONGMALLO MIANHAE" Yoseob said looking at us. " Its just that .." He looked us up and down with a smile. We smiled and hugged him. We entered finding all of them in the living turning to our direction. We entered finally and took off our shoes. We entered the living room. THEY WERE ALL STARRING AT US AND WHEN I MEAN STARRING I MEAN NOT EVEN BLINKING.

" Uhmmm Annyo?" Sayoon spoke up crossing her arms. " Sayoon...uhmm " thats the only thing Junhyung said. We did change our appearance a little, we showed off our legs and we showed off a little of our curves. " Annyo...." Doojoon said starring at me. We sat down with all of them still starring at us. " YAH~ OPPA'S" Sayoon said loudly grabbing their attention. They all smiled.        " Sorry its just that you guys look different" Dongwoon said smiling. " Good or bad?" I said looking at him. " GOOD" Hyunseung Yoseob and Junhyung said in usion quickly. I laughed and thanked them.

"Did you bring it?" Kikwang said looking at us. " Neh" Me and Sayoon said looking away. All of them except for Dongwoon laughed. They didnt tell him of course.

" When IS CAKE!" Sayoon said in a aegyo voice. " Not now" Hyunseung replied in the same voice causing Sayoon to pout. " What shoud we do first?" Junhyung said looking at Dongwoon. " PRESENTS" Dongwoon said glaring at us. " Ani" Junhyung said looking at Dongwoon. " QUENCHANNA ITS HIS BIRTHDAY" Sayoon said looking at Dongwoon. Dongwoon smiled. " Arasso" Junhyung said as he headed for his room so did the others. It was only Me and Sayoon and Dongwoon there awkwardly for about a few seconds. Kikwang came first then Junhyung the Hyunseung ,Doojoon , and Yoseob. When they all sat down Dongwoon came down from the couch.

" Whos first?" Doojoon said looking at Dongwoon. " Sayoon and Serri's" . We blushed and looked at the others. They just laughed . " ANIYO ANIYO Dongwoon theirs goes last!!" Yoseob said smiling. " Waeyo?" Dongwoon said smiling. " Because..  ITS THE BEST FOR LAST" Junhyung said smiling but annoyed. " Aniyo i want it now" Dongwoon said looking at us smiling. " Oppa its best if its around lat-t-er-r?" Sayoon said looking at Dongwoon. " Wae?!" Dongwoon said again confused. He is one stubborn person. " NOW " Dongwoon said crossing his arms smiling. I had something. "Arasso Dongwoon Present #1 or #2?" I asked him with a bit of aegyo. The other members waited for his response. " 1" He finally spoke out. " Arasso GOOD THING YOU DIDNT PICK 2" I said walking over to the small box i left on the TV stand.

 

- Mianhae CHINGUS i know i promised a chapter but THATS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Annyo^^